Imus fired over derogatory comments...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
I heard his 'cancer ranch' is a tax dodge his listeners paid for that he uses once a year to work some cancer-kiddies who probably don't want to be there, the rest of the time for his own amusement.
No, the Ranch is a place for kids to experience a working ranch...and they love it. They get to ride and care for a horse, learn about gardening, learn to fish and do outdoors activities. Yes, some of the activities are "chores", but they are fun chores that the kids enjoy. My son went to a private residential school for almost 3 years and the school was on a working farm. The kids helped take care of the animals and even ran their own maple syrup business where they tapped the trees, maintained things and made the syrup. He LOVED it. The Ranch helps those kids realize that just because they are sick, usually terminally ill, it doesn't mean they should sit around and wait to die.

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
PlasticSurgeon said:
The media is extremely liberal. If you watch CNN, all you see is anti-Bush stories and anti-racism stories. CNN had a field day with this Imus thing. I don't know why but I don't even think "nappy haired hos" is even a racist statement. I mean, their hair is nappy isn't it?

No one really has his back either which is Very messed up. Once this broke loose no one would touch him with a ten foot pole.

Most people are just joining the Imus hating bandwagon because its the politically correct thing to do.

I enjoyed his show, he's not really hateful, he's just old and a bit angry. Very funny at times though.
CNN is liberal WTF u smoking? Maybe if Bush wasn't a complete idiot and did something right they would cover it, right now they have no choice cuz Bush don't give them any options. Their slogan is "Most trusted name in news" their views have to be neutral moron they're the most watched NEWS STATION. Fox is a joke, they cover "girls gone wild" instead of the war in iraq and they have a blobbering p*ssy called Bill O'Reilly which is 1000 times more worse than Imus.

Imus sounds like a moron too, he said N*ppy headed h*s on radio... is that suppose to be funny? Maybe if he called the Republican party it would funny but not he called the Rutgers team, which is about 90% black that. However I think the punishment is way too harsh, professional players can take steroids and still get a 2 game suspention and keep their jobs. Imus is a comedian, in my opinion Carlos Mencie, South Park and Family guy makes more racist jokes so I don't get what the big deal is, that's his job if you don't like it ppl don't have to listen to him.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
The Hyprocrisy Of It All

The other day when Imaus got fired America took a turn for the worse. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson pride themselves on being the most pre-eminent civil rights activists in the country. Though they wouldn't admit in public they would also pride themselves on being the "voice of Black American."

Apparently Don Imaus' comment was so malicious and damaging that it warranted Don Imaus losing his job. I guess Shaprton's and Jackson's rationale is that if Imaus stayed on the air, Black women would be so severely traumatized that they wouldn't be able to function.

In Jesse Jackson's case, how do you go from marching at the side of Dr. King, putting your life on the line during the Civil Rights movement to extorting business' and taking up b.s. causes? Other than get some pilots re-leased I think it was from Libya, running for president two times and having a child out of wedlock, what exactly has Jeese Jackson done worth any major significance in the past forty years? One of the things that really has me effed up about this Imaus thing is, you would think that if anybody would have any empathy for people and their effed up comments it would be Jesse Jackson. If Imaus should lose his job for calling the Rugters women's team, "nappy headed hoes," then company's shouldn't donate money to the Rainbow Coalition or Operation P.U.S.H. After all Jeese Jackson did call New York "hymie town." Here's a homework assignment. What exactly does the Rainbow Coalition and Operation P.U.S.H. do? And what have they done recently.

Rev. Al severely let me down. I liked Al Sharpton. I admired what he was trying do. Despite Tawana Brawley and despite the fact he has this tendency to take up the causes he really shouldn't be involved with. (I.e. Some guys were in Howard Beach, NY admittedly to steal a Chysler 300. Some white not knowing these guys were there to steal cars, gave them a beating. Racial motivated inicident? Maybe. Karma, definitely.) Even though I gave Rev. Al a pass on the Tawana Brawley thing. (I shouldn't of,) I saw the bigger picture. I felt he was trying to improve things. The other day I found out otherwise.

Instead of meeting with Les Moonves "to dicuss the future," of Don Imaus, why weren't Sharpton and Jackson in North Carolina meeting with the Govenor and the Attorney General to "discuss the future of Mike Nifong?" Why weren't they meeting with N.C. state legislators to get legislation passed to remove procescutors from immunity when they knowingly procescute innocent people. Why weren't Shaprton and Jackson meeting with N.C. state legislators to get legislation passed to increase the penalty for filing a false rape claim? Why aren't Sharpton and Jackson demanding that Nifong indict Crystal Magmun? On a seperate issue, why isn't every media outlet in country on Crystal Magmun's doorstep asking why she lied? Why is the media giving this b*tch a pass? Anyway...

