Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

In a LTR...V-Day is near!

sano

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been in a fantastic relationship now for about 7 months. However, this is my first valentines day with her and I am not really sure what to get her. I know she will be getting me something. Im looking for something relatively inexpensive, but creative and fun. Any ideas?? Thanks!

gpcdon

Reaction score
I'm in a similar situation. I asked my girlfriend what she wanted and she kinda bounced around a few ideas. It's best just just talk to her. But as far as what I'm doing. I'm going with what I think is the 'traditional' valentine's day. I'm going with a few roses, a box of candy and a note. I figure I can't go wrong with that.

donjuanita

Reaction score
if you can, taking her somewhere would be nice too. something not too expensive, a sports event, out for burgers, something relaxed and fun.

-the donjuanitas.

DonJuanita2

Reaction score
whatever you do for ur girl, keep it simple. in the real world a girl would be perfectly happy with burger king, just u and her. Maybe u can order out and let her choose the movie to watch at ur place. Enjoy this v-day.