Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

In her room, she reluctantly asks me to go?

Technical1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Please dont answer this if you have never f-closed a girl you just met

Met HB7 tonight, she lives on floor below me in same appartment.

Went into HB7s room, started talking about internet. Then we switched to other topics. She was cooking dinner so let me have some, served it on a plate like she were my wife. Talked for a half an hour, good vibe, my only escalation was rubbing a finger briefly on her thigh to indicate a spot on her jeans. She didnt jump away or seem nervous. She smiled and flirted with me talking about astrological signs.

She seemed to be waiting for me to move but I messed up and didnt take charge. Then she said, after a LONG time, "I want to call my sister and mother tonight," and started hinting that I should go.

But she was reluctant, like she only half wanted me to leave. Like she wanted me to leave, but not very strongly. Like I could have forced her to do something else, know what I mean?

People who have been in this situation before, let me know your perspectives. I already know what Im going to do: LEARN TO ESCALATE! Make a move! Tomorrow is a new day!

Zaraza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, i think there wasnt really a game to play. With me, if there is a certain flirting tension i follow up on it, but when the chick just kinda expects you to do **** with her without making it a fun chase.... i lose interest, and dont follow up. Ha, of coarse there have been times where im completely oblivious to the fact that she wants me and im like...gotta go no peace.

oh boy those times suck.

Technical1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DjDan said:
you don't need to 'learn to escalate'

you just have to do it.

all you had to do is reach over and say something like

this food is amazing... but it's because you made it.... i bet everything about you tastes just as good, come here....

and you kiss her... and say "your lips taste even better"

and i guarantee you she will jump you at that point. she just needs you to be man enough to make the first move.
Thanks Dan, this is what I suspected.

Technical1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DjDan said:
she wouldn't do it for you unless she felt sorry for you.
I understood everything in your last post except that.
What indicates that she felt sorry for me?

My game isnt so fvcking terrible that I have women feeling sorry for me, at least I dont think so. I spit good convo, acted at home in her place and joked with her, I just didnt make the move.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
I WAS WITH A GIRL LAST WEEK ADN AL WAS FINE UNTILL SHE GOT TOTALY HOT THEN SHE SAID we cant f yet its too soon.. then she started pulling back I did not initiate or force anything...LOL NOw she is slowing down the relationship to the point that i am frustrated... she thinks i want to hit and run...

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't fvcked closed a girl I just met technical but do you think the fact that she lived in the apt. underneath may have caused you to hesitate? Kind of like you know you're going to see her again so you don't feel the urge to just make your move.

Perhaps in the beginning you were being direct and forward, but once you got in her pad you thought you were in "safe zone".

Same thing with girls you work with or see everyday. You get accustomed to seeing them so perhaps you don't fell compelled to go for it. Just curious.

Someone told me the worst girls you can "date" are co-workers, and people who live in your apartment. For the simple fact you have to see them constantly. I tend to agree, but who knows. That could change. I've gone after most of my co-workers.

Technical1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
I haven't fvcked closed a girl I just met technical but do you think the fact that she lived in the apt. underneath may have caused you to hesitate? Kind of like you know you're going to see her again so you don't feel the urge to just make your move.

Perhaps in the beginning you were being direct and forward, but once you got in her pad you thought you were in "safe zone".

Same thing with girls you work with or see everyday. You get accustomed to seeing them so perhaps you don't fell compelled to go for it. Just curious.

Someone told me the worst girls you can "date" are co-workers, and people who live in your apartment. For the simple fact you have to see them constantly. I tend to agree, but who knows. That could change. I've gone after most of my co-workers.
I hesitated from a lack of experience, nothing deeper than that.

I dont see this girl everyday, I live in a HUGE apartment complex.

Going after coworkers is bad because you cant detach, right? How does it work out, reset, you going for coworkers?

DjDan was really dead on. There was NO other possible context for the conversation we had except for an invitation to sex her. Everything is just 'blah-blah-blah' with the subtext being: FVCK ME, PLEASE!