CBS set a dangerous precedent when it caved into Jackson and Sharpton. I guess Rosie O'Donnel will be losing here job next week when she says something inflammatory about Christians and Anne Sweeney,(CEO of ABC,) caves into the demands of Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson. Here's another troubling question? How is Les Moonves going to meet with radio show hosts to "discuss the future," of another radio show host?

Dave Evans, Reade Seligmann, and Colin Finnerty were damn near railroaded in the most ergregious violation of person's Civil Rights in the past ten years. Sharpton and Jackson were no where to be found. As a matter of fact, Jackson is rewarding this b*tch's mendacity by paying her college tution? How can you call youself a "civil rights activist," and not even offer your services to these guys and their families? Rex they didn't come to those guy's aid because they're white. Even more of reason to extend yoru services, if Mike Nifong was willing to railroad some whites from an affluent background, just imagined what he did to poor blacks who didn't have the resources available to defend themselves.

Even though blacks are more likely to suffer from a Civil Rights violation it does happen to other people. Everybody needs their Civil Rights defended, even if they're "rich white boys."

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard he's fiddling with those little cancer kiddies, then they die. It's the perfect paedo crime.

And he would have got away with it too if it wasn't for those meddling PC do-gooders!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Hey...about the woman who falsely accused the Duke LaCrosse team...if you read the full information about her you really shouldn't want her to be prosecuted or gone after. This wasn't a case of vindictive false accusations or her trying to make excuses for her own behavior...she's got serious mental problems, likely Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Years ago she was dragged into the woods by some guys and raped. Something must have triggered a flash back at that party and made her really think it was happening all over again. Nifong is the real evil person here who needs to be punished. That girl, from what I've read, was never really sure whether or not she was raped and it's my understanding that she told the authorities that right from the get go. Nifong knew those kids weren't guilty but since it's mostly black voters where he was running for public office he wanted to win their votes by going after the privileged white boys to defend the poor black girl. The girl is a victim in this too...but not a victim of those boys...both the boys and the girl are victims of Nifong...and THAT is the only guy who deserved getting fired this week.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
I heard he's fiddling with those little cancer kiddies, then they die. It's the perfect paedo crime.

And he would have got away with it too if it wasn't for those meddling PC do-gooders!
You're a poster child for circumcision...that foreskin is obviously cutting off the blood and oxygen supply to your brain thereby causing you to post like a moron.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Years ago she was dragged into the woods by some guys and raped.
Just like on March 13, 2006 around 12:30AM she was dragged into a bathroom and raped? Why is that your making excuses for this b*tch? Why is it that your not holding her responsible for trying to ruin three guys lives for no apparent reason? Why is it that a woman's supposed "mental illness," is an excuse for her to do things that man would never be able to get away with?

Nifong is a scumbag and deserves to be in the very penitentiary that he sent so many other people to, but this Cystal Gayle Magmun b*tch is a bigger scumbag than Nifong would ever be BECAUSE SHE'S THE IMPETUS FOR THE WHOLE THING!!!!

Wyldfire I sincerely hope that you never repeat what you just said around other people, but they're going to think what I just thought, that your a f*cking idiot.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
Just like on March 13, 2006 around 12:30AM she was dragged into a bathroom and raped? Why is that your making excuses for this b*tch? Why is it that your not holding her responsible for trying to ruin three guys lives for no apparent reason? Why is it that a woman's supposed "mental illness," is an excuse for her to do things that man would never be able to get away with?

Nifong is a scumbag and deserves to be in the very penitentiary that he sent so many other people to, but this Cystal Gayle Magmun b*tch is a bigger scumbag than Nifong would ever be BECAUSE SHE'S THE IMPETUS FOR THE WHOLE THING!!!!

Wyldfire I sincerely hope that you never repeat what you just said around other people, but they're going to think what I just thought, that your a f*cking idiot.

