Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

In today's hypergamic dystopia, is there now a Wall for males at age 22, or even 18?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was listening to this (at 1:49:13, which the video link should start at):

my opinion: These guy are correct that there is a correlation between being successful at those younger ages than later (i.e., because women in high school, and even college, pretty much only date their fellow students - as opposed to post-college women, who begin to consider a much larger range of men), and ascension is difficult, at least in the West. :mad:

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For once DJ I disagree with you

If you stay in shape, keep hair on your head, and are not ugly.. you will be attractive to women way into middle age

Idris Elba is nearly 50. No one cared who he was when he was 25. The same goes for most male celebs. They get better and better because they stay on point

Celebs understand looksmaxing more than anyone. Gordon Ramsey is Alpha, yet has botox fillers and hair replacement

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If you stay in shape, keep hair on your head, and are not ugly.. you will be attractive to women way into middle age

Idris Elba is nearly 50. No one cared who he was when he was 25. The same goes for most male celebs. They get better and better because they stay on point

Celebs understand looksmaxing more than anyone. Gordon Ramsey is Alpha, yet has botox fillers and hair replacement

Married again 2 years after :D

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

OK, men that develop some fame cred will ascend. The men who have "stayed on point" but failed to gain fame are not in this category. And the only kind of fame most men could guarantee themselves to get is that of being a psycho killer. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late

Yup. The hairpill is a key factor though.