Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Indonesia passes legislation banning sex outside marriage

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Gamitch,
Oh you revive long dead memories...Of the Svexuality of The Women I can contribute very little I was young,stupid and naive...The people themselves were a conundrum...So genuinely nice and so happy to please you....Walking from a beautiful Lake to my Car was about four miles...Quite a hike in that oppressive heat and HUMIDITY...As I walked I met locals all smiles,"is the Car Park far?"..."Oh no" they all replied,trying to please me,only ten minutes...Charming yet quite infuriating...Subsequently I found similar responses in of all places Swaziland...And yet I was taken to an Island where you had to be careful where you placed your feet as the place was littered with bones of thousands of supposedly "Communist"enemies murdered by the Army,terrible times,we had Workers found in the large Concrete mixer Police taking away Workers..."Dreadful"....Women:I looked after a Household of three belonging to the Guy I was being Factotum for while he went back to his wife for a month...A Gardener/Handyman,A cook and a coy young Girl....I never quite knew where she fitted in LOL.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And they murdered , sorry pulled the genocide card on an entire race. And they burned witches. Later they hanged black people during slavery .They also left TWO continents as compete shyt holes, and plundered a third and a fourth (Africa Asia).

You wanna use these standards as an example?

I start seeing connections between those times and the blackpill..
That's Catholicism, very evil cult like Islam.

Reaction score
Yeah because I definitely want the government involved in my bed room activities.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think some people are just getting too triggered because it’s a Muslim country and they don’t like Muslims.
I would say Islam is way closer to what Christianity once was than todays Christianity. Of course it’s great to have laws that punish people for cheating or doing anything which is against the marriage contract which should include these laws. in western countries men pay for women who are still married to them and get their vaginas destroyed by dozens of men.
please swallow your pride and stay objective even if you dislike Muslims

Reaction score
I think some people are just getting too triggered because it’s a Muslim country and they don’t like Muslims.
I would say Islam is way closer to what Christianity once was than todays Christianity. Of course it’s great to have laws that punish people for cheating or doing anything which is against the marriage contract which should include these laws. in western countries men pay for women who are still married to them and get their vaginas destroyed by dozens of men.
yes, unlike Islam Christianity progressed after fighting x amount of wars and realized it’s stupid to control things such as sex. Also, I can critique/criticize Christianity, but god forbid you say anything mean about Islam. Do I dislike Muslims, no! Do I think Islam is stuck in the Middle Ages…Absolutely!

M

member160761

yes, unlike Islam Christianity progressed after fighting x amount of wars and realized it’s stupid to control things such as sex. Also, I can critique/criticize Christianity, but god forbid you say anything mean about Islam. Do I dislike Muslims, no! Do I think Islam is stuck in the Middle Ages…Absolutely!
And now after Christendom is no more Muslims are taking over. But having no moral law has nothing to do with it, amirite?

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for proving my post.
Of course sexuality has to be controlled just like everything else. If not there’s gonna be chaos and injustice just like it’s in almost all democracies nowadays.
You can say anything you want about Islam. I was just saying that people shouldn’t reject all Islamic laws and concepts because of a hatred against Islam.
islam is „stuck“ in middle age because it preserves itself and this is necessary. Otherwise you’re gonna have some women who change your religion for example

Reaction score
thanks for proving my post.
Of course sexuality has to be controlled just like everything else. If not there’s gonna be chaos and injustice just like it’s in almost all democracies nowadays.
You can say anything you want about Islam. I was just saying that people shouldn’t reject all Islamic laws and concepts because of a hatred against Islam.
islam is „stuck“ in middle age because it preserves itself and this is necessary. Otherwise you’re gonna have some women who change your religion for example
Do you think western civilizations just up and said free sexuality is the new norm and let things go free. No, Christianity today is the result of centuries of fighting, negotiating, and adapting to a changing world. In essence, Islam is still stuck in the Middle Ages because its beliefs and violent cancel culture largely reflect the Middle Ages. Other than Turkey, the richest Muslim countries are rich due to natural resources, not complex modern economies that require extensive collaboration like the West and Eastern Asian countries. When you need to engineer a rocket to go to mars, the stuff your workers do in their Bedrooms is irrelevant. However, if your economy relies off of extracting oil from the ground and being near a global logistical bottleneck….yeah you can afford to be medieval.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Saw a documentary about something similar like what we talk about here. Not exactly the same but oke.

