Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Indonesia passes legislation banning sex outside marriage

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beta and omega guys dont beat their spouses its the other way around.
Whut? Have you ever lived together with a unhappy woman ? She will humiliate you ,indeed like you say ,physically attack you, cheat on you and basically push your limits.

It doesnt take much for a beta Bob to turn violent against a creature he knows he can beat, especially when he know she cant leave him.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely ridiculous. Seems like some members gonna move to Indonesia? It's a "Muslim nation on steroids ", and this law is probably a Sharia law.

And more women will get beatings from their spouses. There's a reason why why we dont have these laws anymore.

Your calculations is incorrect imo. What about social influences from the west? The world is getting smaller . Dont we analyze female NATURE? You really think this law in , let's say the states would make sure the other 70 % of men would be happier?
Stable society? And where do you got the information from that Indonesia is stable? 34 million people cramped up in Jakarta. Terrorists attacks didn't happen recently, but the threat is always there..Yet another shytehole in Asia, not too much different from Phillipines. In the Philippines you at least won't get death penalty for smoking a joint.

Its somewhere between Afganistan and the Philippines, and you call that a stable society.
It is is better everyone is fed then 30% starve.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whut? Have you ever lived together with a unhappy woman ? She will humiliate you ,indeed like you say ,physically attack you, cheat on you and basically push your limits.

It doesnt take much for a beta Bob to turn violent against a creature he knows he can beat, especially when he know she cant leave him.
Yeah and I might cuss her out but never would be physically violent. But who hasnt said an fbomb or two slip when they were pissed.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah and I might cuss her out but never would be physically violent. But who hasnt said an fbomb or two slip when they were pissed.
She could leave you whenever she felt like leaving you. There was no law saying she would go to jail or something crazy like that.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck enforcing a law outlawing people from having consensual sex. Unless they are doing it on the side of the road who will know?
The jealous losers that live in your apartment building or the nosy neighbours from across the street will call the police if they see anyone coming home with a girl. Especially if they see a local girl with a foreigner. I've lived in these countries and I know how it works.

And by the way, Indonesia is already a country where they use the cane. Don't think you can just BS your way out of it.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand you don't condone violence against women. Neither do I, or 99 % of men in the WESTERN world. Probably les but oke.

That mentality can change quickly if the damn LAW would make it possible. That's only one aspect, or byproduct of such laws by the way. You should inform yourself about the sharia laws. It ain't fun.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand you don't condone violence against women. Neither do I, or 99 % of men in the WESTERN world. Probably les but oke.

That mentality can change quickly if the damn LAW would make it possible. That's only one aspect, or byproduct of such laws by the way. You should inform yourself about the sharia laws. It ain't fun.
That is not just Sharia law though. It is also a Christian standard and I am sure the Puritans who set shore in America forbade sex outside of marriage.

logicallefty

Reaction score
This wouldn’t work in the USA. Unmarried women would violate the law, and then fvck the Judge and other powerful men who were friends with Judges, and avoid jail. Win win for them and loose loose for most men.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is not just Sharia law though. It is also a Christian standard and I am sure the Puritans who set shore in America forbade sex outside of marriage.
And they murdered , sorry pulled the genocide card on an entire race. And they burned witches. Later they hanged black people during slavery .They also left TWO continents as compete shyt holes, and plundered a third and a fourth (Africa Asia).

You wanna use these standards as an example?

I start seeing connections between those times and the blackpill..

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The people posting on here approving of laws that would restrict people's sex lives, I guess are just frustrated men that are not getting laid and don't want anyone else to either. Otherwise I don't see why they would want these kinds of laws.
I see what you’re saying but if you look at it from a collective (as opposed to selfish individual) standpoint, it’s hard not to agree that society as a whole would be better off with these types of laws. Provided, of course, that other old school matrimonial laws (like no divorce, except in exceptional circumstances) are also implemented.

Would there be a lot of unhappy couples stuck in miserable marriages? Yes. But on the flip side, there would be more children, no hypergamy, less degeneracy and perhaps most importantly, no sexual power imbalance in favor of women. There are pros and cons but I would say that the majority of average and below average men would be better off. High status men (i.e. good looking, rich and/or naturals) would be worse off.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And they murdered , sorry pulled the genocide card on an entire race. And they burned witches. Later they hanged black people during slavery .They also left TWO continents as compete shyt holes, and plundered a third and a fourth (Africa Asia).

You wanna use these standards as an example?

I start seeing connections between those times and the blackpill..
Blacks get married too, just for the record. In fact many black countries in Africa are strict with that type of thing like Uganda. You think OF is going to florish in some of these places in Africa? We are talking about universal common sense standards and nobody has a monopoly on truth.

Even on a seduction board people are seeing that long held values are better for society as a whole and get subconciously that selfish behaviour contributes to the trajedy of the commons. So this is universal common sense.

Last edited:

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Bad Boy,
As a Young Man of about 22 I was seconded to Djakarta building our Embassy...It is without doubt the dirtiest most corrupt Shvit hole in all Asia and that is saying something.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s a moral issue. Has nothing to do with politics, policies, money, military. Society is not weak if its citizens sleep around. EVERYONE SLEEPS AROUND. Humans always have, humans always will. It’s no big deal.
Not 30%.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More people would get laid with these laws. You would not have 30% sexless men with chads monopolizing everything. If only women and chads are benefitting and the rest have to simp on OF, then at least this is a solution. At least they are trying. There is more sexless men today than the 50s.
The losers(the 30% that doesn't get laid) always want to change the rules so they can be winners. Look at what happened when we started handing out participation trophies. Look at what happened when we dumbed down our education system so the failing students could pass. Now we have an entire segment of entitled losers with no desire to improve their situation hoping the government pays their student loans off.

Now the government should step in and improve the sehx lives of every beta chump who struggle with women?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The losers(the 30% that doesn't get laid) always want to change the rules so they can be winners. Look at what happened when we started handing out participation trophies. Look at what happened when we dumbed down our education system so the failing students could pass. Now we have an entire segment of entitled losers with no desire to improve their situation hoping the government pays their student loans off.

Now the government should step in and improve the sehx lives of every beta chump who struggle with women?
Indonesia is doing it. 30% is a large number. Oh and other types of losers do get laid.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about the fact that the current system rewards another group of losers: average, totally unspectacular (and often past their prime) women? That group has never had as much power in the sexual market place as they do today.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blacks get married too, just for the record. In fact many black countries in Africa are strict with that type of thing like Uganda. You think OF is going to florish in some of these places in Africa? We are talking about universal common sense standards and nobody has a monopoly on truth.

Even on a seduction board people are seeing that long held values are better for society as a whole and get subconciously that selfish behaviour contributes to the trajedy of the commons. So this is universal common sense.
Uganda and Indonesia. To.my joy I even see a poster confirming what I wrote about Jakarta,and he has actually been there...

Name one "normal functioning " country with such laws...or make it a challenge and name 3.
Hi Bad Boy,
As a Young Man of about 22 I was seconded to Djakarta building our Embassy...It is without doubt the dirtiest most corrupt Shvit hole in all Asia and that is saying something.
Can you tell us more about this? Can you tell us something about Indonesian women?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uganda and Indonesia. To.my joy I even see a poster confirming what I wrote about Jakarta,and he has actually been there...

Name one "normal functioning " country with such laws...or make it a challenge and name 3.

Can you tell us more about this? Can you tell us something about Indonesian women?
The Republic of Gilead.