Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Image hosting websites?

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by m4a1
diablo,
Do you know of any cheap host that only hosts pictures and has css/html capability?
I could do a WHO on your domain, but I'll just ask, where are you hosting it, and how much are you paying per year?

It seems all the hosts nowadays have all the stuff like cgi/php/mysql etc, I'll probably end up paying extra for something I may never use.
Sorry, didn't see the question until you pointed it out. I'm with Datacities (www.datacities.com) and paid them around $60 for a year's service. Good people, and their LPanel/cPanel software rocks. I was with Globat (www.globat.com) for a few months until finding that their servers couldn't support the type of image gallery I use. Going to datacities, it looks like it's 6.95 a month, or $69.50 for a year for their value plan (1 gig storage, 35 gigs transfer..). That's... $5.71 a month... or around 19 cents a day. It's worth it to me.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey heres an idea. Go to download.com do a search for image software. Download freeware.

Holy crap people.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I'll try irfanview.com first. Thanks Francisco.

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Who the h3ll would pay $649 for Photoshop if they just needed to resize a photo???
Just curious, did you really think this site censored the word "hell"? lol.

diablo,
Thanks, it's cheaper than I thought, I'll look into it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought it was only th3 l3tt3r '3' that was b3ing c3nsor3d.