Ok, before I got to this site I was fairly successful with girls but I came here because I hadn't had one in a while. Before I came here I would just go do it and ask a girl out. After I came here I started thinking too much. Examples=you must have eye contact before you approach, you have to do a lot of flirting, kino, and I learned that rejection happens more often than i thought ( I was 3 for 3).
Now I'm too scared of being rejected. I start thinking the approach has to be perfect and you have to say the right stuff so I just end up not approaching. Anybody else have this problem(probably not)
Now I'm too scared of being rejected. I start thinking the approach has to be perfect and you have to say the right stuff so I just end up not approaching. Anybody else have this problem(probably not)