Idle King is the type of dude that would LOVE these laws. But unfortunately you cant demand attraction. And the way Anastasia reacted was " classic female nature". I.o.w ; she will try to escape from her man even at the cost of death. She WILL cheat on you.

We all at some point dealt with a unhappy woman. It absolute hell for all parties involved.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think western civilizations just up and said free sexuality is the new norm and let things go free. No, Christianity today is the result of centuries of fighting, negotiating, and adapting to a changing world. In essence, Islam is still stuck in the Middle Ages because its beliefs and violent cancel culture largely reflect the Middle Ages. Other than Turkey, the richest Muslim countries are rich due to natural resources, not complex modern economies that require extensive collaboration like the West and Eastern Asian countries. When you need to engineer a rocket to go to mars, the stuff your workers do in their Bedrooms is irrelevant. However, if your economy relies off of extracting oil from the ground and being near a global logistical bottleneck….yeah you can afford to be medieval.
centuries of fighting bla bla. Come on it’s the result of giving up and losing power.
look what happens in the west. They force lgbtq onto people who don’t even want it. You have to be more modern in order to be accepted.
you even made it your identity while your great great grandfathers would look at you with disgust.
they would probably respect a Muslim more than they would you.
all you’re doing is trying to justify degeneracy.

look it’s totally fine if you want to have the freedom to pay for your wife while she’s being nailed by some random men with 0 consequences. Btw 0 was invented by Arab Muslims.
0 consequences for your wife that gets *** in her mouth while you have to pay for her. That’s what you stay for and you even defend this system.
your daughter is getting gangbanged by a few guys that treat her like garbage? Hey it’s 2022 and you’re not a uncivilized Muslim. Gotta let her get used and abused man

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Islam and Christianity are the same, the difference is Muslims actually practice what they preach.

The bible tells women to submit to their husbands, but how many Christian women actually follow that?

Reaction score
centuries of fighting bla bla. Come on it’s the result of giving up and losing power.
look what happens in the west. They force lgbtq onto people who don’t even want it. You have to be more modern in order to be accepted.
you even made it your identity while your great great grandfathers would look at you with disgust.
they would probably respect a Muslim more than they would you.
all you’re doing is trying to justify degeneracy.

look it’s totally fine if you want to have the freedom to pay for your wife while she’s being nailed by some random men with 0 consequences. Btw 0 was invented by Arab Muslims.
0 consequences for your wife that gets *** in her mouth while you have to pay for her. That’s what you stay for and you even defend this system.
your daughter is getting gangbanged by a few guys that treat her like garbage? Hey it’s 2022 and you’re not a uncivilized Muslim. Gotta let her get used and abused man
i literally have no idea what you are talking about lol. Dismissing historical facts and nobody is forcing anyone to be lgbt. My great great grandfather was probably some southern planter so I don’t give af what he respects. The southern planters BS set this country back a century imho.

Idk what you are talking about in your second paragraph either. I only hear about that shvt in Dubai & Qatar tbh lmao.

Reaction score
Islam and Christianity are the same, the difference is Muslims actually practice what they preach.

The bible tells women to submit to their husbands, but how many Christian women actually follow that?
My first ex went to a Bible university, they exist. You guys just look in clubs/trash bins and expect to turn street rats in to house rats because you used game mane.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first ex went to a Bible university, they exist. You guys just look in clubs/trash bins and expect to turn street rats in to house rats because you used game mane.
If a guy wants to do marriage and children in a Western nation, going to one of the devout religious universities and wifing up a woman there at Peak SMV (mostly no baggage) is probably the best option.

I picked the type of type of university described in this thread below. Part of why I did that was to have sex with attractive women.

Thoughts ?
It will likely create a healthier sexual marketplace for Indonesian residents.

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indonesia just became a backwards repressive country nobody should want to live in.

More people would get laid with these laws. You would not have 30% sexless men with chads monopolizing everything. If only women and chads are benefitting and the rest have to simp on OF, then at least this is a solution. At least they are trying. There is more sexless men today than the 50s.
This is a fair point.