Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

In all my years doing PUA I have realized Western/American women are harder than women around the world and most guys could get laid if they travel

Walkman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

This is not a case of, "The Grass is greener" rather I have field tested this with students and myself. Also this is not rant rather and observation.

I was actually teaching a student who could do everything, he could approach, lead an interaction, get an instant date, escalate. Although his game wasn't "perfect" by any means he could be able to do the seduction process.

American Women
I send my student on set and even if he did almost everything well. He still lacked some "flirting ability" he found it difficult to flirt. And the American woman lost interest. He was alright but I feel American and Anglosphere women have some of the highest standards. A bunch of people told my student, "You're not Good enough" you still need to practice, sign up for more courses and spend hours and hours.

Eastern European Woman
I send my same student, the same game with the same level of game to approach an Eastern European. The result was radically different. He was able to get an instant date and a Day 2. Moreover, he even messed up the time and arrived late and his date still forgive him. It seems Eastern European, Latin American women, South Asian women have way lower standards.

You already have Game and Game in a more normal society should not be so difficult.
However, it seems because of Modern Matriarchical style feminism in America/West/Anglosphere the women are extremely picky.

What do you guys think?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Sexpatting in third world countries isn't going to fix your problems, also American/western women are not difficult to sleep with if anything they are easier now then ever before (getting a healthy relationship on the other hand is a lot harder).

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but his SMV is higher by default in these other countries because JBW is amplified there, and if they know you are from the West they think you have money and can lift them and their family out of poverty. You don't understand what real poverty is until you visit one of those countries. Suppose the lady comes to the West, realizes she can do better and dumps him and goes with another white guy? If you are in a poorer country, then you are just situationally becoming the top tier guy in that local dating market, esp. if you have nordic white features. That doesn't really change the hypergamy dynamic, all you did was cheated by poaching another dating market where you SMV would be artificially inflated rather than intrinsically having a high SMV that should work at home. As lots of other whites are doing the same thing, it drives down the SMV of sexpats over time because of all of the simping, like the situation in Thailand (compare Thailand 90s to now, lol!).

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern European Woman
I send my same student, the same game with the same level of game to approach an Eastern European. The result was radically different. He was able to get an instant date and a Day 2. Moreover, he even messed up the time and arrived late and his date still forgive him.

What do you guys think?
I think the Eastern European Woman needed a Green Card.

Reaction score
Notice all these travel the world for pvssy promoters only focus on green card chasers.

Walkman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I go to Colombia every few months.

The women there are top notch. They make American women look like expired cheese.

Don't waste your time with American women.. Grab your passport and EXIT THE MATRIX
Bro, excellent reply.

I respect everyone who commented but some guys sound like they are Western male feminists saying, "Well they don't truly like you!"

I met one guy he married a woman from Vietnam and they are still together years later. The real change in America and West will come when the men start opening their eyes. Look at South Korea it seems doesn't guys stood up and voiced their opinion. Its a completely different mindset. They did not try to "Get better!" They put in the work and when they saw it was a rigged game they stood up.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Traveling to a different country might be a good experience but it's not going to solve any big problems.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Traveling to a different country might be a good experience but it's not going to solve any big problems.
Pre-Christianity conversion Roosh traveled to numerous nations for sex and relationships. In 10+ years in South America and Eastern Europe, he ended up not solving much. There was never a relationship of permanence, even when he was primarily in Poland for many years.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pre-Christianity conversion Roosh traveled to numerous nations for sex and relationships. In 10+ years in South America and Eastern Europe, he ended up not solving much. There was never a relationship of permanence, even when he was primarily in Poland for many years.
That's probably because there was something up with him, not with the women there. A large percentage of the women in the USA are obese and the dating culture is toxic. If I lived there I would also prefer to go abroad.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's probably because there was something up with him, not with the women there. A large percentage of the women in the USA are obese and the dating culture is toxic. If I lived there I would also prefer to go abroad.
There was something up with Roosh for sure. Roosh was a leading Manosphere voice for many years. He did put up a solid notch count in his years practicing seduction.

The USA dating culture is toxic. I explored leaving the country in the 2000s but never could make it happen. The economic events of 2007-2008 were a big part of why I never achieved ex-pat status.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You and your students just suck at DHVing, so you have to rely on socially-conditioned passive DHVs that appeal to the needs of women in other countries. Just like in the USA looks or a sick car or tattoos are passive DHVs that appeal to the socially-conditioned needs of women in America (not that I think they count for a whole lot unless you're relying on OLD where almost all the attraction is passive--but those serve as shorthand for other qualities).

Your argument is like a restaurant that has sh1tty marketing and low levels of differentiation saying that it's easier to sell hamburgers in Ethiopia because Ethiopians are naturally better, more gracious customers. No, they're just hungrier.

If your student opened those same girls with better subcomms, maybe some preselection, more dominance, was able to convey a nonjudgmental frame, and sexually prize himself, then he'd be getting the exact same level of compliance with American women as he is with women for 3rd world countries by being an American.

Yes, American women are picky. Just like Americans are picky when it comes to restaurants. They have more options lol. Tough. That's the environment we're all dealing with--tho I'd agree with the argument that women from other countries are more pleasant to be around (generally speaking) because of the social-conditioning and social pressures they're subjected to. But even in America there's a high degree of variance. Some cities are significantly easier than others. Some passive attributes get more compliance in some regions than others. A hot girl who works as a cashier in a small town will be easier than a girl who's equally hot and works as a bartender in a tier-1 city. But you get good where you are. Just like it's probably easier to survive on a nice, lush tropical island than it is in the mountains of nepal or some sh1t--but people survive (and thrive) in both environments because they HAVE to.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pros and cons to traveling you might get caught up as a sex trafficker depending on the country Colombian girls Russian girls and girls on Ukraine are built different