Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Infidelity Report

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
You did realize some hos have a need for scandal, drama and cheating? So no matter how good you fvck her you can't fill those greasy dirty needs.
This. No matter how good hubby is in bed, he can’t possibly recreate the rush she feels from the taboo of cheating. He can’t ever compete with that sadly.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What world do you guys live in where this is not common?

This is pretty normal, I personally have one or two female friends who dont cheat, every other one of them have hookups on the side, and dont even get me started on my homeboys lol I dont know any guy who doesnt fvck a bunch of girls while having a girlfriend....

You guys seriously have lived a sheltered life.
Do they cheat or not? I'm confused by what you said.

I'm not surprised by single girls fukking multiple guys, or girls cheating generally. But a woman in a happy marriage with great sex usually doesn't need or have the capacity to spin three plates, for reasons I probably don't need to get into. Sounds like troll content or she's cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
Do they cheat or not? I'm confused by what you said.

I'm not surprised by single girls fukking multiple guys, or girls cheating generally. But a woman in a happy marriage with great sex usually doesn't need or have the capacity to spin three plates, for reasons I probably don't need to get into. Sounds like troll content or she's cuckoo for cocoa puffs.
How are you confused? Yes they cheat
Both men and women, it's normal and common.

With the exception of one or two people I know....
Every guy and girl I know has hookups here and there outside of there relationships, it's called variety, doesnt matter if there happy or not lol.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe you only know bad people :lol:

No, it's called dishonesty and lack of moral scope
Shrugs, call it what you want......

A man is only as faithful as his options,

Guys dont cheat because they dont have the option too, it's not like they have girls constantly throwing pvssy at them lol

Of course theres rules to the exception but you get my point.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How are you confused? Yes they cheat
I was confused because you said, "I personally have one or two female friends who dont cheat, every other one of them have hookups on the side." - I read it wrong, my bad.

I agree it's normal to want variety and both sexes cheat. However women pair bond more easily from sex. That is to say, they'll cheat on their man but come back to him, or go to the new guy, for emotional bonding. Not the same as men and sport fukking. That's just how females are wired.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
I was confused because you said, "I personally have one or two female friends who dont cheat, every other one of them have hookups on the side." - I read it wrong, my bad.

I agree it's normal to want variety and both sexes cheat. However women pair bond more easily from sex. That is to say, they'll cheat on their man but come back to him, or go to the new guy, for emotional bonding. Not the same as men and sport fukking. That's just how females are wired.
It's the same bro, no reason to act like theres a difference, hooking up outside a relationship is the same for both men and women, there is no difference.....

Variety, that's it.

They treat there partners good and are always there for them but they just like to get a lil something on the side, simple.

guys are always the ones who act like women cheat for this, men cheat for that, it's all the same sh!t, people cheat for variety, simple.

I know women who love there man but they have no problem having a one night stand with a hot guy here and there, no big deal.

As long as she uses a condom and I never find out then who gives a sh!t, I'm sure as hell doing the same thing.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the same bro, no reason to act like theres a difference, hooking up outside a relationship is the same for both men and women, there is no difference.....

Variety, that's it.

They treat there partners good and are always there for them but they just like to get a lil something on the side, simple.

guys are always the ones who act like women cheat for this, men cheat for that, it's all the same sh!t, people cheat for variety, simple.

I know women who love there man but they have no problem having a one night stand with a hot guy here and there, no big deal.

As long as she uses a condom and I never find out then who gives a sh!t, I'm sure as hell doing the same thing.
I guess with the scale of infidelity you are stating, there's no concern and no hurt feelings anyway because they're all mutually cheating on each other lol. I guess if those people just had an open relationship instead of cheating, they wouldn't feel the thrill they want from cheating so it would defeat the point.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess with the scale of infidelity you are stating, there's no concern and no hurt feelings anyway because they're all mutually cheating on each other lol. I guess if those people just had an open relationship instead of cheating, they wouldn't feel the thrill they want from cheating so it would defeat the point.
Are you aware that you can outgrow that "thrill"?

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
It's not about a thrill lol

It's called meeting someone else you wanna fvck.

And how would there be hurt feelings if the person doesnt know about it.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you aware that you can outgrow that "thrill"?
I guess so, I wouldn't hold my breath though. Personally I've never cheated or felt the urge to cheat, never been in a relationship.

It's not about a thrill lol

It's called meeting someone else you wanna fvck.

