"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

In need of help

tobeaDJ

New Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2003
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

I am really impressed by this site. The tips are great. I have a little problem and maybe you guys could tell me what to do about it.

I have been seeing this girl almost every other day since the last one month. I haven't let her know that I want to get into a relationship with her but I have been very caring for her, like inquiring about her well-being, cooking once in a while, gave her flowers a couple of times. We have shared a lot of info about each other, maybe both positive and negative. Somehow, things are a little stuck and I can see interest levels slightly on the wane.

I still see her every now and then I want to save the situation in a real DJ style.

How can I help the situation without showing that I am making a drastic change. I want to recreate the attraction now.

Thanks for your help.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
215
Location
Canada
Scroll up to the top of the page.

You see that sentence that starts with 'New here?'

Click the DJ Bible link.

You're on your way.
 

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2000
Messages
763
Reaction score
26
Age
50
1. Stop seeing her every other day. Become elusive.

2. Stop caring for her, or any girl for that matter. No more flowers, candy, or cooking. The time to do those nice things for a girl will come later. Right now, however, you've got more important work to do.

3. Get a life. Find other things to do, so you won't obsess over one girl. Become a challenge. The girl in question may not respond to you, but other girls eventually will.

4. Study this site and apply some of its principles. Feel free to post field reports.

5. From now on, post newbie questions in the DJ Discussion, not Tips.

Welcome to the forum, kid.
 

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
Discussion
 
Top