Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

In your experience, how often do female dumpers come back?

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You wont find any support for that kind of question here, since it's focusing your time and energy on something irrelevant which is completely out of your control, with no other purpose than to give you some kind of hope when you find yourself in a somewhat desperate stage, desperate to cling to something that's already dead. This is a hope that wont serve you any good. This is speaking out of experience.

To answer your question. As often as male dumpers come back, which is impossible to guesstimate.
Not reaching out, breaking all contact with her and living well by yourself will however maximize your chances of her reaching out and potentially question her decision.

Focus on what you can control.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last thing you want to do after being dumped is obsess over when she might come back. I've been there and done that it will drive you insane.

Anyways most girls nowadays are very fickle, and some will eventually get bored of you no matter how tight your game is. All you can really do is learn what you can from the experience and get yourself back out there.

Reactions: FJA

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No idea, all I know is sometimes they do, and it is completely unpredictable. There is no specific traits a woman might have, no length of time... I've had women come back after 3 years, some after 3 months.... Whatever it might be that has her coming back, the only thing that is certain is that it was nothing I did... so worrying about it just doesn't matter.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was dumped twice, and never heard from either girl, again.

On the other hand, many of the girls I dumped contacted me, again, eventually, and I gave several of them another shot...before dumping them, again.

If you're being dumped by a girl by whom you don't want to be dumped, your best shot at a second chance is to beat her to the punch, and to completely cut her off, unless she reaches out to you.

That said, never look back, after breaking up with a girl. If she reaches out, and you want to give it another shot, that's fine, but don't count on it. Always forward!
Women have often a very hard time handling rejection, like Rollo said its the ultimate demonstration of higher value.

I think it depends on the reason for dumping, example if she dumps you because of something you did, cheating etc i think there is a bigger chance of her coming back.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Female insecurity at handling rejection is probably a big part of the reason she's more likely to want a second chance, if she's dumped. Another part is just that it's human nature to overvalue whatever we're denied. Still, another part of rejection is why you were rejected, and how you handle it.

I've discussed this before, but a buddy of mine was a master at getting women to dump him, so that he wouldn't have to be the bad guy. He would, then, handle it so well, being the perfect ex-boyfriend, that practically all his exes loved him for it, and would actually become birddogs for him.

The primary difference between men and women, when it comes to letting go of a relationship, is that too many men work so hard to lockdown a girl, that when they finally do, they hold on for dear life...which is a major turn off, unless she just so happens to be even more clingy than he is.

Conversely, women are propositioned 24/7; so, their investment in any knew relationship is much less, unless they happen to be married with children; even then, though, if their husbands let themselves go, all bets are off(unless, again, she has let herself go even much more than he has).

Men tend to mistakenly view LTRs and marriage(especially) as retirement from the game; it isn't: dating is just the job interview(recruiting, headhunting, etc), but marriage is the job.
What, or how is a perfect ex-boyfriend?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The kind who drops all romantic aspirations, and gives her a guilt-free and trouble-free break-up, and who takes "can we still be friends seriously"...not like a friendzoned loser, but like someone who can interact without any emotional baggage, and treat her like a baby sister. It's not for everyone, but it worked like a charm for him.
More guys would take “can we still be friends” seriously IF THE GIRLS WOULD LEAVE THE GUYS THE FVCK ALONE AFTER THEY SAID IT! Instead what they do is a couple days or weeks later they’ll randomly text or call “can we meet up and talk? I still have feelings for you but I don’t know what I want right now.” Then when the guy falls for it she shoots him down. Or they will use the friends line and then here come the favors. “Can you please come fix this. I have no one else to call. I know you hate me but you’re the only person I can trust and it would really help me out.” Basically guilt trip the guy. So yeah, they can “say” it all the want but THEY DONT STICK TO THE TERMS OF WHAT IT MEANS.

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Years ago when I was totally clueless about women, I had a strong ONEitis with this girl, who rejected me for another dude.
I remember how I used to hope that she would break up with him and come back to me in a few months. I thought it was just a matter of time.

4 years later I heard that not only were they still together, but she moved in with him abroad. Oh how naive I used to be..

Move on.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% of the girls that dumped me come back and have been fvcked relentlessly. But that’sbecause a.) getting in a relationship in the first place was their idea and b.) when they cut it off I cut off everything.

Even in my most beta days there came a point where I straight up cut off attention.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% of the girls that dumped me come back and have been fvcked relentlessly. But that’sbecause a.) getting in a relationship in the first place was their idea and b.) when they cut it off I cut off everything.

Even in my most beta days there came a point where I straight up cut off attention.
Fvcked relentlessly by you? Or fvcked relentlessly by the guys they left you for?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience is 100%.

I usually decline at that point.