"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

****ing the world

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
Walked into the supermarket doing my meditation. I feel my **** ****ing the world while in there.
walked out with some icecream and two aboriginal girls walked past. Locked eye contact with one and when i was walking past I gave her a nod. I heard her giggling as I walked past her. I didn't smile at her and don't smile at all.

What does it usually mean if the girl starts laughing after you looked at her? I get this all the time.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

synecdoche

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2019
Messages
111
Reaction score
81
Who cares?

Next time strike up a conversation with her if you want to know if she's attracted to you or not.

Stop analyzing and start taking action. No need for mental masturbation.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
What does it usually mean if the girl starts laughing after you looked at her? I get this all the time.
She's either laughing at you or she found you cute. Unfortunately I'll have to tell you that the first possibility is way more likely than the second.
 

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
Walked into the supermarket doing my meditation. I feel my **** ****ing the world while in there.
walked out with some icecream and two aboriginal girls walked past. Locked eye contact with one and when i was walking past I gave her a nod. I heard her giggling as I walked past her. I didn't smile at her and don't smile at all.

What does it usually mean if the girl starts laughing after you looked at her? I get this all the time.
You nod
This is a hint that you already fcked her in your mind
Next thing you give her a cigarette
 

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
240
Reaction score
202
Don't get all wound up on this. Way back in school, this happened to me. A friend of mine who was standing nearby told me that the one girl said to the other " he is really cute, I would do him" the other was laughing about her comment. I was thinking the complete opposite. I zeroed in and banged her two weeks later.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Top