Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

In a predicament

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Jets4129

This is the problem with women. They always want more. They are never satisfied for long. Its all emotional decision making. Most of the time, they don't even know what they want and once they get it....poof....they want something else. But I'll guarantee you she will appreciate what you can do for her with a new place that is to her liking! At least for a while.
Yep... this was my ex. We moved quite a bit while we were married, not her... it was me moving to where the work was. Every time she picked the house we bought. In every case she eventually found something she didn't like about it... then the b1tching started. There was nothing wrong with anyplace we lived... nothing.... but she wasn't happy so it was the fault of the house.... then every fvcking weekend we were painting walls, replacing floors, re-doing stairs... fighting with neighbors for some stupid BS or other.

It was the same thing with the parade of cars I bought for her. She wouldn't be driving it one year and she wanted a new one.... for some reason or another.

It is a miserable existence always trying to make someone happy, who has low happiness potential.

But it's the OP's life, as long as he understands that this is just the beginning... and it will not get any better.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep... this was my ex. We moved quite a bit while we were married, not her... it was me moving to where the work was. Every time she picked the house we bought. In every case she eventually found something she didn't like about it... then the b1tching started. There was nothing wrong with anyplace we lived... nothing.... but she wasn't happy so it was the fault of the house.... then every fvcking weekend we were painting walls, replacing floors, re-doing stairs... fighting with neighbors for some stupid BS or other.

It was the same thing with the parade of cars I bought for her. She wouldn't be driving it one year and she wanted a new one.... for some reason or another.

It is a miserable existence always trying to make someone happy, who has low happiness potential.

But it's the OP's life, as long as he understands that this is just the beginning... and it will not get any better.
Unless the collapse comes and her main concern becomes survival. But in that case, OP will have other pressing concerns needless to say.