Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Imblanced/Balanced Relationships

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of all the girls that were really into you, were you into them as much as they were you?

Its very rare for me to have a 50/50 relationship with a girl, and if I do it doesn't last long......she usually loses interest. I've had many that were 60/40 with me caring less about the relationship. These girls tried so hard in an attempt to get more out of me and those seem to last until I ended them.

It always comes down to one caring more and the other not being completely satisfied for whatever reason, some having nothing to do with the other partner.

So if you want a stable committed relationship from a woman, is the only way you are going to achieve this by caring less about it than she does? My gut knows the answer to this, but my heart doesn't like it. I've been Mr. Challenging for many years. I entirely aware with how to keep a woman chasing the carrot. I get tired of having to play that game or any form of mental manipulation although I am very competent at that its not who I am as a person. I feel like its a form of a facade. A necessary one in the world we live in with greener grass a click away.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants to feel she outcompeted the other plates for main plate status. We DJs are the prize, right? If she senses your desire for her more than hers, she self-corrects or lowers her IL. This can either be a conscious or subconscious effort.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants to feel she outcompeted the other plates for main plate status. We DJs are the prize, right? If she senses your desire for her more than hers, she self-corrects or lowers her IL. This can either be a conscious or subconscious effort.
Then she wins and you drop plates then what?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
So if you want a stable committed relationship from a woman, is the only way you are going to achieve this by caring less about it than she does?
For better or worse, yes. This has been my experience too.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then she wins and you drop plates then what?
Natural progression toward a LTR. Maintaining IL with consistent and improving SMV. Like Raiders says above, we get complacent, they start window shopping for a new branch or begin entertaining the orbiters showing persistence.

I believe she needs to know she can easily be replaced to desire to stay. Once she feels she can do better than her partner, the above scenario gets initiated.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk if i agree
My last relationship 10y was about 70/30 or 65/35 but that was how much she was into me.

Power balance however shifted at the end its was eazy 40/60 because of kids mostly

And after a while i could see her resenting me for not putting more into her.
Maybe i was too much on the otherside and was often way too indiferent to her.

Anyway in the end i broke up with her was tired of her talking back to me and not being respecful

Now i can see her coming back to me but im not going back that road.Never

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Her attraction levels are what keeps her intuned into the relationship, if your a attractive guy then you won't have to worry about all the other things.

It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with her liking you more or who cares the least, those are mot issues, it's about how attractive you are to her, that is what will make her stay. Her attraction to her man is predominantly based on his behavior and the way he carries himself around her.

Everything else just falls into place

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Her attraction levels are what keeps her intuned into the relationship, if your a attractive guy then you won't have to worry about all the other things.

It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with her liking you more or who cares the least, those are mot issues, it's about how attractive you are to her, that is what will make her stay. Her attraction to her man is predominantly based on his behavior and the way he carries himself around her.

Well at least there's one smart guy here...

More likely speaking from experience.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Define "attractive guy".