Initially I felt the same disgust towards the woman that you do...but then I read up on her history. One of my college courses involves psychological disorders and we covered Post Traumatic Stress Disorder...and based on what I've read, it REALLY sounds like she has that. Her problems have been well documented. In PTSD people have flashbacks where they actually are taken back to traumatic events...it's what they see around them, even though it's not actually happening. Nifong HAD to have known this and STILL went after those boys and used a mentally unstable woman to do it. I think if you objectively look at the information about this woman you won't be anywhere near as angry at her as you are at Nifong...who manipulated the whole situation and the lives of so many young people in a twisted attempt for political gain.

If this woman were of sound mind and were being vindictive or had slept with them and then cried rape I would not take the position that I do. I honestly don't think she falsely accused them on purpose. I think she had a flash back, freaked out, and gave a report while she was still freaked out. As for being dragged into the woods...no one was ever arrested or charged for that. It's possible that she was having a flashback when that happened as well. Clearly, something happened to this woman at some point...and ultimately, the system is VERY flawed if it does not protect the accused when someone mentally unstable makes accusations. This needs to be addressed in the context in which it occurred to make sure it doesn't happen again. If the woman has PTSD and was having a flash back then we need to be asking why things went as far as they did when there was no evidence against those boys?

Going after a mentally ill woman for revenge doesn't deter other women with PTSD in a flashback from making false accusations to someone else. The only logical and productive thing to do is to set up protections within the system to make sure this isn't happening.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
One of my college courses involves psychological disorders and we covered Post Traumatic Stress Disorder...and based on what I've read, it REALLY sounds like she has that.
You mean Post Tramautic Stress Disorder like the kind that veterans get after coming from Iraq? That kind? The kind that puts your nerves and psyche under extreme pressure in a war zone? Resulting in this disorder?

Not likely. She's probably just a wacko b*tch. And that's no excuse.

Her problems have been well documented. In PTSD people have flashbacks where they actually are taken back to traumatic events...it's what they see around them, even though it's not actually happening.

Nifong HAD to have known this and STILL went after those boys and used a mentally unstable woman to do it.
Of course he knew. That's why he started to break the rules. Things like withholding DNA evidence that proved the men were not guilty of the crime.

Improper investigating procedures. Leaking critical information to the press frequently. etc.

I think if you objectively look at the information about this woman you won't be anywhere near as angry at her as you are at Nifong...who manipulated the whole situation and the lives of so many young people in a twisted attempt for political gain.
Yes. I think he should be burned at the stake too. Too bad he's a federal prosecutor with "immunity".

I think she had a flash back, freaked out, and gave a report while she was still freaked out.
I think she wanted attention. Plenty of women cry rape and falsely accuse. She's not unique in this respect.

If the woman has PTSD and was having a flash back then we need to be asking why things went as far as they did when there was no evidence against those boys?
Little bit of politics (special interest groups... like for black people since the accuser was black) and a little bit of douchebag (Nifgong).

Going after a mentally ill woman for revenge doesn't deter other women with PTSD in a flashback from making false accusations to someone else.
Yes it will. Send the b*tch to jail for perjury.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Years ago she was dragged into the woods by some guys and raped.

You don't know that.

She could have lied again.

She did this time and she was very convincing. Too bad there was too much evidence that proved her story to be complete bullsh*t.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Initially I felt the same disgust towards the woman that you do...but then I read up on her history. One of my college courses involves psychological disorders and we covered Post Traumatic Stress Disorder...and based on what I've read, it REALLY sounds like she has that. Her problems have been well documented. In PTSD people have flashbacks where they actually are taken back to traumatic events...it's what they see around them, even though it's not actually happening. Nifong HAD to have known this and STILL went after those boys and used a mentally unstable woman to do it. I think if you objectively look at the information about this woman you won't be anywhere near as angry at her as you are at Nifong...who manipulated the whole situation and the lives of so many young people in a twisted attempt for political gain.

If this woman were of sound mind and were being vindictive or had slept with them and then cried rape I would not take the position that I do. I honestly don't think she falsely accused them on purpose. I think she had a flash back, freaked out, and gave a report while she was still freaked out. As for being dragged into the woods...no one was ever arrested or charged for that. It's possible that she was having a flashback when that happened as well. Clearly, something happened to this woman at some point...and ultimately, the system is VERY flawed if it does not protect the accused when someone mentally unstable makes accusations. This needs to be addressed in the context in which it occurred to make sure it doesn't happen again. If the woman has PTSD and was having a flash back then we need to be asking why things went as far as they did when there was no evidence against those boys?

Going after a mentally ill woman for revenge doesn't deter other women with PTSD in a flashback from making false accusations to someone else. The only logical and productive thing to do is to set up protections within the system to make sure this isn't happening.

