Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Improving your looks by 2-3 points RAPIDLY

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay lots of posts on looks and I agree they matter to a degree. This post will be on some things I have done to improve my looks and most can be done in one day or a most a couple weeks. WILL POST INTERNAL IMPROVEMENT GUIDE

1. Get your body fat at or below 15%.

- Lowering your bodyfat and increasing muscle makes your face look more defined this will make you look more handsome. You will also get more energy and testerone pumping through you.

- Use a bmr calculator to find how many calories you burn and go 500 under that. Balance cardio and weights (heavy squats/dips/bench/overhead press/push up/pullups) and running/sprints.

- Eat your body weight in protein.

2. Clear you skin from acne/blemishes.

- Drink lots of water and eat lots of vegetables. Vitamins and Fish Oil help
- See a doctor if necessary.

3. Tan
- Within moderation and use sun tan lotion. Tanning helps reduce appearance of blemishes and makes you look healthier.

4. Teeth whitening hopefully your teeth are not jacked if so I recommend braces.

1. Buy an electric toothbrush I recommend pulsonic over oral b and use whitestrips and floss and make sure to clean your tongue.

amazon.com has several options I recommend

http://www.amazon.com/Crest-Whitestrips-Supreme-Professional-Strength/dp/B000XS3FYM

5. Get a stylish hair cut
currently the combover taper fade is popular, I have a taper fade spike up on top 2nd link.

http://therealbarberjustin.tumblr.com/page/56

http://hairartgallery.net/6609/hair-art-colton-haynes-taper-cut-hairstyle/

6. Increase your height.
- liftkits.com is what I bought but amazon also has some cheap options.

- I am 5-11, when I use the lift kits and shoes I go up to 6-2.

7. Stylish clothing (EXTREMELY IMPORTANT)

- Wish I would have made this number 1. Stores I recommend h/m, dillards, bananna republic, and express.

- Aldo is my go to store for shoes.

- The main importance is fit and nothing super baggy. Also have deep dark jeans with simple patterns on top I personally love baseball tees.

8. Buy an interesting watch.

9. Buy a cologne atomizer.
- This is a small travel size cologne carrier.
-I put my cologne on in the bar bathroom and refresh when I need to I get compliments ALL THE TIME, because I smell ultra fresh.

http://www.amazon.com/Silver-Metall...d=1405393342&sr=8-1&keywords=cologne+atomizer

10. Colored contacts (i didn't do this personally)

11. Smile

Nobody wants to be around sad moppy people. When you smile you exhibit positivity which is what everyone wants to be around and will make you more approachable and attractive.

Last edited:

HowardHughesDicaprio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great thread but I recommend against colored contacts if you are an asian, indian, or even an arab. Nothing shows insecurity more than trying to desperately be white by getting colored contacts. Colored eyes on a lot of minorities just don't look natural.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colored eyes on minorties looks creepy and i'm not wearing lift. Most hot girls I seen were with average height dudes. Never seen a tall dude with a super hottie, not in my experience. I am me and if I want to get below 15 percent body fat its for myself not for this *****es

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thread, but you can knock out height (if you honestly need it) and clothing in one go. Suits, blazers, button-ups, and dress shoes are your friends here. There is an excellent thread over in the Tips section regarding what to wear: Time to step up our dress game gentlemen.

As for colored contacts, don't. I don't care what race you are, if you are genetically male, you don't wear colored contacts. Women wear colored contacts, and you will look like a f@g if you go out with unnatural looking eyes. As they say, "you should be comfortable in your own skin".

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PeasantPlayer said:
Colored eyes on minorties looks creepy and i'm not wearing lift. Most hot girls I seen were with average height dudes. Never seen a tall dude with a super hottie, not in my experience. I am me and if I want to get below 15 percent body fat its for myself not for this *****es

The colored contacts thing is something I haven't done personally and probably wouldn't. However most women based on scientific studies and surveys prefer taller men. We can go by your "this one guy I know" theories, but fact is adding a couple inches is helpful.

I agree that getting in shape shouldn't JUST be for women but you have to agree that being at a healthy weight is something that:

A. Extends your life.
B. Gives you more confidence and energy.
C. Makes you look 100 times better

Most guys want a fit women why wouldn't you also become fit?

Leprechaun2013

Don Juan
Reaction score
Want a better way? Make a lot of money.

My boss is fat and balding he gets hot women all of the time because he has money and has influence.

Sino Zane

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being fit helps, but what is most important nowadays is dressing well and being cool and in control of yourself. If you're fit, dressed sharp from head to toe with a nice haircut, and appear like a cool guy who is in control of himself, there is no way you can't get laid unless you're 5"2 or under and/or 250+ lbs of fat with no muscle. Just no way.

