Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Indifference: Your strongest weapon

Sociopath31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IDJ, stop trying to shaft everyone and think for a sec.

IDJ
Now WTF is this? This is the dumbest thing I had ever heard since I became a moderator here. Only an AFC is a guy that is willing to let others walk all over them when others insult him badly and yet he keeps quiet!

Man, SocioPath31, you might want to reconsider your post again before posting. And btw, this is still a piece of dumbest thing here.
What would the AFC do? Get really pissed off and play the insult game, probably fight, and get his ass kicked. If you are confident and indifferent to insults, you can smile, laugh, and ask the jerk if he's finished. You don't let it bother you, no, you think of something else, like whipping it out and putting it in his drink.

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fine SocioPath31, don't take my words wrongly this time. It depends on different individual cause some people can just smile and take insults lightly.

I gotta learn from you SocioPath31 cause you're good in this. Anyway, since you're very unhappy because I flamed you, I now apologized to you and hope we don't take things so seriously cause we're colleagues here. Let's forget all our misunderstanding and return to normal.

Originally quoted by Survivor:
IDJ, how old are you?
Just curious.

Dude, I don't want to quarrel with you here. But curiousity kills the cat. So pls let us do things that are concerned to ourselves only.

Have a nice day everyone!

ScarFaceOI

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, when you busted my Idea about the AFC bit of my example... ITS NOT A MATTER OF ACTING, HE REALLY IS HURT BY THEIR COMMENTS, WITH INDIFFERENCE, A Don Juan DOESN'T GET HURT, SO THERE IS NO ACTING INVOLVED... there is yoru explanation.

About he grow up comment, its tru, all you have done in the last few post I've read your comments on is shaft people. U need to take some stress management, or did ya get scraped? Maybe thats why your so irritable.

About he not knowing how to flame others, your right on this account, because I donot work in an office, but still, having that said to you will hurt more than having the little AFC cry in his cubical, don't you think?

Thank you for wishing me a good day, that was very polite of you =]!

Stay Steller, you crappy mod you!

------------------
Don Juan
ScarFaceOI
ScarFaceOI@greatestgamers.com

The DJ Bible ~or~ The High School Don Juan Bible

“Low there do I see my Father. Low there do I see my Mother and my Sisters and my Brothers. Low there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning. They bid me, take my place among them, in the halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live, forever!”
–Norseman Prayer

Sociopath31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by IntermediateDonJuaner:

I gotta learn from you SocioPath31 cause you're good in this. Anyway, since you're very unhappy because I flamed you, I now apologized to you and hope we don't take things so seriously cause we're colleagues here. Let's forget all our misunderstanding and return to normal.

Ya simply misread.

OK! Colleagues again

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by IntermediateDonJuaner:

And btw, this is still a piece of dumbest thing here .
Hmm...this is kind of like "all your base are belong to us."

PoachR75

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Folks...This was a pretty good post...

Whether or not you play the indifference factor to advantage (It IS a good tool), you will know when to fight, believe me....

Reread the original post more closely and find value in the EFFECT that your indifference will have on FEMALES, not so much the other ****-off guys around. WTF cares what THEY think?

------------------
Treat the Ho's like queens and the queens like ho's. Do it. No guilt.

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My understanding of the post, is if you look at how Steven Seagal handles situations - he is composed at all times. Yes he can kick peoples ass but he is patient, confident and can walk away if that is an option.

Rebel Leader

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an example that might help clear up the confusion on this thread, whether the purpose is to impress women OR men -- it's the same principle.

Years ago, my friend was a stranger in a small city. In his words:

"I was all alone so I went out and made friends. I had copped an attitude. I was a bad ass. I think it was because I was angry. I went to every dive I could find in [the city] looking for trouble. I must have been to big or intimidating because I only found trouble twice.

"It was at the bar that I called home--some punk didn't like the way I looked and told me so. I just said sorry you feel that way---a little later he snuck behind me and sucker punched me---didn't faze me a bit----I simply said is that your best shot and stood up.

"The guy freaked out and started backing up. He couldn't believe he had hit me as hard as he could and I just blinked. The bar tender jumped between us. He then threw the guy out and from that point on---I was a hero/legend at that place."

At least that is my understanding of what Sociopath is trying to say.

------------------
Live ... Love ... Laugh

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The concept is solid, but I think a few modifications are in order.

First of all, act like you don't give a s*it about what the guy is saying. Roll your eyes and diss him, but don't take him seriously at all. (my personal favourite is to do what Stone cold does- Everytime he says something, go "what?". They guy will probably think that you aren't even listening to him! )

The whole time that this guy is giving you s*** you should keep on doing what you were doing without batting an eye. That way, you don't lose face, but he ends up looking like a dumbass.
If it gets physical, just fight long enough to get him out of your face, then walk away. He isn't worthy to have his ass kicked by you. Girls tend to not like fights, so this lets them know that you respect yourself enough to stand up for yourself but aren't some kind of punk that beats the hell out of losers like the guy you're dealing with just because he gave you a little trouble.