If she's "that mentally ill," why is she on the street? Shouldn't she be in an institution? If she's that "mentally ill," why did have a baby? Maybe charges weren't filed in the other case, because NO RAPE OCCURRED!!!!

You bascially took three paragraphs to say that the b*tch isn't responsible for her actions in nearly destroying the lives of 3 innocent young men. I can't believe you as another decent human being would actually SIT AND DEFEND THIS ****!!! That says a lot about you and character.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
That says a lot about you and character.
Mildfire is a woman. Therefore she is not responsible for anything by that definition.
Everything is etiher a man's fault or society's or "the system", which we all know is "run by the patriarchy". Men.

Therefore, by that reasoning... everything that ever happened and will happen is the fault of some man or group of men somewhere for whatever reason.

Women have no responsibility because they're the "weaker sex" and have been "exploited" for generations and yada yada yada, feminist propaganda.

Am I right Mildfire?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
You mean Post Tramautic Stress Disorder like the kind that veterans get after coming from Iraq? That kind? The kind that puts your nerves and psyche under extreme pressure in a war zone? Resulting in this disorder?

Not likely. She's probably just a wacko b*tch. And that's no excuse.

Her problems have been well documented. In PTSD people have flashbacks where they actually are taken back to traumatic events...it's what they see around them, even though it's not actually happening.

Of course he knew. That's why he started to break the rules. Things like withholding DNA evidence that proved the men were not guilty of the crime.

Improper investigating procedures. Leaking critical information to the press frequently. etc.

Yes. I think he should be burned at the stake too. Too bad he's a federal prosecutor with "immunity".

I think she wanted attention. Plenty of women cry rape and falsely accuse. She's not unique in this respect.

Little bit of politics (special interest groups... like for black people since the accuser was black) and a little bit of douchebag (Nifgong).

Yes it will. Send the b*tch to jail for perjury.
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder is not a disorder exclusive to veterans. It can occur in anyone who has suffered severe trauma. Yes, someone who has been violently assaulted, sexually or otherwise do often suffer from PTSD. They also have flashbacks.

Everything I have read indicates that this woman has serious psychological problems and is very sick. Wanting to lock her up and throw away the key for "revenge" is no better than how those boys were treated without even being convicted of anything. If it is found that she is not suffering from psychological disorders and she is just a rotten person who made false accusations, then sure...prosecute her. I don't think she's mentally stable, though...and if she's not, then going after someone who reported something she genuinely believed happened even though it didn't is kinda stupid. The system did not work...and Nifong KNOWINGLY went after innocent boys. He used a woman who really appears to be mentally ill to do that...and Nifong is the real guilty party in this.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
You don't know that.

She could have lied again.

She did this time and she was very convincing. Too bad there was too much evidence that proved her story to be complete bullsh*t.
Like I said in another post...no one was ever arrested for that report she made. It's very likely that this woman, at some point, was gang raped violently. Was it in the woods as she had reported some years back? Who knows for sure...but clearly this woman has some very serious mental health issues. Either she was so severely traumatized at some point in her past that she developed PTSD and has these flashbacks of that rape due to some trigger or she is suffering from severe paranoid delusions. Whichever the case...the woman is mentally ill and you can't treat people in that condition like they have normal reasoning and logic capacity because they just don't.

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Hey...about the woman who falsely accused the Duke LaCrosse team...if you read the full information about her you really shouldn't want her to be prosecuted or gone after. This wasn't a case of vindictive false accusations or her trying to make excuses for her own behavior...she's got serious mental problems, likely Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Years ago she was dragged into the woods by some guys and raped. Something must have triggered a flash back at that party and made her really think it was happening all over again. Nifong is the real evil person here who needs to be punished. That girl, from what I've read, was never really sure whether or not she was raped and it's my understanding that she told the authorities that right from the get go. Nifong knew those kids weren't guilty but since it's mostly black voters where he was running for public office he wanted to win their votes by going after the privileged white boys to defend the poor black girl. The girl is a victim in this too...but not a victim of those boys...both the boys and the girl are victims of Nifong...and THAT is the only guy who deserved getting fired this week.
Awww poor her... omg it's not her fault now right? Since she could have gotten help after that, but chose not to. Now she TOTALLY RUINED THE LIVES OF THREE MEN who didn't do SH*T to her. That b*tch should be put down or get a life sentance at a mental institution. If she did had flashbacks why didn't she drop the charges before hand? Was she scared? All stupid excuses it was totally her fault.

