These are some simple ideas I thought up of, there the things girls point out most frequently about guys and therefore give you more attention (even if your short).
1) work out, this is obvious, but don't get too bulky
2) get piercings, at least one cool one. I prefer the eyebrow piercing but my work told me no!
3) get a new hairstyle, those long skater/surfer dude hairstyles seem to work ... but make sure it works with the right colors and texture
4) fake colored contacts from walmart, they are only like 20 bucks!!
That's all I can think of right now... don't go metro for sure unless you HAVE the looks already
1) work out, this is obvious, but don't get too bulky
2) get piercings, at least one cool one. I prefer the eyebrow piercing but my work told me no!
3) get a new hairstyle, those long skater/surfer dude hairstyles seem to work ... but make sure it works with the right colors and texture
4) fake colored contacts from walmart, they are only like 20 bucks!!
That's all I can think of right now... don't go metro for sure unless you HAVE the looks already