Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Income of a Chippendale

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think the annual income of a Chippendale dancer is, that would be a fun job I think, would I be able to live off of it?

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
navyseal2101 said:
What do you think the annual income of a Chippendale dancer is, that would be a fun job I think, would I be able to live off of it?
How do u become a chippendale in the first place?

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think they have scouts actually, but you can probably apply to work there.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From prior work in the entertainment industry (not Chippen'dales), the average weekend (read: 2 nights at 6 hours a night) was about 600 bucks. Some were more, some were less. Still, it's cash, and it comes out to around $50 an hour... obviously the more muscular you are the more you'll make, which is why I was on the low end of things.

Aboleo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
diablo said:
From prior work in the entertainment industry (not Chippen'dales), the average weekend (read: 2 nights at 6 hours a night) was about 600 bucks. Some were more, some were less. Still, it's cash, and it comes out to around $50 an hour... obviously the more muscular you are the more you'll make, which is why I was on the low end of things.

Too bad I don't know how to dance...:cry:

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About 30k a year and only have to work 2 nights a week, that sounds pretty solid, and if I got good at at then who knows.