"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Improving Appearence 102

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Since I've been a total asss lately on this board I decided to post this website that sells alot of high quality stuff that I've been using lately to improve my face (including any zits or blemishes or red marks) , shaving stuff, body stuff, and hair stuff.

They are really good but a little pricey so if you're serious about improving your skin, hair, body, and shaves I would recommend them. I got the hair cream, facial scrub, and acne spot shiit. So check em out at

http://www.anthony.com/

Anthony Logistics
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
whoa the stuff on that site is quite pricey. im sure there are cheaper solutions on the market which equally does the job as well, and believe me there are.
 

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by ScrewIt
whoa the stuff on that site is quite pricey. im sure there are cheaper solutions on the market which equally does the job as well, and believe me there are.
my modelign agency recommend them, that's prolly why they are pricey for us pretty boys, hahaha
 
Top