Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Improving physical apparence - day 1

Notmattdamon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im new to the forum, first post yesturday.

anyways, i need to get fit. (To resume yesturday post) I never had too much problems with women, **** a couple douzain every year, got in a LTR, **** my knee up, deank a lot, got fat, broke up, drank way to much + ****ton of coke, got sober 9 months ago, and pretty much only recycle woman ive ****ed since then.

Im not very proud and confident about my body right now. I use to be fit. Im still not ugly, but i have to rake care of myself. So i started the gym today. I built myself a gym in the basement actually. I ate 2 times a the restaurant, but a salmon salad, and another salmon salad, pretty classy restaurants, reasonnable portion size.

I ****ing hate dieting. I have a good 30 to 40 pounds to lose tho, and i want to do it quick.

I am not going to gain it back, since i already lost 10 pounds while eating pizza and chips, just by quiting drinking.

But i want to be fit asap haha. Any tips?

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weightlifting split 4 days; cardio on treadmill max incline on 3 speed 30 minute 6 day a week.
Eat 2200 calories a day with heavy emphasis on protein.
Drink 1 gallon of water a day.

You'll lose 30 lbs in 3 months just in time for beach.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No eating after 7pm. You'll get used to it. Limit yourself to 1 alcoholic drink per night.

Switch to a paleo type diet.

Do the exercise. Lifting is good but I personally found best and fastest results from doing 30-45 minutes of strong cardio, 5-6 days per week. Heart rate should be in the upper end of the aerobic zone, which depending on your max HR and age should be around 150-160 bpms. I found running to do the trick. If you don't love working out, but you are a competitive person, find a competitive sport like soccer or running, join a club/group/whatever, and compete while also training 5-6 days per week. The competitions will keep you focused and motivated during training.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No eating after 5 pm, cut off the drinking and stick to cardio for 45 minutes, the entire week if possible.

When working out, shocking your body is the key to losing weight faster. You can achieve this by increasing/decreasing the speed or incline of the treadmill

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The cardio and diet is to strip the fat off and the weights are to shape and tone the muscle. Do both.

Notmattdamon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks. For keeping down the drinks, im sober so already done.

I tried a mindfullness eating app today, by Judson Brewer, a guy whos talk talk about changing habits i found to be pretty intresting.

I got clean by some kind of mindfullness solution, slowy realising mu triggers and cravings, and how to handle. Im pretty sure this can be applied to food.

Today, i took a good 1-2 min before eating what was on my plate. I tried to focus on the eating only, nothing else (its a bit hard because of my crazy work days). I ate a soup for breakfast, chicken breast + bruxelles sprout for lunch, and a chicken sandwich for diner, all pretty healthy, and had 3 non alcoolic beer at the bar in a meeting after (60 emply calories each... i could have skipped that).

I try to eat slow too, and stop when im full.

As for the gym, my last meeting just finished, at almost 2 am, and my day started at around 10 am. My work schedule is crazy, but thats the entrepreneur life.

For the muscles part, i'm not that bad, since ive been doing sport all my life. I still hit the gym at least 2 times a week. I need to do more cardio, but i ****ing hate it haha.

6 times of cardio a week sounds pretty hardcore for me with my schedule. I will start with a reasonnable amount, which will be 3 x 45 min cardio, 30 sec sprint, 30 sec normal, and add weight trainning session to that.

Il' keep you updated!

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stripped off 5.5lbs in 2 weeks while building muscle lifting hard all muscle groups.

I don't eat breakfast (maybe I should?), unless really hungry - lunch will be tuna and salad or chicken and salad or sometimes with quinoa mixed with brown rice, broccoli and almonds, then dinner is more of the same. I try to eat a lot of protein without supplements so I don't lost muscle while dieting, but I might have to get some protein powder because I'm not hungry on 1200-1600 calories a day so I'm struggling to get all the protein/calories in plus I'm working out daily (no cardio). I eat lots of almonds/eggs/fish/meat/broccoli as an easy way to get protein. Only drink water, no junk food or sweet sh!t. Get my fitness pal to help you track and give you extra motivation.

It's more diet and lifting than cardio for me.