And how would there be hurt feelings if the person doesnt know about it.
The thrill seems to be part of it for some people, like it was for the woman in the OP.

Why don't they just have open relationships instead of cheating, especially if they're all cheating on each other anyway? Is it 1) because they think the other person isn't cheating like they are? Or 2) because they know they're both cheating anyway so there's no need to make it official? Or 3) because the same moral compass that makes them feel fine with being a serial cheater naturally also makes them just not care? I'm not asking that rhetorically, I'm curious. I would guess it's the 3rd option.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess so, I wouldn't hold my breath though. Personally I've never cheated or felt the urge to cheat, never been in a relationship.

The thrill seems to be part of it for some people, like it was for the woman in the OP.

Why don't they just have open relationships instead of cheating, especially if they're all cheating on each other anyway? Is it 1) because they think the other person isn't cheating like they are? Or 2) because they know they're both cheating anyway so there's no need to make it official? Or 3) because the same moral compass that makes them feel fine with being a serial cheater also makes them just not care? I'm not asking that rhetorically, I'm curious. I would guess it's the 3rd option.
They are usually shytty in other ways.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score

Why don't they just have open relationships instead of cheating, especially if they're all cheating on each other anyway? Is it because they think the other person isn't cheating like they are? Is it because they know they're both cheating anyway so there's no need to make it official? Or is it because the same moral compass that makes them a serial cheater also makes them just not care about making it "official"? I'm not asking that rhetorically, I'm curious.
Its because they want to have there cake and eat it too, they want the perks of being in a relationship and still get to fvck others and have fun.

A open relationship would mean they have to except that there partner is fvcking others and nobody wants that lol

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its because they want to have there cake and eat it too, they want the perks of being in a relationship and still get to fvck others and have fun.

A open relationship would mean they have to except that there partner is fvcking others and nobody wants that lol
Yeah. But how could you feel like you have or would want to have a "relationship" with someone you don't respect? Not really a question, just an observation that it rings the narcissistic spectrum alarm to me, right @LARaiders85? I wouldn't be surprised at all by the prevalence of narcissistic tendency.

lol, funny how it's already like that in practice for them though right. They're all cheating on each other anyway. I guess at least this way they can choose to pretend, which they couldn't if it was open, so that'd be why.

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both things cannot be true. You answered the question. She’s obviously not happy in that area of her relationship.
Exactly. She's not being fukked well or often enough.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sad thing is, in the US, her husband could find out, divorce her, and she'd get 50% of property plus a nice settlement or alimony for years--while she just continued on screwing multiple guys.

I do strongly disagree with the whole premise of females are programmed to "cheat." Reproduce? YES. And in nature, the female is usually just "taken" by the alpha or similar, male. The same wiring is apparent in humans. Example: Just look at SS - every d*ick at their keyboard claims to be or aspires to be the alpha male, not the beta, right? So our wiring isn't much different.

I could get into the whole biology and DNA thing, but, let me just say that cheating, affairs, and generally being scandalous are NOT innate female traits. They are LEARNED traits based on societal conditioning and/or a disorder. Reason: It is not biologically advantageous, and is morbidly dangerous for the species, for a female (especially the more evolved species) to be fluttering about recklessly exposing herself (without male protection) trying to have sex with as many males as possible. In nature, this just doesn't happen because instinctively the female knows they are the weaker sex and thus much more vulnerable and tries to stay in groups or hidden, and we are part of nature at the DNA level. It's simple to see; look at a male and female cardinal or goldfinch. The females have brownish colors for a reason (safety to promote propagation of the species) and the males are brightly colored to attract females.

So cheating and affairs actually go strongly against a female’s DNA programming. Sure, they’ll do it, usually because their emotional, not physical needs, are not being met. They are 100% learned activities. Kind of like asking a man: Who would you rather f*uck? Jessica Alba or (fat) Melissa McCarthy? Let’s say Melissa is 1000x more fun and has a 1000x better personality than Jessica Alba. Now, who would you rather f*uck? My guess is 99% of you would say Alba no matter what. 1% of you are sick and have a fat girl fetish, lol. Why Alba? Because deep in our DNA and wiring we find her features and body type to be highly attractive as a reproductive mate who would produce viable, genetically advantageous, and robust offspring. So you can’t change your DNA coding anymore than a woman can.

Cheating is a premeditated female CHOICE.