Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Incel numbers at an all time high!

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just read a story in the paper about a very average looking 44 year old mother of 3 earning £110,000 ($155,000) a month on OnlyFans. I cant imagine a sober man paying to look at the nude pictures of a middle age HB6, when there are billions of similar images online viewable for free. Incels are making washed up soccer moms rich! I just didnt realise the incel population was that big.

This just underlines the value of forums like this one, particularly to young dudes entering manhood.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just read a story in the paper about a very average looking 44 year old mother of 3 earning £110,000 ($155,000) a month on OnlyFans. I cant imagine a sober man paying to look at the nude pictures of a middle age HB6, when there are billions of similar images online viewable for free. Incels are making washed up soccer moms rich! I just didnt realise the incel population was that big.

This just underlines the value of forums like this one, particularly to young dudes entering manhood.
Hey brother,

We couldn't agree more with you. It is stunningly mindblowing. But that is a war, we as men should fight against media. The media is there to misinform whenever possible/needed and furthermore to distract.

The issue is really a matter of the media knowing most men (and people in general) live very unfulfilling lives. So they fill those gaps (lack of vision, goals, hunger, drive, passion, etc) with stupid crap like that.

It is an up-and-coming trend, but we cannot fight the war against that without first fighting each battle first. Remember, changing just one person's life and perspective is very powerful. It is a ripple effect. So DO NOT get discouraged to see that a lot of "men" are falling for that. Focus on that next youngster and lets positively contribute to his life. And shift your focus on to the next, and the next, etc.

As for the "soccer mums", let them have no dignity and self-respect. That's on them. It says much more about who they are than we can imagine. At the end of the day, some people value money so much that values, self-love, self-respect, dignity, etc go out the window.

Modern Man Advice

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey brother,

We couldn't agree more with you. It is stunningly mindblowing. But that is a war, we as men should fight against media. The media is there to misinform whenever possible/needed and furthermore to distract.

The issue is really a matter of the media knowing most men (and people in general) live very unfulfilling lives. So they fill those gaps (lack of vision, goals, hunger, drive, passion, etc) with stupid crap like that.

It is an up-and-coming trend, but we cannot fight the war against that without first fighting each battle first. Remember, changing just one person's life and perspective is very powerful. It is a ripple effect. So DO NOT get discouraged to see that a lot of "men" are falling for that. Focus on that next youngster and lets positively contribute to his life. And shift your focus on to the next, and the next, etc.

As for the "soccer mums", let them have no dignity and self-respect. That's on them. It says much more about who they are than we can imagine. At the end of the day, some people value money so much that values, self-love, self-respect, dignity, etc go out the window.

Modern Man Advice
MMA your thought process and key recommendation is sound. This is a battle for masculinity here.There was a live thread here yesterday drawing attention to the hyper feminisation and de-masculinisation of men in this present age. This is a drive being pursued aggressively on almost all fronts snd facets of society; from the kindergartens right up to the highest political arenas via all media mediums.
I fear that it is this aggressive male feminisation agenda that is fuelling the growth explosion among the incel population worldwide, resulting in the mushrooming of services such as OnlyFans and others, geared towards tapping into that now extremely lucrative simp market.

While we can attempt to counter the threat using the “each one teach one” strategy you kindly propose, will it be enough to even register on the scales? Wont it be like trying to ram a military tank using a baby’s pram? Is it not already too late?

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Watched this yesterday. I was amazed and bewildered at the same time. The amount of dudes who are in their mid to late 20's and still virgins is amazingly pitiful.

It is pitiful but extremely worrisome too.
At this rate, the male babies being born right now dont stand a chance. 18yrs from now this world will be a disgusting place to live. Ridiculous

Max Baker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we are fighting a losing battle imo. There are too many idiots out in this world that won't listen or open their eyes.

They greatly outnumber us. I wouldn't pay a single cent to a ***** on the internet. And further to that, i wouldn't pay for sex either.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we are fighting a losing battle imo. There are too many idiots out in this world that won't listen or open their eyes.

They greatly outnumber us. I wouldn't pay a single cent to a ***** on the internet. And further to that, i wouldn't pay for sex either.
I think its a losing battle too sadly. The pink media is everywhere and is relentless 24hours a day. We just as individuals at a granular level cant compete against such a massive machine. Its now a case of an ant versus a herd of elephants! Damn!

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MMA your thought process and key recommendation is sound. This is a battle for masculinity here.There was a live thread here yesterday drawing attention to the hyper feminisation and de-masculinisation of men in this present age. This is a drive being pursued aggressively on almost all fronts snd facets of society; from the kindergartens right up to the highest political arenas via all media mediums.
I fear that it is this aggressive male feminisation agenda that is fuelling the growth explosion among the incel population worldwide, resulting in the mushrooming of services such as OnlyFans and others, geared towards tapping into that now extremely lucrative simp market.

While we can attempt to counter the threat using the “each one teach one” strategy you kindly propose, will it be enough to even register on the scales? Wont it be like trying to ram a military tank using a baby’s pram? Is it not already too late?
Perhaps it is too late, but let's not leave that assumption up to the media and society. Right? Let's make sure we each change from within and focus on what we envision for men and if it is too late (which it will never be) for us men to make that determination. We say when this war is over, and if we are true men, it will never be over as long as there are men like you and us standing our ground.

