Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Individual war.

deBrito

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today has been very difficult to me, i struggle to accomplish my daily tasks, i feel this day getting away from my hands as the clock ticks his way through time. Upon reflecting my situation, a thought came to mind:

"There is no competition with others individuals, in the end, it is only you against yourself, as day passes by and you achieve your small goals, you build the road to the big goals. When you conquer yourself, you've conquered life, you've conquered the world, success then do not lay on wealth or acquisitions, success is conquerind your mind to do what you want! Not what your vices want, not what others want, success is all about being able to do what YOU want, anytime, anywhere."

Always remember, out there, in the dark, in the woods, in the ocean, in the city, there is a CHALLENGE just waiting to be CONQUERED BY YOU.

Rise up, maintain posture, the world is yours to take, go and do it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today has been very difficult to me, i struggle to accomplish my daily tasks, i feel this day getting away from my hands as the clock ticks his way through time. Upon reflecting my situation, a thought came to mind:

"There is no competition with others individuals, in the end, it is only you against yourself, as day passes by and you achieve your small goals, you build the road to the big goals. When you conquer yourself, you've conquered life, you've conquered the world, success then do not lay on wealth or acquisitions, success is conquerind your mind to do what you want! Not what your vices want, not what others want, success is all about being able to do what YOU want, anytime, anywhere."

Always remember, out there, in the dark, in the woods, in the ocean, in the city, there is a CHALLENGE just waiting to be CONQUERED BY YOU.

Rise up, maintain posture, the world is yours to take, go and do it.
Various agendas exist to diminish and weaken your resolve, to squeeze you down, to kill your vision, to eliminate your imagination and dreams, so that you may serve, selflessly and without thought or hesitation.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's great that you're learning this at 19.

You're right, the only competition that matters is your previous self.

And sometimes it will be a slog. I just came back from a mediocre workout. Felt sleepy but pushed through it. Because I know the next one might be one of those where I feel great afterward. You've got to get past the plateaus to get to the next peak.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll take this a step further; due to our own Ego, we often misconstrue what failure and success really are, in that, you learn practically nothing from being successful, meanwhile, failure becomes the teacher. Those who are entrenched in chasing success, they are also entrenched in a failure to grow and as a result, their success is doomed to be finite.

Im the only guy I've ever met who actively seeks failure out, shrugs off success and has largely abandoned the idea of celebrating my success, instead, I celebrate my failures and know that there is still much to learn through faucet that my life flows through.

Furthermore, if anyone's name other than yours comes up as a reason to justify failure, this is the cardinal sin. Take responsibility and leave all unnamed except in dire situations.

deBrito

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll take this a step further; due to our own Ego, we often misconstrue what failure and success really are, in that, you learn practically nothing from being successful, meanwhile, failure becomes the teacher. Those who are entrenched in chasing success, they are also entrenched in a failure to grow and as a result, their success is doomed to be finite.

Im the only guy I've ever met who actively seeks failure out, shrugs off success and has largely abandoned the idea of celebrating my success, instead, I celebrate my failures and know that there is still much to learn through faucet that my life flows through.

Furthermore, if anyone's name other than yours comes up as a reason to justify failure, this is the cardinal sin. Take responsibility and leave all unnamed except in dire situations.
I do not celebrate failures and i do not seek them, but i do recognize them as a opportunity to grow. I see your mindset as a single word, humble. Life has many lessons for each one of us, and you seem to be willing to milk each one of them.

Reactions: B80