Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"ima cut him off!" she told my friend

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well here is the situation.

I went into the bosses office today at work cause we get along with each other etc... and the girl that i like, and ive been messing with as some of yall know, was in there with her, eating dinner, so i went up to the boss and i told her, " hey let me get your phone number" right on front of the girl i like (Explanaiton later) so she said "aww im married i cant blah blah" but at the end she ended up giving it to me, as i walked out i said, "i dont want her nomore cause she dissed me on friday night" (Refering to the girl i got a crush on) she acted like she didnt care but you could tell she did, and then i just walked out"

now the reason why i did that was cause i sent her a sms asking her on a date and she never wrote back, she says that she never received it, it might be true cause my phone does that sometimes.
Now today she showed one of my friends all the messages i sent her wich pissed me off cause it was some personal things to her but she said that she showed him the messages to prove that she didnt receive the message where i asked her out. Later she told him that she was gonna "cut me off" cause what i did was very disrispectful...:rolleyes: .

Now this is the girl that likes me but has a boyfriend and still cheated on him by kissing me in more than one occasion still she says "thats nothing", but anyways i approached her today and asked her are u mad at me? she said no but its obvious that she is she told me that she didnt feel like talking blah blah blah so i said "aigh" and left. Later on i mentioned to her that it was messed up that she showed the messages to my friend, ar first she ignored me nut i repeated it, so she answer me with an attitude that it wasnt, and that she did that to prove him that she did no receive the message.

So now she is not talking to me and i try to act like wateva i dont care, but i do, i dont know what i should do here, so far ive try to talk about the problem she refused to do so, so i guess that ill just keep the silent treatment until she decides to speak to me again...

Last edited:

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
truthfully, i havent a clue what you are talking about. Please make sense and use proper english. Sorry dude

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My eyes are bleeding.

Yes.....do more approaches. What was your question again?

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man can somebody HELP me out in here if u aint gonna say nothing dont just freepost man.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Yeah, you do care. And you're showing it in spades. Your little stunt with your "boss" was bullsh!t, a blatant attempt to make "your" girl jealous and she saw right through it.

Then you go up to her and ask,
"Are you mad at me?"
"Did you show my friend the message I sent you?"
"I don't like that. That was personal."

You're acting like a wuss. Why should you CARE if she's mad at you? What reason DOES she have to be mad at you? You just asked her out. That's NORMAL. Stop being scared of it. You KISSED her...why are you so bent out of shape over her? F'ing be a man and take your licks and MOVE ON.

Stop being so needy. Her not liking you is not the worst thing in the world that can happen. In fact, it's pretty trivial. She's gonna cut you off. What the FCUK is she giving you that she can "cut off"?? Stupid ho. :rolleyes:

And yes, that WAS a hard read, gramatically.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget this b#tch.

She is trouble.

SHowing some dude the messages you sent her. Sounds like she's fvcking with you.

Anyways why would you want to hook up with a girl who has a BF? kisses you and then says that it's nothing?

NEXT>

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ ****... cause im trynna get the pu$$y...:D

but anyways she back talking to me now, well she said hi and told me that she was feeling sick cause its that time of the month, then she said that she was still very angry at me..... :rolleyes: