Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Incels deserve being sexless. The only person you have to blame is yourself. Unless you ruthlessly self improve for 10 years you can’t complain.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Prior to modern age, all a man had to do was have a salary to get a girl. Now, a man must be able to provide more than a salary or something else to get a girl. TBH, I think most men are lazy and cry about any little resistance they have to do dating. In addition, you have the RP cult and influencers like Fresh and Fraud poisoning men's minds.
There is no secret that things have gotten harder, but crying about it isn't going to fix things. Men simply need to adapt and survive.

Life isn't fair.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This echoes that there is something dreadfully going wrong with our society right now and I'm actually very concerned about this.

Here is a video from a youtuber that should really be an eye opener, very scary stuff. Are all women akin to those you see in that video, no. However, enough of them are where it has an impact on the mating market on a broader scale, both directly and indirectly.

Women React To Dating Profiles & Swipe In Real Time - YouTube
What going on is that we're ruled by a shadowy hostile elite who want to depopulate the planet. Everything else (such as the dating market) is a symptom of this.
This is one of the biggest fears I have with what the current dating market is like. There are so many stats that are showing a very large number of men are literally completely sexless or very close to it. Are some of these men your stereotypical well below average man that looks like he plays world of warcraft in his basement all day, sure. However, the vast majority of these men are going to be relatively average or normal guys that really have nothing wrong with them. I'm honestly becoming very concerned about this because what ends up happening is these men basically check out from society. What will eventually happen is these men feel little to no incentive to putting in effort into anything and they begin to stagnate. Jobs that are highly male dominated, particularly those that are physically demanding or potentially hazardous, may find it difficult to hire men. Why should these men work hard and risk themselves when women are telling them they aren't good enough. Then you start having issues with our infrastructure as a whole (railroad, trucking, electrical, police, etc.). Some other longer term issues will be a further decline in marriage and children being raised in well established households. Overall the fertility rate will be declining by quite a bit but what I also see is that the children being born will be more and more raised in single mother households with no father in the picture. I see many children basically growing up in what is the norm for black families now, which is not at all a good thing.

I'm honestly incredibly worried for the future of our society and I'll be around to see all of this decay occur, worst mating market in recorded history.
Imo this is all by design to reduce resistance to a planned worldwide tyranny.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I don't identify with the whole black pill, red pill, etc. but I've been out of the dating market for a very long time. There's a reason why all of these youtube channels, such as the one I linked above, have been popping up over the last year or two that are drawing A LOT of attention. I'm honestly very concerned about this for the sake of our society as a whole, where men are feeling more disenchanted with literally everything and start checking out altogether. While the behavior of women is to blame, it's really just a result of technology and social programming and not entirely their fault. Ironically, often times they will end up lonely and depressed. They may be able to get some side **** here and there but due to their standards they end up alone because literally no man is good enough. I am starting to believe that some of this may be intentional but that's speculation.
Why is it women's fault?

Simps created feminism
Simps created the sjw laws
Simps are the ones who created no fault divorce

It's all the fault of simps

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What going on is that we're ruled by a shadowy hostile elite who want to depopulate the planet. Everything else (such as the dating market) is a symptom of this.

Imo this is all by design to reduce resistance to a planned worldwide tyranny.
You know, I'm honestly starting to believe everything here. It was kind of speculation on my end a few years ago but it's becoming really apparent that there is something going on behind the scenes.

First it started with gay marriage being allowed in 2015 on the federal level, after that it opened the floodgates with this transgendered nonsense and more recently normalizing "grooming", which is literally saying that pedophilia is a sexual orientation. Then this crap with the dating apps turning many men into incels, convincing them that they are actually gay or women because it's "trendy" is scary. I also believe that the agenda is to specifically depopulate the white population of the world because they are the most independent and capable of resistance compared to other ethnic and racial groups as a whole. I don't mean to say this as a racist remark, but other ethnic groups have never experienced social liberation and are quite honestly slave races that have always been dominated by someone else, so it's nothing new to them.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are we even allowed to mention which ethno linguistic group is behind all this?
Everyone knows it's the Amish, they've been fooling everyone for years. You think they're simple farmers, and that's exactly where they want you.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone knows it's the Amish, they've been fooling everyone for years. You think they're simple farmers, and that's exactly where they want you.
Just kidding it's the Zimbabweans

rick.deckard

Reaction score
What I don't get is: If there is such a huge number of sexless lonely single males, then where are all of the single girls that must in turn exist? Are they really only sitting at home wearing baggy clothes and swiping left so that you never ever meet them neither in public transport, nor at work, nor in shopping malls, and what have you? It's a bit mysterious if you ask me.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I don't get is: If there is such a huge number of sexless lonely single males, then where are all of the single girls that must in turn exist? Are they really only sitting at home wearing baggy clothes and swiping left so that you never ever meet them neither in public transport, nor at work, nor in shopping malls, and what have you? It's a bit mysterious if you ask me.
Go on OLD and find out

Serenity

Reaction score
If you think life as a dude is hard, then you have it easy compared to us toads. A toad's life is crazy difficult. Son, you just don't understand.
You speak truth, one moment everything is fine and suddenly you're someone's dinner or flat as a pancake on the road. Sorry about running over a some of your buddies a few years ago.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I think celdom is caused more by bad parenting and/or family issues than looks per se.

Even worse, it gets ignored by the parents. “Johnny is just shy. He’ll outgrow it eventually and find the right girl for him though.”*

And today’s “dating” environment makes it even more difficult for those guys and keeps them trapped in the cel loop.

*Yeah, good luck with that 1979 advice.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'll probably make a topic on this later, but it's not that hard to be higher than 70-80% of men out there. Unless you have some genetic defect or something, any man can make himself a solid 7/10. This Adonnis or ideal guy RP teaches is more like the .01% not the top 10%.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll probably make a topic on this later, but it's not that hard to be higher than 70-80% of men out there. Unless you have some genetic defect or something, any man can make himself a solid 7/10. This Adonnis or ideal guy RP teaches is more like the .01% not the top 10%.
Or if you are too old, like 46 y/o. The metabolism changes as you age.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mean to say this as a racist remark, but other ethnic groups have never experienced social liberation and are quite honestly slave races that have always been dominated by someone else, so it's nothing new to them.
January, being Holocaust rememberance month, inspired me to look at some old war footage of Nazis executing white Slavic races as they invaded Russia, that they deemed to be inferior, likely using the same logic that you presented here. That is a very dangerous statement.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In general we are all (men/women) a product of a generation of weak men.

On one side of the coin you have men actually wasting life mending their wounded ego as to why women wont sleep with them. This creates these dangerous incels because they feel like women are "owed" to them. This leads to the most dangerous aspects of the pilled communities out their. When these bloggers, host, entertainers, ect. talk about women most of the time its always some issue outside the person as to why they cant get laid. This basically takes all the power away from the individual making there situation seem doomed and unmanageable.

Then on the other side you have men sleeping with multiple women simply out of ego but building lives with none of the girls he sleeps with. This creates more weak men without fathers and more bitter jaded broken women.

Both are weak men.

We are all 99.999% genetically the same. Thinking you are some .001% with some special human gene that must be passed on to the next generation is simply you ego talking. I don't think incels are bad for society, its a product of 100s of generations fighting wars, farming land and fighting of dangerous so their sons could live good lives. America was built of christian principles ie. The Bible Belt States. Ironically incels are actually the ideal christian. So maybe we are at the height of American society.

I'd also add that I'd think modern day men and women hold sex so highly because its really the only thing left that cant be bout outright. Women become more prudish while men become more forgiving.