Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Immaculate and TrimReaper going MACKIN!

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So Trim Reaper and I live in the same area. As you guys know I'm seeing this Brazilian/Japanese girl, and she wants me to hook her friend up with a friend of mine. Well, all my friends being moved away or whatever I'm hooking her up with Trim and they've already talked on the phone and she likes him. So all 4 of us are going out tomorrow night and me and Trim are going to meet up an hour or 2 before the date to get aquainted. What you guys think?

Trim where u at buddy?

TheTrimReaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wassup!

I'm just over here brushing up on my Portuguese. This girl sounds like a lot of fun, so props to Immaculate. Thanks man. I also can speak Spanish, and I know some words in Portuguese, so she was a little surprised I think. She got me to sing part of "Garota de Ipanema (Girl from Ipanema)" last night to her. I can play some Bossanova songs on guitar.

I also teach the subject she is studying in school right now. I made her work for the information first, though. She said great (as if I could help). I told her I was too expensive for her. Oh yeah, I was trying to convince her I was an ass-model before I gave in and told her I was a teacher.

So it sounds like there will be plenty of us to talk about if I have to let up on the teasing.

It's going to be cool to talk to Immaculate. Never met another DJ in person.

Anyway, tomorrow night man.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo this is gonna be fun as hell! My girl said she really likes you Trim.

I will hit you up when I talk to my girl and we know exactly what time we are gonna meet. And yes, in the pic that's my girl next to yours.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The countdown begins!

The girls didn't flake we are meeting up around 8 and me and trim are meeting up at a bar before that to plan our game a bit.

lol

See ya Trim!

Last edited:

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheTrimReaper
Wassup!

I'm just over here brushing up on my Portuguese. This girl sounds like a lot of fun, so props to Immaculate. Thanks man. I also can speak Spanish, and I know some words in Portuguese, so she was a little surprised I think. She got me to sing part of "Garota de Ipanema (Girl from Ipanema)" last night to her. I can play some Bossanova songs on guitar.

I also teach the subject she is studying in school right now. I made her work for the information first, though. She said great (as if I could help). I told her I was too expensive for her. Oh yeah, I was trying to convince her I was an ass-model before I gave in and told her I was a teacher.

So it sounds like there will be plenty of us to talk about if I have to let up on the teasing.

It's going to be cool to talk to Immaculate. Never met another DJ in person.

Anyway, tomorrow night man.

Damn Trim from the sounds of it, this girl is going to want you BAD!!! LOL...
I have never been on a double date before NOR have I ever met a guy from the internet, but I can sense Trim is a good guy which is why this is happening.

Aight Trim , see you at the bar in less than 2 hours!

TheTrimReaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool man,

We are gonna have a good time tonight man. This ten days or so have been a big turn around for me personally, and I'm looking forward to the future once again. Tonight will be fun and we'll have something to share with these guys regardless. See you at the tavern. 7:00. Later

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheTrimReaper
Cool man,

We are gonna have a good time tonight man. This ten days or so have been a big turn around for me personally, and I'm looking forward to the future once again. Tonight will be fun and we'll have something to share with these guys regardless. See you at the tavern. 7:00. Later
I'll be there early to mack on some girls at the bar LOL...

see ya man

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MightyMate
So did You have any girls?
I got a f@cking DWI on my way home. I'm F@CKED. SPent the night in jail. Worse day of my life. The date was OK. Trim did good.

Blew a .14 now I have to wait a F@CKING month for my court date.. I could go to jail for a year but I have no priors, so I doubt that will happen.

Bourne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Immaculate
I got a f@cking DWI on my way home. I'm F@CKED. SPent the night in jail. Worse day of my life. The date was OK. Trim did good.

Blew a .14 now I have to wait a F@CKING month for my court date.. I could go to jail for a year but I have no priors, so I doubt that will happen.
Holy sh1t. Sorry to hear that. Was anyone else in the car with you that could of drove?

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bourne
Holy sh1t. Sorry to hear that. Was anyone else in the car with you that could of drove?

No, I was alone. This Brazilian chick is just leading me on... she could have come back to my place but gave some lame excuse... besides she heads back to brazil in 3 months so screw her.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahahahah.

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

this is all too funny.

J

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I read the title of this thread, what immediately popped into my mind was "Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle." Nothing against the guys or inferring any similarities between them and the characters in the movie. It was just the first thing that came to my mind and I thought it was d@mn funny.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by joekerr31
hahahahahah.

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

this is all too funny.

J

jokerr, please don't laugh at this man...

I'm facing a possible jail sentence... in VA the judge can sentence me to a YEAR IN JAIL! and alot more.

Well , maybe I'll meet a girl at the AA meetings I'll be assigned to go to LOL...

but seriosuly I feel like dying right now.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont drink and drive then.

dude, this is what's called growing the F*CK UP.

just how f*cking dumb do you have to be before you learn your lesson.

you are on a one way track to sh*ts ville dude.
no offense man, but your life sounds like an absolute mess. first the nut chic off the internet, now DUI.

btw, i have zero sympathy for DWI drivers. you're putting everyoen elses life at risk.

I've driven home after a few too many beers. enough to drive without worry, but probably wouldnt pass a breathalizer.

but you know something, if i got a dwi, i'd slap myself in the face and say "serves me right for being a dumb f*ck"

J

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by joekerr31
dont drink and drive then.

dude, this is what's called growing the F*CK UP.

just how f*cking dumb do you have to be before you learn your lesson.

you are on a one way track to sh*ts ville dude.
no offense man, but your life sounds like an absolute mess. first the nut chic off the internet, now DUI.

btw, i have zero sympathy for DWI drivers. you're putting everyoen elses life at risk.

I've driven home after a few too many beers. enough to drive without worry, but probably wouldnt pass a breathalizer.

but you know something, if i got a dwi, i'd slap myself in the face and say "serves me right for being a dumb f*ck"

J

I didn't even drink that much ... I had a few beers at the bar with Trim, and a Long Island at the club. Then the cop wants me to do a sobriety test toe-toe on ****ing ICE!

How am I going to pass that? I passed the alphabet and
the nose test. Then he still arrests me.

I'm hiring a high class lawayer to get me out of this mess....hopefully...

TheTrimReaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, as you've read, the night didn't go so well. Immaculate had a couple beers with me before we met up with the girls. After we picked them up, we went to a club-type place, had some food and some drinks. I had a beer there while Immaculate had a couple Long Island Ice teas. They must have been strong.

I've talked to him about it, and out of respect, I'm not going to discuss the issue on here. But I will say this: He's facing an enormous obstacle right now. You guys don't know the full story and how significantly this is going to affect his life. It's gotta be overwhelming for him. Understand that.

He didn't know me from Adam, yet he helped me meet up with this Brazilian girl. That was a really cool thing of him to do. And I appreciate it.