"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Impatience, a DJ's real worst enemy

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
2
Location
Red Sox Nation
A recent thread on oneitis prompted me to start this thread. Hopefully I can stay on-topic here.

All the great posters on this board seem to present the same themes relating to improving all aspects of your life, not just with women. This is golden advice, but I think one facet that's rarely mentioned, yet so critical is PATIENCE.

Patience, or lack thereof, has been my worst enemy my entire life.

-I've lost points on tests in school because I rushed through them.

-I've made impulse purchases because I had to have the product RIGHT NOW, when I could've waited until it went on sale and saved some money.

-I lost a chance at a promotion at work since I kept trying to convince my boss that I was ready when I really wasn't.

The list goes on and on......

This carries on to my myriad experiences with girls. I have always seemed to rushed into things, not b/c I was obsessed with the girl (although I will admit to having oneitis at one time) but b/c I wanted booty without playing the game long enough!!

I think part of this problem is American culture and how it's brainwashed us into needing to have everything NOW!! We can have porn whenever we want it, strippers, TV is filled with sex. Guess what, it's not REALITY! You're dealing with someone's emotions here. Nothing good comes without patience. Do you think any of the great inventor's rushed into their creations?Fellas you gotta realize no matter how hot you may think you are or how good your game is, nothing comes overnight. You gotta play the game, or better yet, let the game come to you. Why is LeBron James so good at BBall? Watch him play. Besides having the physical tools, he's cool and patient, doesn't rush things, let's the game come to him. That's how you gotta act.

To reiterate what all the Great Ones have said: Improve your life, but more important, become a patient person. You aren't going to die tomorrow, God willing. All the chicks aren't going to disappear, and if a girl is into you, she's certainly not either. If you smother her early on and expect too much, consider her gone forever. Believe me, I've had many girls perma-flake on me after all the "signs" seemed to be there.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top