Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Impressed with the (black) Olympic women

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soma
Hey, play nice. You're hurting my feelings over here. :(
Sigh. Please stay with your classmates on the highschool forum.

I hope you don't think that your service on behalf of the US female will be rewarded in some way.

---

Just say no to the US 'ho

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What happened to the belorussian chick who outrunned all blacks?

They must've drugged her real good. Who knows what I'm talking about?

Reaction score
Originally posted by stevera004
Just say no to the US 'ho
Hey, that is my patented remark :D

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Hey, that is my patented remark :D
And I thought *I* came up with that one :)

The thread seems to have died a natural death, but it's interesting to note that no one stepped up and 'defended' the US woman. It could be that US men are taking their wonder-women for granted. Let's open up the floor to all those foreign men who are just dying to hook up with a wonderful US woman. :)

Last edited:

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Opinion proved right -- again

Met a smokin' hot black gal at a concert on Sunday. I would've got the digits but I live 450 miles away and she was with her dad, who was keeping a close eye on her, LOL! Actually I don't think he would've minded.

She was extremely impressive, even in the same profession as me. Advanced degree, dressed classy, smiled, sophisticated ... good looking, not off the charts, but the personality and smile elevated her several notches (white women take note).

I was one of probably only 25 white people at this concert, where there was 500 black people. It was cool though, and this gal definitely made me feel comfortable. I was also with another gal (white) who is just a friend. That may or may not have helped matters. If I lived in the same city I definitely would've got the digits.

Either way, my theory (bias, strong opinion, prejudice, whatever you want to call it) was proved again for another week: Date minorities, not white American bi-ches.

Player Supreme is right -- I do have jungle fever! :D

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
let's see.... at a concert where the blacks outnumbered the whites by 20 to 1, you met a nice black girl.... what did you expect? Hardly a fair comparison, but then a man always sees what he wants to see, hears what he wants to hear.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cry me a river

Gee, I already put bias, prejudice, whatever, I stated that I was bias in this direction. Do you need to take remedial reading?

Once again, the white American male is very defensive because the so-called prized white American b-tch is being knocked down a few notches. Boo hoo, cry me a freaking river.

Isn't there a forum for guys who make get engaged in 9 days and then wonder why everyone else hasn't done so and if you haven't, what's wrong?

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Heh - I'm actually a US man dating a US woman, but she has very traditional values and is pretty much as feminine as it gets. Being a lifetime Southern Cali kid (extreme Southern Cal, think San Diego County) I haven't really experienced the type of girls whom WestCoaster bad mouths - either that or I subconsciously ignore them ;)
I think dating in the pacific northwest has to be much worse than in Southern California. I went up to Portland on business and honestly, I don't think I saw more than a dozen women there I would consider doable. Plus the area was overrepresented by butch looking chicks. I'd hate to be a single guy trying to date there.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoCal has competion

Guy I know lived in SoCal for a long time -- he's a Seattle native -- had lots of girlfriends, hotties left and right, and this guy is no catch but did very well. He's pretty much a slacker.

For some odd reason he moved back to Seattle and now can't buy a date -- granted, he has some problems, one can get a date in Seattle -- but the point is SoCal has competition. Tons of hotties down there so women have to be at their best.

I lived in Portland and it is possibly the worst place in America for women. Tons of butch dykes, angry man-hating women, overly-pierced/tattooed, frowning, pasty-white skinned beyotches. By far the worst metro city in America for women.

The only thing more rare than seeing the sun in Portland is seeing a Portland gal smile. Anger and hate rule in that city.

Reaction score
SCREEEEEEEEEECCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

(The sound of PRLover's car brakes after reading's Westcoaster's portrayal of Northwest women, as he was heading in the direction and vicinity of that US regional boundary).

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: SoCal has competion

Originally posted by WestCoaster
Guy I know lived in SoCal for a long time -- he's a Seattle native -- had lots of girlfriends, hotties left and right, and this guy is no catch but did very well. He's pretty much a slacker.

For some odd reason he moved back to Seattle and now can't buy a date -- granted, he has some problems, one can get a date in Seattle -- but the point is SoCal has competition. Tons of hotties down there so women have to be at their best.

I lived in Portland and it is possibly the worst place in America for women. Tons of butch dykes, angry man-hating women, overly-pierced/tattooed, frowning, pasty-white skinned beyotches. By far the worst metro city in America for women.

The only thing more rare than seeing the sun in Portland is seeing a Portland gal smile. Anger and hate rule in that city.
the other side of that is in SoCal, you've got a ton of pretty boys too. rich boys too. and pretty and rich boys. Hollywood, West Hollywood (faggot capital of the world), Beverly Hills, Brentwood, vicinity is fukking tough, tough, tough. you gotta have game if you're going for top notch, especially the club scene. chicks here are the best looking IN THE WORLD and they know it. they flocketh. serious, half will dizz you automatically if you don't drive a Benz, BMW, etc.

the beach cities, Manhattan, Redondo, Santa Monica, and especially Newport, it's damn tough. tons of HB9's. but tons of DJ9's too. Huntington beach is probably the best mix of 'real' chicks.

the suburbs, however, is where its at. well actually, ALL of LA is a suburb.

i've been to Portland a couple of times. that place is depressing.

in LA, it's a stones throw to Vegas, Santa Barbara, Havasu, San Diego, Santa Cruz, Palm Springs, Mammoth, Big Bear. these are places where chicks go just to get fukked by strange. Havasu is nuts. every man should experience Havasu in the spring.

grew up here and don't ever plan on leaving permanently.

PRL, make a sharp left and go 1500 miles due south.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by stevera004
And I thought *I* came up with that one :)

The thread seems to have died a natural death, but it's interesting to note that no one stepped up and 'defended' the US woman. It could be that US men are taking their wonder-women for granted. Let's open up the floor to all those foreign men who are just dying to hook up with a wonderful US woman. :)
Um, thanks, I'll pass. ;)

KC_Seductive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: SoCal has competion

Originally posted by TooColdUlrick
. you gotta have game if you're going for top notch, especially the club scene. chicks here are the best looking IN THE WORLD and they know it. they flocketh. serious, half will dizz you automatically if you don't drive a Benz, BMW, etc.
I've noticed that latinas don't tend to be as materialistic as other women. I've seen some fine azz latinas with guys that drive beat up chevys and toyotas.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: SoCal has competion

Originally posted by KC_Seductive
I've noticed that latinas don't tend to be as materialistic as other women. I've seen some fine azz latinas with guys that drive beat up chevys and toyotas.
that's definitely true. lots of them here in LA. i prefer mexican chicks anyway. they know how to treat a man. but they're also jealous as hell.

KC_Seductive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: SoCal has competion

Originally posted by TooColdUlrick
that's definitely true. lots of them here in LA. i prefer mexican chicks anyway. they know how to treat a man. but they're also jealous as hell.
I'm in L.A. too.

Yeah, they are extremely jealous. When they fall for you, they fall hard.

Part of it may be because romance plays a major part in Latin culture. I live near a high school and I always see the young mexican girls all over their boyfriends. There is always some kind of public display of affection going on with them. I don't see as much of that with the sistas, white or asian girls.