In a LTR...V-Day is near!

sano

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been in a fantastic relationship now for about 7 months. However, this is my first valentines day with her and I am not really sure what to get her. I know she will be getting me something. Im looking for something relatively inexpensive, but creative and fun. Any ideas?? Thanks!

gpcdon

Reaction score
I'm in a similar situation. I asked my girlfriend what she wanted and she kinda bounced around a few ideas. It's best just just talk to her. But as far as what I'm doing. I'm going with what I think is the 'traditional' valentine's day. I'm going with a few roses, a box of candy and a note. I figure I can't go wrong with that.

donjuanita

Reaction score
if you can, taking her somewhere would be nice too. something not too expensive, a sports event, out for burgers, something relaxed and fun.

-the donjuanitas.

DonJuanita2

Reaction score
whatever you do for ur girl, keep it simple. in the real world a girl would be perfectly happy with burger king, just u and her. Maybe u can order out and let her choose the movie to watch at ur place. Enjoy this v-day.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You