“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Immigrant women

Status
Not open for further replies.

sevbucmash

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2022
Messages
1,033
Reaction score
523
Age
42
United States has a lot of new immigrants, some legal with green cards, others illegal who overstayed their visas or just climbed a fence. I picture hot latinas. What about those women? Have you tried targetting specifically immigrant women?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

sevbucmash

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2022
Messages
1,033
Reaction score
523
Age
42
Not all man. If she immigrated legally she won't be deported.
 

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,567
Reaction score
6,342
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
I married one in college decades ago. Her family is wealthy. Her great uncle is pictured on her country's currency. Immigration laws treat everyone like a wetback and drag down people who would actually contribute to this country.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
USA culture will eventually poison non-Western women.

Koko Beaute is a great example of this. She's a Croatian who immigrated to the USA and has lived in New York City and Miami. There's a thread about her. She once debated Rollo Tomassi.


Many immigrant women in the USA can retain some of the better attributes from their non-Western homeland. However, that effect diminishes over time in a lot of cases.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

sevbucmash

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2022
Messages
1,033
Reaction score
523
Age
42
I will guarantee the definition of "legal" will be changing as well. That is where the slippery slope comes in.
Bleh. If the chick went through immigration process, got an immigrant visa, came to the U.S. and received a green card within couple of weeks, that status wont' be touched. It's the way legal immigration system works. Same with green card lottery. You might be talking about marriage and assylums and stuff, that I would agree. But none the less, there must be Sandras out there, and Marias, with nice body and heavy accent.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,861
Reaction score
19,081
Bleh. If the chick went through immigration process, got an immigrant visa, came to the U.S. and received a green card within couple of weeks, that status wont' be touched. It's the way legal immigration system works. Same with green card lottery. You might be talking about marriage and assylums and stuff, that I would agree. But none the less, there must be Sandras out there, and Marias, with nice body and heavy accent.
Keep believing that
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,406
Reaction score
4,788
Location
Mexico
Nope, we are not going down this road. No bueno.

Political and religious discussions are not allowed on this forum. Experience has shown that they create too many problems among members
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top