Modern Man Advice

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There's a market for what she's selling, apparently. Not my cup of tea, but it's their money. I really don't care because I wouldn't be interested in a woman like that anyway.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its a losing battle too sadly. The pink media is everywhere and is relentless 24hours a day. We just as individuals at a granular level cant compete against such a massive machine. Its now a case of an ant versus a herd of elephants! Damn!
the biggest downfall for men, is we havent got a herd mentality...

its utter shocking the shares you will get if you gratify or glorify anything in the sisterhood on social media .....

we are literally letting the weakest take over all because of this.

young girls in my daughters school (ages 12-13) already indoctrinated with the "Dont need no man" Witch spiel

they havent even had their first loving boyfriend yet, and they already presume men cheat as they "heard it through the herd"

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weak and clueless men are empowering women and destroying everything real men have built. Sad...

These weaklings need to pool their money together for advanced research/development of sex bots. Or they need to group together to get prostitution laws passed.

I realize some guys are just ugly or have limited game/beliefs and neither of these options are good but at least all the simps/betas/AFC/incel's will have an outlet that doesn't reward these b1tches merely for looks and conversations. If they get laid, thirst and attention will go down for these internet ho's. My $.02

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
$180 a month is the average earnings on that site according to Google. Then you hear about celebrities making 20 million a month.

Truth is in between.

Last week I saw a live advert for a girl working a cam on a similar site and watched for a while. She was getting loads of donations but it didn't say how much each donation was, just how much time each donation buys the simp. Almost all donations were a couple of seconds but she was getting dozens one after another, and a few longer 20 - 30 second donations too. She was a HB9 though, looked about 20 years old. Once her looks fade she shouldn't have the same success and it will mess with her head, and she'll take it out on her BF probably.

If I'll give simps some credit it's that most of them will ditch a girl who no longer looks good on such platforms. The amount of fresh girls signing up creates a pseudo abundance.

As usual the smart men look at how they can leverage sites like that for their own monetary gain.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
$180 a month is the average earnings on that site according to Google. Then you hear about celebrities making 20 million a month.

Truth is in between.

Last week I saw a live advert for a girl working a cam on a similar site and watched for a while. She was getting loads of donations but it didn't say how much each donation was, just how much time each donation buys the simp. Almost all donations were a couple of seconds but she was getting dozens one after another, and a few longer 20 - 30 second donations too. She was a HB9 though, looked about 20 years old. Once her looks fade she shouldn't have the same success and it will mess with her head, and she'll take it out on her BF probably.

If I'll give simps some credit it's that most of them will ditch a girl who no longer looks good on such platforms. The amount of fresh girls signing up creates a pseudo abundance.

As usual the smart men look at how they can leverage sites like that for their own monetary gain.
Simps enjoy pseudo abundance on those sites the same way women in general enjoy abundance on Tinder. HB5s on Tinder act like dimes due to validation overload

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to investigate Twitch as part of a business plan for my small business, the non-natives speakers are my target customers. Anyway, you need to sit in one of these chatrooms, seeing is believing. Guys will just send them money for NOTHING, you'll see these little pop ups of donations to play an animation or a little tune. I really recommend watching IamJasmine go on a date with Devin Nash, he had it in the bag and he totally fvcks up the date by being a nice guy. She was DTF in the first 10 minutes and her 'chat' was going nuts. Its interesting to watch because you can see the thoughts of orbiters in real time and the amount of cash they will drop just to 'interrupt' the date. You can also see the desperation and loneliness in her personality, at least, you can if you know how to read Asians.

The number of guys who were throwing cash got her all the way up to $500 just for walking around and showing a bit of cleavage. And this chick had at least 1,500 guys in her chat dropping cash but apparently that's a low number. Some of the Chinese/Korean twitch girls garner in upwards of 30k guys per 'show'. I don't quite understand the obsession with watching a dumb broad play a game, badly. I hate watching regular pros play, but I'll be damned if I'm going to sit through some chick barely play a game and pretend to enjoy it..

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Better someone is getting rich rather than being shot.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
These weaklings need to pool their money together for advanced research/development of sex bots. Or they need to group together to get prostitution laws passed.
Sex bots are the last hope to equalise the dating market again, it's way too much in womens favour because of incels now

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex bots are the last hope to equalise the dating market again, it's way too much in womens favour because of incels now
Sexbots are un-realistic, you gonna pay 150k for a oversized fleshlight? They don't equalize sh1t bro, you will always be pathetic in the eyes of other men. It's the equivalent of carrying around a Waifu pillow and sucking your thumb. Look at that pathetic piece of crap who goes out with a hologram, he's convincing no one.

Do you see poverty line men in 3rd world sh1t holes opting out of a wife? No they have like 10 kids per family. They would laugh you into the next dimension if you told them you needed a robot to get off. You want a loyal wife? Just go down to a favela or some fish market in Cambodia and pick out a good quality sixteen year old girl, there are THOUSANDS. The problem here is laziness, more importantly Western male laziness. If you'd rather spend your life with Call Of Duty and a sex doll than buying a $500 plane ticket and meeting a living, breathing, human, you deserve to be an incel.

Incels are human turds and its a result of this bvllsh1t, everything handed to you, generation.

(by you I mean them)

Last edited:

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Sexbots are un-realistic, you gonna pay 150k for a oversized fleshlight?
A decade ago hd tvs cost $30 thousand dollars, now you can buy one for a couple hundred dollars easly. Technology alwaya gets cheaper the more mainstream it gets. Most men just want sex even third worlders.