GoldenArrow
Don Juan
- Joined
- Jun 19, 2019
- Messages
- 36
- Reaction score
- 26
- Age
- 40
In my experience, it's been about 30%.
The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.
Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.
Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Women have often a very hard time handling rejection, like Rollo said its the ultimate demonstration of higher value.I was dumped twice, and never heard from either girl, again.
On the other hand, many of the girls I dumped contacted me, again, eventually, and I gave several of them another shot...before dumping them, again.
If you're being dumped by a girl by whom you don't want to be dumped, your best shot at a second chance is to beat her to the punch, and to completely cut her off, unless she reaches out to you.
That said, never look back, after breaking up with a girl. If she reaches out, and you want to give it another shot, that's fine, but don't count on it. Always forward!
What, or how is a perfect ex-boyfriend?Female insecurity at handling rejection is probably a big part of the reason she's more likely to want a second chance, if she's dumped. Another part is just that it's human nature to overvalue whatever we're denied. Still, another part of rejection is why you were rejected, and how you handle it.
I've discussed this before, but a buddy of mine was a master at getting women to dump him, so that he wouldn't have to be the bad guy. He would, then, handle it so well, being the perfect ex-boyfriend, that practically all his exes loved him for it, and would actually become birddogs for him.
The primary difference between men and women, when it comes to letting go of a relationship, is that too many men work so hard to lockdown a girl, that when they finally do, they hold on for dear life...which is a major turn off, unless she just so happens to be even more clingy than he is.
Conversely, women are propositioned 24/7; so, their investment in any knew relationship is much less, unless they happen to be married with children; even then, though, if their husbands let themselves go, all bets are off(unless, again, she has let herself go even much more than he has).
Men tend to mistakenly view LTRs and marriage(especially) as retirement from the game; it isn't: dating is just the job interview(recruiting, headhunting, etc), but marriage is the job.
He took care of her while she cheated. She had no true needs but wanted to be bigger and badder and popular to the world.What, or how is a perfect ex-boyfriend?
More guys would take “can we still be friends” seriously IF THE GIRLS WOULD LEAVE THE GUYS THE FVCK ALONE AFTER THEY SAID IT! Instead what they do is a couple days or weeks later they’ll randomly text or call “can we meet up and talk? I still have feelings for you but I don’t know what I want right now.” Then when the guy falls for it she shoots him down. Or they will use the friends line and then here come the favors. “Can you please come fix this. I have no one else to call. I know you hate me but you’re the only person I can trust and it would really help me out.” Basically guilt trip the guy. So yeah, they can “say” it all the want but THEY DONT STICK TO THE TERMS OF WHAT IT MEANS.The kind who drops all romantic aspirations, and gives her a guilt-free and trouble-free break-up, and who takes "can we still be friends seriously"...not like a friendzoned loser, but like someone who can interact without any emotional baggage, and treat her like a baby sister. It's not for everyone, but it worked like a charm for him.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Fvcked relentlessly by you? Or fvcked relentlessly by the guys they left you for?100% of the girls that dumped me come back and have been fvcked relentlessly. But that’sbecause a.) getting in a relationship in the first place was their idea and b.) when they cut it off I cut off everything.
Even in my most beta days there came a point where I straight up cut off attention.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
By me.Fvcked relentlessly by you? Or fvcked relentlessly by the guys they left you for?
Good jobBy me.