Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Incel numbers at an all time high!

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A decade ago hd tvs cost $30 thousand dollars, now you can buy one for a couple hundred dollars easly. Technology alwaya gets cheaper the more mainstream it gets. Most men just want sex even third worlders.
This is how incels think and is something I would expect your generation to say. Sex lasts all of 20 minutes, you're telling me women have no value to men beyond that? My wife and I do everything together, sex is a very small part of our relationship and the greatest sex comes from having a really good time with the other person.

Last edited:

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
This is how incels think and is something I would expect your generation to say. Sex lasts all of 20 minutes, you're telling me women have no value to men beyond that?
If a sexbot provides the full girlfriend experience like in the movie Blad Runner 2049, what exactly is going to stop most men from getting one? Why spend hundreds of hours working on urself and swiping through tinder when you can just buy a sex bot?

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a sexbot provides the full girlfriend experience like in the movie Blad Runner 2049, what exactly is going to stop most men from getting one? Why spend hundreds of hours working on urself and swiping through tinder when you can just buy a sex bot?
So Blade Runner isn't real and society cannot get to that point. This is more leftist, feminist, fantasy. Life and relationships are more than just jerking off into a sock. Why bother manufacturing anything, providing safety and stability? Why bother having money at all? Why do we need clean water or air or robots for that matter?

The answer: Children <---- Biological children raised by a MOM and a DAD.

Ask any of the father's here if they would die for their kids, the answer is going to be yes and when.

So right now we are seeing the end of western civilization due to the breakup of the nuclear family. This society may have one or two more generations left in it before it collapses completely. When men and women only value each other for sex, we have a significant problem with the understanding of how society even progresses to a technological level that uses robots. There will be no time for sex robots in the future because you are going to be living a nightmare that is more along the lines of Judge Dredd or Mad Max.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
This is how incels think and is something I would expect your generation to say. Sex lasts all of 20 minutes, you're telling me women have no value to men beyond that? My wife and I do everything together, sex is a very small part of our relationship and the greatest sex comes from having a really good time with the other person.
I think you are at the wrong forum dude. This forum is primarily about hooking up and having sex. Love Shack may be more up your alley.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are at the wrong forum dude. This forum is primarily about hooking up and having sex. Love Shack may be more up your alley.
Wow you're a mod too? This place has changed. Well you're right, I don't belong here.

peace out then, enjoy your sexrobots.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry mate , but I think that he has a fair point , especially since the thread was KJ from the get go

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Sorry mate , but I think that he has a fair point , especially since the thread was KJ from the get go
Not sure how we got into sex robots, but hooking up and having sex IS the major focus on this forum. Hence the reason 95% of the posts on the site are in regard to sex and hooking up.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
80% of guys in 2021 are incels, most are in denial and many are frauding about their lay count on forums.

As mentioned before, it speaks volumes about the fragility of male ego when guys feel the need to fraud about their lay count to impress random strangers online....

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
80% of guys in 2021 are incels, most are in denial and many are frauding about their lay count on forums.

As mentioned before, it speaks volumes about the fragility of male ego when guys feel the need to fraud about their lay count to impress random strangers online....
because I know the average guy is an idiot , I understand the basis of feminism

it would suck if you had to depend on someone that has a very high likelihood of being a chump

the problem is that it is in the human nature to become extremists, and transform something that makes sense and maybe is needed , into something that is super toxic for everyone

RickTheToad

Reaction score

You mean the dudes who claim laying 80 females a minute isn't true?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm certainly not some sort of moralist. I have nothing against a little frauding if it helps a man advance his station in life - like for example embellishing his resumé to get a high salary job.

But frauding some petty sh1t like lay count on a mens forum is pointless and unnecessary.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't pay a single cent to a ***** on the internet. And further to that, i wouldn't pay for sex either.
If I didn't pay for it, I would just about as Incel as the normie that gets lucky every couple of years. :mad:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they havent even had their first loving boyfriend yet, and they already presume men cheat as they "heard it through the herd"
The small portion of men that are Chads cheat, because they can. Non-chads are not considered as "men" in the sexual sense.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you see poverty line men in 3rd world sh1t holes opting out of a wife? No they have like 10 kids per family. They would laugh you into the next dimension if you told them you needed a robot to get off. You want a loyal wife? Just go down to a favela or some fish market in Cambodia and pick out a good quality sixteen year old girl, there are THOUSANDS.
Is it really that easy in Cambodia?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm certainly not some sort of moralist. I have nothing against a little frauding if it helps a man advance his station in life - like for example embellishing his resumé to get a high salary job.

