Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Independent Women

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These long form posts would be great to read if they were saying something new, like its amazing how these people can write big huge essays and say absolutely nothing new at all, like why am I reading 90% of the things I read on here, this thread is a great encapsulation of that.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a difference between a woman that is actually independent and those that talk about it but don't walk the walk. If a woman doesn't pay for her own food and drink, she's not independent.
A real independent won't say it

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever dated a woman that you considered highly independent? What was it like? Do you consider yourself independent? Do the independent females desire males with
strong personality types? I’m guessing less than 5% of the females I know fit into this category.
They tend to be bitchy and unpleasant to deal with. Plus women always date up, so if a woman is a lawyer she needs to date a movie star.

This is why successful women generally end up surrounded by cats.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex appeal is visceral and random. What one woman deems sex worthy may not be what another woman deems sex worthy. Sex appeal is highly idiosyncratic to that woman. This is why you can be an awesome catch but for some reason many women just will not be interested. They may acknowledge that you are good looking, they may want to hang out with you but they will not give up sex because that visceral level sexual desire is not there. The woman in many cases just does not know why. This leads to frustration in the man. Some cases of the friend zone are because the female recognizes that the guy is awesome and attractive, but for some reason does not get wet for him. This concept is the most difficult concept for me and most men to understand. It seems totally illogical.
I think this concept is not limited to women, it holds for men as well; the maxim 'attraction is not a choice' comes to mind. There probably is a slight difference with men where you could find 'bangable' (at least from behind ;)) almost all non obese females within a certain age interval. But the one that you would kiss, make out with and actually want to know more about in order to start a relationship? Not a conscious choice based on logical arguments (as in: she's 25, slim, long hair so logically I should be attracted to her, yet I'm not), it's random as you put it.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
took one out on a date last week, mentioned 3 times she was independent.

didnt offer to buy one drink :rofl:

Dragonfly

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I live amongst a sh!t storm of these women.

They outcompete me on practically every level of life. Higher education, better jobs, nicer wardrobes, bigger social lives, more sex, more of everything that there is.

They are women that do not need men for anything except sexual encounters, is my guess.

Also - a busy women and a business obsessed women is going to have a lot of attributes of not being easily connected with. It is a shame to see so many “independent” women out there.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Octopus:

Sexually aggressiveness where a man continues kino in a overt way despite the woman expressing discomfort or closing her body language...continued attempts to make out or pursue vulgar behavior (grabbing boobs, fingering in public...gross) are not things an elegant woman is going to tolerate, certainly not on a first date or first encounter environment. This man will not keep his hands to himself and has no patience or class.

A top shelf woman is going to be turned off by such behavior. The Octopus leaves the woman wanting to escape, and happy she got away, even though she may be too polite to tell you it's a problem. But she won't return your contact.
Every man needs to kino escalate on early stage dates. However, there are times where kino escalation fails. The Octopus would be a man who repeatedly fails in a short period on escalation. She wouldn't return a phone call or text message after the kino escalation fails usually due to a lack of social calibration. With that said, being good looking helps in making kino escalation work so a lot of men with traits of the Octopus are likely less good looking.

Be good looking. Don't be bad looking.

The Brute (as I see it) is not physically over powering so much as he has a self serving attitude, is at times banal or vulgar, at times arrogant and misses social cues. His arrogance assumes his actions are what the woman wants since he is so amazing. The Brute lacks emotional intelligence and doesn't realize that his failure to read a woman's cues is boorish and boring. He is the chronic interrupter, the braggart, the show off. He often expects sex early and is pushy about it, and he is the sort to ridicule or insult a woman for rebuffing his advances. These insults may be of the subtle, insinuating type or of a more direct nature. This was true of the high powered lawyer I went out to dinner with recently. He did not like hearing "no thank you" after he spent his precious time taking me out. Notice how only his time factors into the equation (the value of my time was wholly overlooked).

The good news is that a Brute with a bruised ego isn't going to bother calling again. Thank God!
This can happen too. I don't think Brute men are as common as Octopus men.

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever dated a woman that you considered highly independent? What was it like? Do you consider yourself independent? Do the independent females desire males with
strong personality types? I’m guessing less than 5% of the females I know fit into this category.
What a they independent of what?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

They outcompete me on practically every level of life. Higher education, better jobs, nicer wardrobes, bigger social lives, more sex, more of everything that there is.

They are women that do not need men for anything except sexual encounters, is my guess.

Also - a busy women and a business obsessed women is going to have a lot of attributes of not being easily connected with. It is a shame to see so many “independent” women out there.
Hi Dragonfly,
Sadly you are right about them not needing us for anything except Svex,having recently found a double ended Dildo in my local Clubs Carpark,I wouldn't even be sure of that anymore...Even that most hallowed of Accomplishments,Social Dancing,now has its retinue of Female Line dancers...Why Dogs leave Home LOL.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“It comes down to niche to break the American individualism and lack of societal constraints. Add careerism, and you see why the incentives for men go way down. Working and careers take women out of their looks and fertility prime, raises their expectations, simultaneously not "needing" men until it's too late because the whole entering the workplace game has been played to the economy's (globalist and statist) endgame.

The issue with niche is that if you find a "religious" girl, she is still in the bad culture. And how many of those girls are truly devoted and out of the culture to a meaningful degree? Few.

No one wants to say it, but it comes down to selection pressures on women being very low when there is no dependence on men. Currently, there aren't many at all. Society is structured to take care of them, resource and safety wise. The problem is that we didn't evolve in that environment, so biology is still there but civilizational stability isn't because at least in the West, consumerism and the economics-over-everything mentalities put all the other desirable qualities to third tier. That same economy uber alles led to many other feedback reinforcers, immigration, lower wages across the board, less social harmony, etc.

The amusing (and sad) thing is that the older you get, you paradoxically need a younger and younger wife, or it all makes less sense, since as a male you do better and are wiser, and what's the point otherwise? If you are solid and have resources and intelligence or wisdom, why would you get involved with someone unless to have a family with someone on that same page? Yet you are prompted by others to take the rapidly washed up off the shelves, even at your successful state. No, they wont' know anything about SMV being way higher for men post 30 and women a rapidly diminishing return. That would requite honesty about biology, not something en vogue right now.

The near entirety of human existence understood these biological laws of men and women. In the last 50 years, they suggest that we somehow changed and should just forget the past. The quintessential idiocy comes out (not that anyone really buys it) in slogans like "The future is female."

But modern people are "smarter". Yet somehow they can't figure out that we're here because of what our ancestors did before us.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

And that's the sentiment it comes down to. Successful, professional, deep thinking men are screwed, when women don't need them.

The only two things women now need men for are social validation, and to increase their lifestyle. Making men essentially consumer assistants that keep up appearances. An expendable accessory.