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with most of these... i myself have mad some dramatic changes in the last 3 years.. the only 2 that i havnt done is eye contacts as im caucassion male with blue eyes and improve my salary... i work for a family business (Small only 8 employees) for 12 years and im only on £15,000 ($25,000) per year at the age of 29.. so my next step is to look for a better payed job... As soon as i earn better money im sure things will start to look up. :)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nmartinez12443 said:
B]6. Increase your height.[/B]

I'm surprised we don't hear about lifts more often on this forum, considering how height is such a proven attraction factor for women. I can't recall anyone ever really talking about using them, and what kind of results they got.

My fear would be that they look kind of funny to me, and as much as women are into shoes, I would think that they would readily be able to tell what they are. Maybe that's why we don't hear too much about guys using them.

I know some guys who get attention from what are at first appearance feminine styles. Like bleaching their hair blond, wearing earings, piercings, black nail polish, and such. Some girls seem to love this type of thing. It's odd that women are supposedly drawn to masculine factors yet so readily like styles like this that could be considered feminine. I guess they send off a slightly rebellious and unconventional attitude.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lifts - How can you avoid exposure once in a relaxed setting (you both kick off your shoes for dinner)?

That severe drop must be a bit shocking to a woman.

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Lifts - How can you avoid exposure once in a relaxed setting (you both kick off your shoes for dinner)?

That severe drop must be a bit shocking to a woman.
99% of the time I wear these lifts to bars/concerts and it is used to get #s and hook ups. I have wore them on dates and when we come back I take them off and women say nothing. Most women wear wedges or heels and they drop off a ton themselves. Two inches is not noticable and women just assume thats what happens when you take your shoes off.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i doubt those lifts do much besides boost you confidence (which might be all you need anyway)
I'm 6'4, in good shape and well dressed and chicks almost NEVER open me. Height is good, but as a tall dude, I can tell you it won't supplement lack of game.

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I'm surprised we don't hear about lifts more often on this forum, considering how height is such a proven attraction factor for women. I can't recall anyone ever really talking about using them, and what kind of results they got.

My fear would be that they look kind of funny to me, and as much as women are into shoes, I would think that they would readily be able to tell what they are. Maybe that's why we don't hear too much about guys using them.

I know some guys who get attention from what are at first appearance feminine styles. Like bleaching their hair blond, wearing earings, piercings, black nail polish, and such. Some girls seem to love this type of thing. It's odd that women are supposedly drawn to masculine factors yet so readily like styles like this that could be considered feminine. I guess they send off a slightly rebellious and unconventional attitude.

Lifts are a wedge that goes inside your shoe like this:

http://www.amazon.com/WSWS-3-Layer-...F8&qid=1405439191&sr=8-1&keywords=shoes+lifts

You have to wear jeans with them and you have to wear either medium to high top sneakers or ankle boots. I wear them exclusively with mid top tennis shoes, so casual environments (jeans/tshirt days) like Monday-Wednesday bars/Concerts/Malls/Sunday Funday. I can't wear them with nice dress shoes or laces ups that I would wear button ups with. MAKE SURE THE SHOE YOU WANT TO WEAR IT WITH HAS A FLEXIBLE INSTEP BECAUSE IT PUSHES YOUR FOOT UP.

I wear these shoes when I go out Wednesdays/Sundays/ and during day drinking on Saturdays. If you have ankle support they are very comfortable and I have had anyone NEVER notice. I have a wing man that predrinks with me while i get ready known him for years. I put these shoes on and he says nothing.

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MtnMan said:
i doubt those lifts do much besides boost you confidence (which might be all you need anyway)
I'm 6'4, in good shape and well dressed and chicks almost NEVER open me. Height is good, but as a tall dude, I can tell you it won't supplement lack of game.

Totally agree, these are just some things that you can change externally quickly. I known and observed very good looking guys at bars (no stalker), girls will look at them talk about them and almost always get closer to them.

However, he DOES have to do something. Takes a touch of confidence to at least say "hey" and if you look good enough that really all you have to do to get the ball rolling. Yes it does take game to keep that ball rolling.

This site is all about improving yourself internally and externally. If you improve yourself and do most of the things above you will have more energy and more confidence which makes you love yourself more. If you go to a bar and your better dressed, in better shape, and better gromed than every man in the place THAT GIVES YOU A TON OF CONFIDENCE.

finickywake

Don Juan
Reaction score
ALDO haha! They seriously do have some sick boots.