Her excuse to get me to leave sounded so pathetic, like she was just waiting for me to contradict her and force her to do something else. Man, I will definitely be visiting her again tomorrow. Women are so indirect, we have to do everything! At least she did 70% of the talking and served me a meal.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mid sentence lean over and kiss her. It works. I mean... give no warning. No kind of hint it'll happen. Just blindside her with a kiss. Try it a few times to get your caveman style down. I've leaned over about 2 feet to plant a kiss. It works in your car or on your couch or wherever. Just plant the soft kiss, pull back, grin, and guage it from there. :cheer:

btw, what's up with you thinking she wanted you to 'force' her to do something?

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tomorrow? I'd wait it out. Make her feel stupid and start chasing after you. Seems like you kind of got LJBF'd. In that case the most effective thing to do is disappear for awhile. BUT--you'll also hear no just go for it. It's all attitude.

<ramble>As far as my experience with co-workers, well I did the "practice so suave principles on girls you work with" and they've all fallen for me, chased me, wanted me. This has happened with three chicks in a row so far, only problem is, first one was insane, and I wanted to die from that experience, about four months of non-stop hell seeing her everyday, the next one was nicer but I was still raw from the insane chick, so she stood me up and I yelled at her, that was another ten months of drama and jealousy, push pull, me learning to discipline women, then the next one had a boyfriend she lived with, she started chasing me, I learned to play her and the other girl off each other, then the chick finally leaves her boyfriend and was basically "now I'm yours reset" and I was so excited over the news I told her how much I liked her and killed it then and there, then, there was about two months of awkwardness, mixed in with a little drama and her chasing after me, and her and the other girl bickering at each other, both trying to get my attention. </ramble>

Now there's a married one chasing after me and this time I'm going to do the responsible thing and only settle for her giving me little shoulder rubs and "fvck me" glances and leave it at that.

I don't blame you if you didn't read any of that.

Technical1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ER!C L!VE said:
btw, what's up with you thinking she wanted you to 'force' her to do something?
Whats new for me is realizing how little women are willing to escalate on their own, and it amazes me, as a 23-year old without super much experience.

Naively I thought, its the 21st century, if they want sex, they can at least say something or initiate it or give some hint stronger than being supplicating.

But no. I've been in this situation about 8 times now so I know it. She is supplicating and smiling in her speech with me, just sitting there half nervous half jolly, having an endless conversation with no point that goes off into nowhere.... I always thought, if she wanted something, she would tell me more directly. All I had to do was make a move. I cant even believe this passivity, they just sit there next to me and expect sex to happen to them.

...oh yeah, but thats also what ive been doing. :eek:

yes, your kiss suggestion is good stuff and it will find use in the next week.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Technical1 said:
Whats new for me is realizing how little women are willing to escalate on their own, and it amazes me, as a 23-year old without super much experience.

Naively I thought, its the 21st century, if they want sex, they can at least say something or initiate it or give some hint stronger than being supplicating.

But no. I've been in this situation about 8 times now so I know it. She is supplicating and smiling in her speech with me, just sitting there half nervous half jolly, having an endless conversation with no point that goes off into nowhere.... I always thought, if she wanted something, she would tell me more directly. All I had to do was make a move. I cant even believe this passivity, they just sit there next to me and expect sex to happen to them.

...oh yeah, but thats also what ive been doing. :eek:

yes, your kiss suggestion is good stuff and it will find use in the next week.
Women are not suppose to be the ones to escalate, YOU are. Unless a woman is like super attracted to you in the beggining, she's probably not going to escalate. The man is suppose to lead, not the woman. That's why a girl can be really attracted to you and not doing anything.

Technical1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
<ramble>As far as my experience with co-workers, well I did the "practice so suave principles on girls you work with" and they've all fallen for me, chased me, wanted me. This has happened with three chicks in a row so far, only problem is, first one was insane, and I wanted to die from that experience, about four months of non-stop hell seeing her everyday, the next one was nicer but I was still raw from the insane chick, so she stood me up and I yelled at her, that was another ten months of drama and jealousy, push pull, me learning to discipline women, then the next one had a boyfriend she lived with, she started chasing me, I learned to play her and the other girl off each other, then the chick finally leaves her boyfriend and was basically "now I'm yours reset" and I was so excited over the news I told her how much I liked her and killed it then and there, then, there was about two months of awkwardness, mixed in with a little drama and her chasing after me, and her and the other girl bickering at each other, both trying to get my attention. </ramble>

Now there's a married one chasing after me and this time I'm going to do the responsible thing and only settle for her giving me little shoulder rubs and "fvck me" glances and leave it at that.

