Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

****ing the world

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Walked into the supermarket doing my meditation. I feel my **** ****ing the world while in there.
walked out with some icecream and two aboriginal girls walked past. Locked eye contact with one and when i was walking past I gave her a nod. I heard her giggling as I walked past her. I didn't smile at her and don't smile at all.

What does it usually mean if the girl starts laughing after you looked at her? I get this all the time.

synecdoche

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares?

Next time strike up a conversation with her if you want to know if she's attracted to you or not.

Stop analyzing and start taking action. No need for mental masturbation.

Serenity

Reaction score
What does it usually mean if the girl starts laughing after you looked at her? I get this all the time.
She's either laughing at you or she found you cute. Unfortunately I'll have to tell you that the first possibility is way more likely than the second.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Walked into the supermarket doing my meditation. I feel my **** ****ing the world while in there.
walked out with some icecream and two aboriginal girls walked past. Locked eye contact with one and when i was walking past I gave her a nod. I heard her giggling as I walked past her. I didn't smile at her and don't smile at all.

You nod
This is a hint that you already fcked her in your mind
Next thing you give her a cigarette

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get all wound up on this. Way back in school, this happened to me. A friend of mine who was standing nearby told me that the one girl said to the other " he is really cute, I would do him" the other was laughing about her comment. I was thinking the complete opposite. I zeroed in and banged her two weeks later.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score