I've been having an issue with not acne per se, but one or two huge pimples in various places throughout the week. It's a new problem I've developed since hitting the gym this past year. Basically where sweat accumulates on a given day, the next day I have a ****ing zit. I wash my face twice a day and still haven't figured out how to fix this. But, usually by the weekend I'm all cleared up.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nmartinez12443 said:
Lifts are a wedge that goes inside your shoe like this:

http://www.amazon.com/WSWS-3-Layer-...F8&qid=1405439191&sr=8-1&keywords=shoes+lifts

You have to wear jeans with them and you have to wear either medium to high top sneakers or ankle boots.
I suppose if you kept your jeans over them they wouldn't be noticeable, although they don't look too comfortable. I'd be curious to see what kind of response I would get as a guy who was 6 foot instead of 5'10". But again, it seems like the girl would wonder why I was sometimes taller than others lol.

I notice that site says to wear them with shoes a size or two larger than normal. I guess that has the added benefit of making your feet look bigger (you know what they say....).

It's funny that girls regularly wear high heels and things to make them taller when generally, to me, the shorter they are they more attractive I find them (up to a point).

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The lifts do work though and girls have every advantage possible so why not.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
PeasantPlayer said:
Never seen a tall dude with a super hottie.
Ever hear of Tom Brady or Tony Romo? Sounds like short man disease setting in. Take the blinders off, but don't wear hooker heels.

I agree on colored contacts being SUPER creepy - for all races. Thank God women don't wear them anymore. That was a big thing circa 1997.

Cologne is toxic. Wear essential oils like Sandalwood and Lavender instead.

Also: Eat organic. Detoxify. Fast. Drink superfood drinks like Chlorella and Spirulina. Drink distilled water. Avoid microwaving food. Cook your own meals. Eat mostly raw vegetables.

And earn more that $100,000 per year so you can be generous and not nickel and dime women over going Dutch at Applebee's.

Reaction score
Ride a nice Chopper, and drive a Vette. Both help quite a bit. The lifts in your shoes are a joke, guys. She's going to be upset to find out that you're a fake.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
nmartinez12443 said:
Okay lots of posts on looks and I agree they matter to a degree. This post will be on some things I have done to improve my looks and most can be done in one day or a most a couple weeks. WILL POST INTERNAL IMPROVEMENT GUIDE

1. Get your body fat at or below 15%.

- Lowering your bodyfat and increasing muscle makes your face look more defined this will make you look more handsome. You will also get more energy and testerone pumping through you.

- Use a bmr calculator to find how many calories you burn and go 500 under that. Balance cardio and weights (heavy squats/dips/bench/overhead press/push up/pullups) and running/sprints.

- Eat your body weight in protein.

2. Clear you skin from acne/blemishes.

- Drink lots of water and eat lots of vegetables. Vitamins and Fish Oil help
- See a doctor if necessary.

3. Tan
- Within moderation and use sun tan lotion. Tanning helps reduce appearance of blemishes and makes you look healthier.

4. Teeth whitening hopefully your teeth are not jacked if so I recommend braces.

1. Buy an electric toothbrush I recommend pulsonic over oral b and use whitestrips and floss and make sure to clean your tongue.

amazon.com has several options I recommend

http://www.amazon.com/Crest-Whitestrips-Supreme-Professional-Strength/dp/B000XS3FYM

5. Get a stylish hair cut
currently the combover taper fade is popular, I have a taper fade spike up on top 2nd link.

http://therealbarberjustin.tumblr.com/page/56

http://hairartgallery.net/6609/hair-art-colton-haynes-taper-cut-hairstyle/

6. Increase your height.

7. Stylish clothing (EXTREMELY IMPORTANT)

- Wish I would have made this number 1. Stores I recommend h/m, dillards, bananna republic, and express.

- Aldo is my go to store for shoes.

- The main importance is fit and nothing super baggy. Also have deep dark jeans with simple patterns on top I personally love baseball tees.

8. Buy an interesting watch.

9. Buy a cologne atomizer.
- This is a small travel size cologne carrier.
-I put my cologne on in the bar bathroom and refresh when I need to I get compliments ALL THE TIME, because I smell ultra fresh.

http://www.amazon.com/Silver-Metall...d=1405393342&sr=8-1&keywords=cologne+atomizer

10. Colored contacts (i didn't do this personally)

11. Smile

Nobody wants to be around sad moppy people. When you smile you exhibit positivity which is what everyone wants to be around and will make you more approachable and attractive.
That's funny because if I want to do a deal with someone, I would want to do it with the guy who was relaxed in jeans and simple t-shirt, didn't have an expensive watch and didn't smile or laugh all the time. I would trust him way more than a guy in an expensive suit, an expensive car, a Rolex, a six pack, hair styled back and smiled all the time. It would just seem too pretentious, like he making up for something he lacks.

Same for girls. Some girl who is all dressed up in an expensive Chanel suit and bag with lots of makeup and high heels who smiles and laughs alot, again, not trustworthy. They have an ulterior motive and their own agenda.

Girls who dress down, jeans and a blouse or a simple dress, with their hair down and minimal makeup, much more trustworthy and attractive. :up: