Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

In her room, she reluctantly asks me to go?

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
DjDan said:
you don't need to 'learn to escalate'

you just have to do it.

all you had to do is reach over and say something like

this food is amazing... but it's because you made it.... i bet everything about you tastes just as good, come here....

and you kiss her... and say "your lips taste even better"

and i guarantee you she will jump you at that point. she just needs you to be man enough to make the first move.
This is true. Women crave sex just as men do. Sometimes, for strange reasons they play all sorts of bull$hit games, before they allow entry. But for the most part, they want to have sex, and have the feel of a man inside them. If they are interested enough to date you and hang out with you, and if they are flirting, they want sex, unless they are destined for the Convent, or a Catholic Marriage. They sometimes need to be talked into it. Alcohol can help them along. But for the most part, they do need an assertive man, not a desperate one, who wont "beat around the bush" (No pun intended)

With one ex girlfriend of mine, we fukked on the second date. The first date was basically a quick lunch, an excuse to ask her out 4 days later. There was great Kino, and from the way she was dressed, I could tell she wanted me to want her (Daisy Dukes, and a tight shirt for lunch?) On the dinner date she wore a mini skirt, and there was lots of touching at the movie, which I paid scant attention to. As we got into my car, we made out, and then it took me 5 minutes of persuasion to let her know how good it could be if we woke up together. We did, and it was a hell of a 13 month ride.

With another, we exchanged phone numbers, and a quick kiss at a bar, and then I asked her to go dancing. She agreed. There was an ENORMOUS amount of making out and Kino all night, but she was reluctant. So we went home seperate, me with blue ballls and her with wet panties. In all reality, we should have fukked that night. But I was building the sexual tension to a fever pitch. About a week later we met up by accident, she was on a DATE with another man, but so sexually hungry for me, she left him at the bar and went home with me, where I taught her the joys of cunnilingus as her cell phone was ringing off the hook at 3am (her date)

With another, again, 2nd date. The first date was a quick drink and breakfast, followed by a kiss. The 2nd, a week later was dinner, followed by a great night of sheer passion. It probably could have happened the 1st date.

And yet with another, a woman who was (14 years younger than me!) at first semi reluctant to my Kino, until I finally got her to kiss me. We would kiss and fool around, and it wouldnt lead anywhere, probably because I wasnt that into her. But the sexual tension I built in her was amazing, she would literally BEG me to fukk her, but I wanted to do her at HER place, and she insisted on mine, and I didnt give in. One night she literally almost cried, as I told her it was her place, or I'd sleep alone. I never did fukk her.

Now I am working on another one, she seems to be into "playing games" She has flaked on me a couple of times, but always aplologized and wants to see me tomarrow. We have been MySpacing, and texting like mad for 4 weeks now. She knows I am into her, and I believe knows that I have no use for any "just friends" bull$hit. I am going to Kino her pretty hard, I am going to kiss her, hold hands, foot rub, anything I can do. She wants to see me and she got rid of her kid, I dont know if for the whole night, but I have a small window of time. I wont appear desperate for sex, but I will let her know how badly I want her body, and how good it could be. She is getting over some laughable and skinny looking dweeb Marine. I am going to try to make her forget his ass.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
DjDan said:
technical, there was this one girl i remmember. she is the hottest one i banged. i didn't think she was out of my league but she was super hot. at least HB 9.5 what you guys call.

jessica alba looks, and i went out for coffee with her and she told me she has a boyfriend who buys her things and drives a BMW.

i thought to myself, okay, crap, here comes friends zone. but whatever.

i invited her to my house next week, and when she came, she bent over to take off her boots and i took a glance at her ass as she bent down. she had the most expensive fancy pair of thongs i have ever seen.

she was all dolled up and hot looking, even more so than the first time.

i invited her over with the intent that we would just watch a movie. that was the reason i gave her to come over.

we walk into my living room and she says "there is no TV here"

(NOW think for a minute. remember those thongs? remember all that makeup she put on her face, the perfume, the fancy hair? why would she wear sexy thongs to some guy's house she does not plan to fuck? why would she prepare like that?

knowing that gave me confidence to do whatever i wanted.

and i sat down on the couch across from her and said "you didn't come here for the TV"

and she says "of course I did, thats why you invited me"

i answered back "you did not drive one hour through snow to watch TV at some guy's house whom you've only met once before"

and she said "well i thought it would be nice not to watch TV alone"

and i replied back with "Come here."

she has this confused look and hesitates. she looks a bit frightened.

i insist and say "come here, i want to show you something" (as im sitting on the couch)

she says in a speculating and avoidant mood... "what....? what is it?"... and walks to me slowly..

then she sits beside me. i look her in the eyes and i kiss her.

that exact instant, she takes a step back... and then she pushes me back on the couch and JUMPS on me and WRAPS HER LEGS AROUND ME and starts to kiss me.

i stand up, her legs around me, i am still kissing her... i walk up the stairs to my bedroom, put her on my bed and ****ed her.

i asked her what about her boyfriend? she said he sucks in bed, the sex with him is horrible, "i needed a really good fucking and i was not sure if you liked me or not. that's why i didn't make the first move."

i forgot to mention she just turned 17. the guy she is dating is 25, and i'm 19.
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: You should run "So Suave"....Bravo!!!