But frauding some petty sh1t like lay count on a mens forum is pointless and unnecessary.
My experience dealing with incels and blackpills on forums and youtube is they understand LMS and locationmaxxing, gymmaxxing,and heck
thugmaxxing but you have men who are out of shape or looney complaining about not getting girls

^^^If this guy lost weight he would have no problems meeting a decent 6 or 7 with average game

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SirBigBell

You shouldn't be surprised by any of this and I personally feel that the pandemic made this far worse and more prevalent. Through 2020 I would swipe through apps on tinder, more so out of boredom and the slight chance of seeing/matching with someone I'd actually be interested. What I saw on there quite regularly last year was tinder profiles which would link their only fans pages, which was something I don't recall ever seeing back in 2019/2018. Also, there is a woman in her early 20s that I know of who I recently discovered had an only fans, to put this into perspective this is a woman who is like 5 pounds away from being borderling anorexic and looks like a cracked out prostitute walks the night.

March of last year more or less completely shut down any forms of social venues (bars, clubs, bowling, mini golf, etc.) and people became trapped in their own little bubbles. Best case scenario was you were working and staying active, this was the case for me and I was able to do very well last year. Unfortunately, for many people what ended up happening was they weren't working and just hung around all day long and slowly became less and less social, which is very unhealthy to begin with but can you imagine how this would impact a man that was already a borderline "cel"? The reason why all these *****s with no shame/self respect are doing this is because desperate men feed into it. I don't really blame either party, as it's all just the end result of the current environment.

It's naturally been this way for thousands of years, becoming much more apparent over the past decade, but I think that post pandemic the dating market is going to be ridiculously competitive for men. I remember hearing stories from a couple years ago about FAT girls being picky with whom they date and getting tons of matches, etc. Even guys that are doing really well in life are finding it hard to land anything that is around their actual league.

Last edited:

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@SirBigBell

You shouldn't be surprised by any of this and I personally feel that the pandemic made this far worse and more prevalent. Through 2020 I would swipe through apps on tinder, more so out of boredom and the slight chance of seeing/matching with someone I'd actually be interested. What I saw on there quite regularly last year was tinder profiles which would link their only fans pages, which was something I don't recall ever seeing back in 2019/2018. Also, there is a woman in her early 20s that I know of who I recently discovered had an only fans, to put this into perspective this is a woman who is like 5 pounds away from being borderling anorexic and looks like a cracked out prostitute walks the night.

March of last year more or less completely shut down any forms of social venues (bars, clubs, bowling, mini golf, etc.) and people became trapped in their own little bubbles. Best case scenario was you were working and staying active, this was the case for me and I was able to do very well last year. Unfortunately, for many people what ended up happening was they weren't working and just hung around all day long and slowly became less and less social, which is very unhealthy to begin with but can you imagine how this would impact a man that was already a borderline "cel"? The reason why all these *****s with no shame/self respect are doing this is because desperate men feed into it. I don't really blame either party, as it's all just the end result of the current environment.

It's naturally been this way for thousands of years, becoming much more apparent over the past decade, but I think that post pandemic the dating market is going to be ridiculously competitive for men. I remember hearing stories from a couple years ago about FAT girls being picky with whom they date and getting tons of matches, etc. Even guys that are doing really well in life are finding it hard to land anything that is around their actual league.
I thoroughly enjoyed how you laid out your composition. I also agree with every point you raised.

The pandemic just amplified a problem that had been simmering quietly for decades, similar to how a volcano finally erupts when the lava pressure build-up reaches a crescendo.

The problem now is that multitudes of those men who were borderline incels before the pandemic and then became full-blown ‘cels; what are the chances that they will be able to claw their way back out of the boiling pot and recover their former state, once this pandemic passes? I suspect the majority wont achieve that reverse osmosis