Improving your looks by 2-3 points RAPIDLY

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
DO NOT eat 500 below your BMR, eat 500 below your TDEE. BMR = metabolic rate at rest and how much you burn AT REST. TDEE takes into account exercise, bodyfat, lifestyle etc. Lol 500 below BMR = dead metabolism.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MtnMan said:
I'm 6'4, in good shape and well dressed and chicks almost NEVER open me. Height is good, but as a tall dude, I can tell you it won't supplement lack of game.
This is something new guys posting threads of their problems universally don't understand. There should a sticky of about this.
nmartinez12443 said:
...I known and observed very good looking guys at bars (no stalker), girls will look at them talk about them and almost always get closer to them.

However, he DOES have to do something...
I agree, I've always said being good-looking causes women to make it easier for you to open them. However, women are attractive to masculine men and masculine men take action and are not passive.

zekko said:
...It's funny that girls regularly wear high heels and things to make them taller when generally, to me, the shorter they are they more attractive I find them (up to a point)...
I agree on finding shorter women attractive, but I must say wearing heels makes womens legs look longer, apperently this make them appear more fertile or something.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recommend against eating your body weight in protein. All this will do is make you bloated and gassy. In case anyone is wondering the RDI for protein daily is around 80 grams...a majority of regular dieters will do fine eating .5 to .75 g per lb of body weight..

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nmartinez12443 said:
3. Tan
- Within moderation and use sun tan lotion. Tanning helps reduce appearance of blemishes and makes you look healthier.
Serious question. Can a dark skinned dude do this too?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
12. Tattoos
Once upon a time maybe. Tattoos were once reserved for bikers, soldiers, gangsters and prisoners. Exclusively men. Then, women decided to emulate what they found attractive. That was 20 years ago. Nowadays, men with tattoos are emulating slutty women who are emulating bikers. Tell me you don't have a tramp stamp.

ztas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mangotot. I wouldn't tan if I was already dark-skinned!
On white skin a bit of tan looks good because it shows an 'active' outdoorsy and healthy appearance.

On a naturally dark-skinned person, adding a tan would just make you look darker. Not necessarily healthier or more attractive.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop being a fag? From the cosmetic departament I use soap, 1 deodorant and 1 perfume and I always buy the same couse I hate these shops your nose gets fuked up. I do my haircut with an electric cutter at home (with possibe help for the neck). I use the same cutter to cut my beard and keep them at even lenght but I also hate shaving (even with the cutter) so I kinda always have a beard. I also use the same cutter to shave my bal... jk I have a razor for that. And Im a pretty handsome mofo. I mean I look like **** but Im a pretty handsome mofo. Man up. Were ****ing ugly but handsome in our ugliness. Christiano Ronaldo may get all the *****es but its couse status+money, I bet they fuking hate his haircut.

What makes you look bad is walking down the street worried if you applied your product correctly.

You Americans forgot how to live - you generally dont smoke, you take care of your skin (like how do you get these acnes at all and I dont?) and whatnot and then go and eat 5 bigmacs (oh thats how). Man up - the harsher you look=guy who knows about life in the female mind. But I dont even think about these matters God, I just shave a little when it becomes more than inappropriate.

But ye when I think about Im genetically handsome, my mother, at a steady 45 is still a hot piece of... oh wait, and father is Bruce Willis lookalike. So I got the height and the brown eyes from mommy and the badass face from daddy. Not bad. Meaning - genetic lotary bruh, cant change it. And looking good has nothing to do with being good with women, like when she sees you she may get all wet, but then u pull some AFK **** and she be dryed out.

But teeth - TEETH ARE IMPORTANT - you will not grow a new set. Ive never been to the dentist and my teeth look good, but flaws are starting to shot. Fixing teeth = expensive ****. Do it. I know I will.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lifts are risky, if she is hooked on your height and then you take shoes off ... she will feel like a fool.It may backfire.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ztas said:
Mangotot. I wouldn't tan if I was already dark-skinned!
On white skin a bit of tan looks good because it shows an 'active' outdoorsy and healthy appearance.

On a naturally dark-skinned person, adding a tan would just make you look darker. Not necessarily healthier or more attractive.
I saw an acquitance once (white dude) he looked tanned and really good. I asked him if he'd been on holiday and he said "yes". It later turned out he went to the tanning machine. Any white skin dude definitely get a tan.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Tell me you don't have a tramp stamp.
Is there a male version of this? Obviously getting one just above your bvvt crack is no good unless you are gay. I am thinking one near your d1ck.

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BrainDamage92 said:
Stop being a fag? From the cosmetic departament I use soap, 1 deodorant and 1 perfume and I always buy the same couse I hate these shops your nose gets fuked up. I do my haircut with an electric cutter at home (with possibe help for the neck). I use the same cutter to cut my beard and keep them at even lenght but I also hate shaving (even with the cutter) so I kinda always have a beard. I also use the same cutter to shave my bal... jk I have a razor for that. And Im a pretty handsome mofo. I mean I look like **** but Im a pretty handsome mofo. Man up. Were ****ing ugly but handsome in our ugliness. Christiano Ronaldo may get all the *****es but its couse status+money, I bet they fuking hate his haircut.

What makes you look bad is walking down the street worried if you applied your product correctly.

You Americans forgot how to live - you generally dont smoke, you take care of your skin (like how do you get these acnes at all and I dont?) and whatnot and then go and eat 5 bigmacs (oh thats how). Man up - the harsher you look=guy who knows about life in the female mind. But I dont even think about these matters God, I just shave a little when it becomes more than inappropriate.

But ye when I think about Im genetically handsome, my mother, at a steady 45 is still a hot piece of... oh wait, and father is Bruce Willis lookalike. So I got the height and the brown eyes from mommy and the badass face from daddy. Not bad. Meaning - genetic lotary bruh, cant change it. And looking good has nothing to do with being good with women, like when she sees you she may get all wet, but then u pull some AFK **** and she be dryed out.

But teeth - TEETH ARE IMPORTANT - you will not grow a new set. Ive never been to the dentist and my teeth look good, but flaws are starting to shot. Fixing teeth = expensive ****. Do it. I know I will.

Can someone translate this to English?