I don't blame you if you didn't read any of that.
Wow Reset, you may really be the poster-child for the slogan: Never hit upon thy coworker.

Seriously man, work should be a place you can relax and have fun at. Nobody needs drama and tension at work. I'm going to take your story as one more reason not to do anything at work. Did you not want to hone your game on strangers? Like you said in the PM, thats obviously the next step for you.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. I should say, before I got involved, I didn't realize what was going to happen, lol. It hasn't been all bad. I learned a hell of a lot about women this last year, drama, mind games, challenge, being in control of your emotions, so much stuff in a short period of time. In the end, it was worth it, for all its downs it had plenty of ups. I learned and experienced quite a bit.

Enough.... to take what I've learned and apply it to strangers. I do want to hone my game, but I'm going through a hell of a lot of changes right now, I've revamped my whole life, time management, goals.... I don't know how women fit into it just yet. I'm building the foundation for my life, based on principles I learned about here, from guys like Interceptor and others.

The last chick was a really bad case of oneitis, it showed me how out of control I was in my entire life. That's all changing now. And, since then, I've been calling myself a keyboard jockey, and saying I want to get out there, I keep saying it, which means it's becoming a big desire for me. Something inside is saying "do it".

I'm getting into that weird phase where the idea of approaching girls is getting me excited, wich means, at the rate I'm going with everything else in my life, it's going to just happen. This is the calm before the storm.

Eaglecreek

Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Women are not suppose to be the ones to escalate, YOU are. Unless a woman is like super attracted to you in the beggining, she's probably not going to escalate. The man is suppose to lead, not the woman. That's why a girl can be really attracted to you and not doing anything.
Uuuuuh? ok, whatever... Good lad, be the leader, be the man who tells them what to do! Now show us in real life what it is you mean? Prove us your the man!

Anyway, technical1, I've read some of your posts before, and I think we have the same disease: Overthinking stuff. Best cure to it? action, best remedie of thought.

Anyway, to get to this post my suggestion is you get some routines, not the usual cr*p you find here (sometimes its good). Just you know, something you do over and over and over again, and you feel good with and also which is effective with winning a women over. (My trick is: ask em over to my place to watch a movie, thing is, My computer is near my bed, so we Must lay down on that to watch it, and its only a one persons bed. Now while watch i just go grab her hand, she can eather pull away or give into it. If she does then the night mostly (as in 90%, 10% of them has either shown how crazy they are, or just noticed how crazy I am :D)ends up in a homerun (longest time i watched a movie with a girl over at my place: full movie (1 time), shortest time: 23 seconds -> makeout -> 1 minute later :D well I'll be that discreet to leave that to your imagination). Anyway what I'm trying to say in short, get a "move" that you use alot which you feel good with. It makes things much more easier when you wanna win over a girl. Keeping that same move ready helps you reduce those moments where you think "sh*t what do I have to do now". Its like and extra safetycard when you don't know what to do :) which I find rather handy (like anti dump, stick to some values, test women, keep the same routines and perfectionize it. IMO best part of the bible)

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Sigh* another would be sniper who can't pull the trigger...waiting for that perfect shot until the inevitable happens and their target moves out of range. *Tisk Tisk Tisk* Learn to read signs and REACT to them instead of going sitting on your palms is the basis for battle. Sometimes I hesitate as well but i have no regrets since i know there isn't much to be risked in trying...not pulling the trigger in my case means i didn't want it that bad after all.

Get back in there and overcome kiddo...All is not lost in this case you still have very good chances for success.

Technical1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dan, that story was awesome.

