Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Immaculate and TrimReaper going MACKIN!

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Immaculate
She cooks, she cleans, does my laundry even and irons and folds my clothes! she does basically anything I need.
When I saw this, I thought you were talking about your mother.

Originally posted by Immaculate
Gives me daily BJ's.
But when I saw this, I thought,....nevermind!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricky
The thing is now, I have recently suffered really badly from acid reflux and taken a break from drinking.
Try Prilosec OTC. It has ben a MIRACLE drug for me. Can't imagine how I got along without it.

If that isn't strong enough see if your doc will prescribe you Protonix. I actually started on the Protonix which is expensive and the pharmacist recommended the Prilosec which worked equally as well.

Laying off the drinking never hurt anyone though.....

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by STR8UP
Try Prilosec OTC. It has ben a MIRACLE drug for me. Can't imagine how I got along without it.
If that isn't strong enough see if your doc will prescribe you Protonix.
Laying off the drinking never hurt anyone though.....
I don't get you this guys. You put so much important on drugs when the actual reason is that causes the problem is food\drinks.
You better first stop drinking for a while and if it didn't work than start thinking about drugs.
Otherwise you end up drinking and taking your meds for life.
It does not like a smart decision to me.

Ok, I did have the very same problem. Since I am very much against drug use I tried some "natural" medicine: apple cider vinegar. It works very good, it is natural, it doesn't cause any side effects and it costs nothing.
Siply dilute some apple cider vinagar in water, make this solution slightly acid s you can sip it in teh morning and in the evening.

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Immaculate and Trimm!!

Why don't you dudes head out to the Oasis. They're tons of sweaty freaks there...

LOL

Immaculate..she gives you head and does your laundry now, but when you get married to her..that **** will stop.

Word.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rollo
Immaculate and Trimm!!

Why don't you dudes head out to the Oasis. They're tons of sweaty freaks there...

LOL

Immaculate..she gives you head and does your laundry now, but when you get married to her..that **** will stop.

Word.
Let me put it this way

She's NOT AMERICAN

WORD

She swears I'm the only one she's ever given a BJ too.. dunno to believe it or not. Now she can't get enough of my d!ck in her mouth... it's like her candy LOL... and she swallows.