Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Improving Verbal game

Hexagram

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always had this issue when I approach. I'm able to attract women intially, but then sometimes find that they end up losing attraction because the conversation ends up dry.

Overall, I'm physically very fit, make strong eye contact while talking, and am able to physically escalate.But while talking to the girl I sometimes end up making boring "small talk" conversation, i.e where you from, what do you do etc. and it ends up dragging a bit.

This is something I really need to work on and in general try and make the interactions more fun.

Any advice on how I could improve this?

PersistenceIsKey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, instead of asking questions, make statements

For example:

Instead of saying, where are you from? Say... you look like a New York kind of girl.

Also cold read. Assume things about her, and she'll either correct you, ask you why you think that, or you'll be correct.

Example: "Hey, I bet you're an art major. You come across as really creative."

Make sure your question is a bit open ended.

seethehoop

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with the above. Women love to talk about themselves. Also i talk random sh!t too, i find it doesn't matter what you talk about its how you carry yourself.

I also find that if i think too hard about what to say it dries up so don't over think it.

I do tend to talk about taboo subjects too. Mainly politics and religion but that's just to get a rise. They always say you should never tall about politics and religion. I just respond saying that's why they are the best subjects to talk about! Then I tease them about what ever they say.