She plays dumb when asked about TV, but after you open her up, she pounces.

Im gonna keep that in mind the next time Im in this situation.

Reset,

I'm going to wait a month and if you're not posting some field reports or showing progress, and Im going to start sending you "inspirational" PMs demanding that you get off your *** and do something. :)

Everybody progresses at his own pace, but tonight I got sick of taking baby steps, and said, Im 23, I look good, I want to get my d1ck sucked. As per usual, you surprise yourself with how far you get when you just go out and do something. A line from a WuTang clan song comes to mind:

Can it really all be so simple?

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eaglecreek said:
Uuuuuh? ok, whatever... Good lad, be the leader, be the man who tells them what to do! Now show us in real life what it is you mean?

Anyway, technical1, I've read some of your posts before, and I think we have the same disease: Overthinking stuff. Best cure to it? action, best remedie of thought.

Anyway, to get to this post my suggestion is you get some routines, not the usual cr*p you find here (sometimes its good). Just you know, something you do over and over and over again, and you feel good with and also which is effective with winning a women over. (My trick is: ask em over to my place to watch a movie, thing is, My computer is near my bed, so we Must lay down on that to watch it, and its only a one persons bed. Now while watch i just go grab her hand, she can eather pull away or give into it. If she does then the night mostly (as in 90%, 10% of them has either shown how crazy they are, or just noticed how crazy I am :D)ends up in a homerun. Anyway what I'm trying to say in short, get a "move" that you use alot, it makes things much more easier when you wanna win over a girl. Keeping that same move ready helps you reduce those moments where you think "sh*t what do I have to do now". Its like and extra safetycard when you don't know what to do :) which I find rather handy (like anti dump, stick to some values, test women, keep the same routines and perfectionize it. IMO best part of the bible)
Easy the woman isn't suppose to number close you are. The woman isn't suppose to set up dates, you are. The woman isn't suppose to escalate either and they rarely will, unless they're like really attractive and are tired of waiting for the man to make the move.

Technical1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eaglecreek said:
Definitely, definitely. Its a disease, brings some advantages, still basically a disease.

Eaglecreek said:
Anyway, to get to this post my suggestion is you get some routines, not the usual cr*p you find here (sometimes its good). Just you know, something you do over and over and over again, and you feel good with and also which is effective with winning a women over. (My trick is: ask em over to my place to watch a movie, thing is, My computer is near my bed, so we Must lay down on that to watch it, and its only a one persons bed. Now while watch i just go grab her hand, she can eather pull away or give into it. If she does then the night mostly (as in 90%, 10% of them has either shown how crazy they are, or just noticed how crazy I am :D)ends up in a homerun (longest time i watched a movie with a girl over at my place: full movie (1 time), shortest time: 23 seconds -> makeout -> 1 minute later :D well I'll be that discreet to leave that to your imagination). Anyway what I'm trying to say in short, get a "move" that you use alot which you feel good with. It makes things much more easier when you wanna win over a girl. Keeping that same move ready helps you reduce those moments where you think "sh*t what do I have to do now". Its like and extra safetycard when you don't know what to do :) which I find rather handy (like anti dump, stick to some values, test women, keep the same routines and perfectionize it. IMO best part of the bible)
Sounds good, develop a stable strategy to use as a base. 90% is a damn good rate. I also have success with watching movies together, but now, how do you escalate under fluorescent lights looking each other in the face talking about life in a cramped apartment. Thats the next step for me, it wont be that difficult.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Technical1 said:
Reset,

I'm going to wait a month and if you're not posting some field reports or showing progress, and Im going to start sending you "inspirational" PMs demanding that you get off your *** and do something. :)
Lol@wutang reference. Cool dude. Today I got my first bite from sending out job resumes, it will be my first interview in six years, leaving a job I've been scared to leave for a long time, so if I can get over that fear, I can get over others.

BTW, you're at the perfect age dude. I didn't really have this sort of resource when I was 23, I think you'll be just fine with the chickies.

BigAL

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok you got your experience on how you f**ked up now don't do it again, from here on out do not act like a pu**y, take charge.