"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Imma Loser

FlyBri17

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Palm Bay, Florida
there is this real fine girl that I've been taklin to lately and we been talking on the phone like once every 2 - 3 days and shes usually the one that calls me anyway today she was home alone (long story) and I went over her house we talked alot at 1st and we started feeling on each other a bit then I went for a kiss and she moved and then kiss me on the cheek. Was goin for this kiss going a bit too far? but I dont understand kuz she let me feel on her. I wanted to ask her out but I'm getting mixed messages. any suggestions on what to do next :mad:
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Ask her on a date, good date, give kiss.

If that doesn't work out, she's not interested and that is IT.

Think about it, would you deny her ANY OF THOSE if you were interested in her?
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Don't contact her. When she finally caves, wait a couple more days and then give her an exact day to meet with an exact time and where. Then, heavy kino from the beggining and take it from there. If she still doesn't put out, forget her.
 

sosofresh

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2004
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Location
u.s. of a.
i wouldn't worry about it. either she's the type that just wants to fool around and doesn't want to get to close. like a friend w/ benifits. so instead of looking at her like a girlfriend, just look at her like a spank buddy.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
you did the kiss test, she failed.

NEXT!
 
Top