What your saying is unbelievable people who're mentally unstable should be able to break the law and get away with it right? There's a reason why there are institution for these kinds of people, if they can't be part of society and follow the law then they are criminals and should be punished. This isn't a race issue at all, well maybe it is since all three guys were white so everyone thought they were guilty even before the trials.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
If it is found that she is not suffering from psychological disorders and she is just a rotten person who made false accusations, then sure...prosecute her. I don't think she's mentally stable, though...and if she's not, then going after someone who reported something she genuinely believed happened even though it didn't is kinda stupid. The system did not work...and Nifong KNOWINGLY went after innocent boys. He used a woman who really appears to be mentally ill to do that...and Nifong is the real guilty party in this.
I hope that slime sucking DA gets whats coming to him. But the b*tch is no better.

Maybe you can post an excerpt of this so called "tramautic history".

And no. A supposed "rape" in the woods does not count. Exactly like the supposed "rape" at the party.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Whichever the case...the woman is mentally ill and you can't treat people in that condition like they have normal reasoning and logic capacity because they just don't.
Exactly. And with the same resoning, you treat her as if she LIED about the rape in the woods also. Her logic circuits are obviously faulty. And she could have been doing the same thing as recently (falsely accusing people of things that never happened). Crying rape by a bunch of men when in reality nothing happened at all.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
If she's "that mentally ill," why is she on the street? Shouldn't she be in an institution? If she's that "mentally ill," why did have a baby? Maybe charges weren't filed in the other case, because NO RAPE OCCURRED!!!!

You bascially took three paragraphs to say that the b*tch isn't responsible for her actions in nearly destroying the lives of 3 innocent young men. I can't believe you as another decent human being would actually SIT AND DEFEND THIS ****!!! That says a lot about you and character.
Mentally ill people are not "locked up" anymore just for being mentally ill.

As for "my character"...I never assumed the Duke boys were guilty like many did. I waited for the facts to be released. Had some media outlets not released information about the woman who accused them I would have continued to feel that she should be prosecuted for false accusations. That is the position I normally would take...IF I weren't convinced the accuser has serious psychological problems that CAUSED her to make the accusation in the first place. I don't blame people who have a disease for the symptoms of that disease. That would be morally wrong to do. Do I think she should be made to get treatment for whatever disorders she has? Absolutely. Do I think she should apologize to those boys? Yep. Do I think she should be prosecuted for something I don't think she had any control over? Nope.

Be angry over my position if you want to...but I am being 100% objective and looking at ALL of the information just as I have eversince those kids were first accused. You, on the other hand, are quite clearly selectively picking only the bits and pieces of the information that supports the position you already took. You are not being objective at all, and you really should take an honest look at your own character before attempting to call mine into question. One of us is being fair and impartial...and it's not you.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
CCKazi007 said:
Awww poor her... omg it's not her fault now right? Since she could have gotten help after that, but chose not to. Now she TOTALLY RUINED THE LIVES OF THREE MEN who didn't do SH*T to her. That b*tch should be put down or get a life sentance at a mental institution. If she did had flashbacks why didn't she drop the charges before hand? Was she scared? All stupid excuses it was totally her fault.

What your saying is unbelievable people who're mentally unstable should be able to break the law and get away with it right? There's a reason why there are institution for these kinds of people, if they can't be part of society and follow the law then they are criminals and should be punished. This isn't a race issue at all, well maybe it is since all three guys were white so everyone thought they were guilty even before the trials.
From my understanding she DID tell the authorities that she didn't know for sure if she was raped. I also read that she had tried to express her uncertainty to Nifong and once he caught wind of her not being sure he didn't even meet with her and continued to go after those boys and withhold evidence that would have implied innocence. The REAL guilty one here is Nifong, because everything in the case pointed to innocence but because the majority of the voters are black in that district he wanted to persecute the "privileged white boys" for supposedly raping a black woman. It was all for political gain and that is what makes Nifong even MORE disgusting. He knew he was wrong but still did it...and there are many indications that the woman DID try to retract the accusation. He was hell-bent on prosecuting them to win an election.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
I hope that slime sucking DA gets whats coming to him. But the b*tch is no better.

Maybe you can post an excerpt of this so called "tramautic history".

And no. A supposed "rape" in the woods does not count. Exactly like the supposed "rape" at the party.
I'll see if I can find some of the info that I read about her and her trying to tell Nifong she wasn't even sure she was raped. Give me a few...