"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

in need of HELP!!!Cought up in a messed up situation

BC3

New Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Heres my situation. i work a dealership, a new girl started "Jessica", who I am very attracted to. I have met her, and talked for a few min hear and there. Her sister"Erin" who i am good friends with introduced me to her, and she too works there.

I got to talking with my friend(erin) about jessica, and found out alot about her, and it sounds like we like alot fo the same things, and we actually HIt it off really well the first day. But i also found out some things that i dont really know how to feel or what to do???

Jessica, is 20 (i am 19) no big deal, but i found out she had been dating someone for a year now. thats kool but, seeing he is 31 years old that dont seem right????? she also lives with him????

I really dont see what a 31 year old man has to offer a 19 year old girl, and vis versa, dont know what she sees in him?

She dont like living at her house so i think that might just a scap coat for her to get away, but again im not sure



anyhow sorry for th elong typing, what should i do?? please i need someone to talk to, should i persue her??? leave her be??

thanks
BC
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I'm 41 and I have a lot to offer a 19 year old - obviously more than a 19 year old man. That is beside the point.

This 19 year old ho lives with a man, and that is that!!! Do you want her to come live with you now???

BTW, hos rarely have age limits - if they like u they want u!!
 

Mutiny

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 19, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
Oklahoma City
Look, you obviously don't feel right about this girl. If you have to get online and post a question regarding "Should I or not?" Chances are, you shouldn't.
That's my two cents.
 

BC3

New Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
41
yeah i guess your righ tabout that.
just came on here looking for some advise. thanks
 
Top