Eaglecreek

Don Juan
Reaction score
Technical1 said:
Definitely, definitely. Its a disease, brings some advantages, still basically a disease.
Thrust me, Women experiance it as a pain in the *ss, never show it to any female at all. If you find yourself overthinking stuff when she's with you, STOP it immediatly, cause she will notice it, and she will find it irritating/creepy. Do it later, there's a time and place for everything (Yes, I'm talking about personal experiance on this.)

Technical1 said:
Sounds good, develop a stable strategy to use as a base. 90% is a damn good rate. I also have success with watching movies together, but now, how do you escalate under fluorescent lights looking each other in the face talking about life in a cramped apartment. Thats the next step for me, it wont be that difficult.
90% if she takes you hand and holds it :D, but if she comes to you place etc. then your chances are already pretty high. Considering a person who isen't intrested in you wouldn't be coming over (think about it, would you go to the most boring person in the world to watch a movie? neither would they -> in your situation, would you ask the most boring person over and give them a part of your dinner :D good signs all around right, now its just a matter of not getting in the friend zone). Anyway I found that its alwayse best to have some presteps to a kiss, cause theres nothing more akward then wanting to kiss a person and they pull back (My routine on this one, which is rather funny, i just tell them: (me: )Sorry, I'm just not ready to kiss you yet... (her: ) What? You were trying to kiss me! (me: ) No I wasen't, I recall you pulling me closer... -> We just laugh it away, lift the akward feeling of my shoulders and put it on hers :D and had fun while doing so)

Anyway I'll think about what I would do on that dinner situation and get back to you with it asap, gotta go now ;) (by the way have you read anti dump? you should its really intresting, and I think you'll agree with me on that)

Eaglecreek

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I remember one time, I was over to this girl I didn't really know that well, but she intreged me. You know, I felt really nervous being around her so i HAD to know more about this girl, Not that kind of Instant f*ck material, quality stuff! (I love that feeling of getting nervous and stuff, its really rare to me so if I get it, I know its a good one on the hook :D). So I went over there and we started talking. So there I am talking some crap about my life, looking her in the eyes once and a while and smile, see she's looking back so I'll go Hold that ec and smile but give it a silent moment. Like your telling a story and you stop right in the middle for about 5 - 10 seconds, EC and smile, then continue... She's smiling back, so intrest test number one clear (they won't alwayse smile back, but most of the time they will). So then I take her hand, all the sudden she asks me "what are you doing?" so I'll be bold and tell her exactly what I'm doing: me: I'm holding your hand. her: Why? me: ... because I like you. And I continue my story. I'm looking at her and I already see she liked that, now she had that chill up her spine :D. If she doesn't ask, I'dd give it a squeeze, see how she reacts :). Its all about testing her intrest in you. (BY the way I alwayse test, if she's intresting, smart, well mannered, if she would lie, cheat, etc... IMO this is A must, before you really fall for them!) Once you have gotten those signs of intrest, its just making up a move to kiss close her, maybe start by touching her face a bit, see how she reacts you know, this is just how you feel yourself this is something you should develope a bit yourself. Build intrest in small steps: EC -> touch-> close. Basicly it alwayse ends up to that.

To end my own story, I ended up making out with her and having one of the best nights I can remember in a while.

Eaglecreek

Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, don't use to many other peoples routines, you have to make some of your own. It comes over really unnatural if you do other peoples stuff, telling other peoples stories. Get your own REAL stories, making something yourself, because then its real, natural and doesn't come over like you're making up stuff cause you aren't. Practice your story telling with your mates, the ones you might use on women etc, so you can link it to other stories and evolve to the mood you want that person to be in, doesn't alwayse need to be sexual, it can be a laughing mood where you both just have fun and stuff. Actually telling your favorite stories over and over again is just routine you know, and its fun to do :), and it helps you get people in the state you want them.

Technical1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eaglecreek said:
By the way, don't use to many other peoples routines, you have to make some of your own. It comes over really unnatural if you do other peoples stuff, telling other peoples stories. Get your own REAL stories, making something yourself, because then its real, natural and doesn't come over like you're making up stuff cause you aren't. Practice your story telling with your mates, the ones you might use on women etc, so you can link it to other stories and evolve to the mood you want that person to be in, doesn't alwayse need to be sexual, it can be a laughing mood where you both just have fun and stuff. Actually telling your favorite stories over and over again is just routine you know, and its fun to do :), and it helps you get people in the state you want them.
the first post sounds like a great way to close. But are you saying you have a few 'stories', like funny things that happened to you, that you always have ready to tell a new girl?

Eaglecreek

Don Juan
Reaction score
Technical1 said:
the first post sounds like a great way to close. But are you saying you have a few 'stories', like funny things that happened to you, that you always have ready to tell a new girl?
Something like that, you know, somethings that happened to you this summer or anything that has some fun content Or even crazy things you did/happened at highschool (to pester your teachers), anything. Everybody has them, so do you, its just anekdotes that you recall from the past.

When I'm talking to a girl I'm not thinking to myself: Now I have to say this to have that result, not at all. I let it come to me, but its alwayse nice to have some stories of your own you can tell so you don't get stuck in one of those akward moments.