“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

I'm thinking of calling her...

ematsuda

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 3, 2004
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
My ONE-itis thread got messed up.

Here's an update: She was getting out of control by being distant but did nothing wrong. I disrespected her back by not showing up when I was supposed to - wrong.

Should I call and apologize? I wouldn't ask her to forgive me or call or anything of that sort. I want to because I didn't sound sincere that last time - I kind of laughed when I did it. Would this be a form of begging?

The hard part is that eventually I'll have to see her again because she works at a place that my friends and I frequent. I don't want to be uncomfortable. What can I do to ease the discomfort?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Nooby Doo

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
New Joisey
A real man owns up to his mistakes. Call her and tell her you are sorry you stood her up the other night and you want to make it up to her. Tell you would like her to join you on a special evening you have planned just for her. If she wants to bail, its all good...but it would be a shame to pass up on such a good time. Tell her what you have planned (something cool I hope)

If she doesnt take you up on your offer, then be prepared to buy her a pony, a Ferrari and a 50-foot yacht.

Just kidding, remember not to spend a lot of money on your date.

Try it out, and if she is being a biatch about the whole thing, remember that wonderful four-letter word that will set you free...

N*E*X*T -->
 

ematsuda

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 3, 2004
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
Actually I did half-heartly apologize. She didn't buy it. She's a strong person. This whole thing is just blown out of proportion.
 

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2002
Messages
292
Reaction score
2
Location
ATL
if i were u, i wouldn't apologize for my actions. if you felt bad about what you did, you still don't have to say sorry, you could just tell her that you'll make it up to her by scheduling another date. apologizing imo, shifts the balance of power to her.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

ematsuda

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 3, 2004
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
if i were u, i wouldn't apologize for my actions. if you felt bad about what you did, you still don't have to say sorry, you could just tell her that you'll make it up to her by scheduling another date. apologizing imo, shifts the balance of power to her.
So basically, wait it out? Eventually, I would see her - I'm not looking forward to that if we don't get things talked out. I think she'll ignore me.

Sheez, all this crap coming from a girl who told me "I don't let guys get to me". Yeah right.
 

ematsuda

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 3, 2004
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
been reading the bible. Here's the solution to my problem.

Powerful Male: Irrelevant. Past is past; I can't change it. How will this thought help my future? My plan is to meet women not dwell on them.
These guys displayed what appeared to be extreme qualities of confidence, challenge and control. What gave them these ******d qualities was a severe somewhat detached outlook on things. A type of detachment that did not care about things in general. Here was your super hunter, a dangerous individual: cool, calculating, infinitely patient and not shaken by anything. Here was the mind of a true killer. Here were the outer manifestations of the master DJ mindset.
 

DreamerZZ35

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus
Originally posted by HuuBinh
if i were u, i wouldn't apologize for my actions. if you felt bad about what you did, you still don't have to say sorry, you could just tell her that you'll make it up to her by scheduling another date. apologizing imo, shifts the balance of power to her.
What kind of hooy crap is that? Apologizing shifts the balance of power? What are you some kind of childish D*ckhead? You have some growing up to do! Being a REAL MAN is owning up to your mistakes. Saying I'm sorry when You have offended someone or hurt someone with yiour mouth or your actions unintentionally shows STRENGTH OF CHARECTER. When you cant admit your mistakes you HAVE NO POWER.

Some of you guys are totally lost. You mistake being a challenge to equate with being a total a-hole jerk, punk. You should be treating people the way YOU want them to treat you. Your life view should be.... one that says
I demand excellence from myself in every area of my life. That means that I treat OTHERS with respect with regards to there TIME, there PROPERTY and THERE PERSONHOOD. If you are missing that point you are missing THE WHOLE BALL OF WAX
 

DreamerZZ35

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus
Originally posted by HuuBinh
if i were u, i wouldn't apologize for my actions. if you felt bad about what you did, you still don't have to say sorry, you could just tell her that you'll make it up to her by scheduling another date. apologizing imo, shifts the balance of power to her.

On a further note... if you did that as my employee, Id fire you on the spot
 

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2002
Messages
292
Reaction score
2
Location
ATL
i think u missed my point. for every action, theres a consequence, all im saying to the original poster is that, if you decide to do certain thing, in this case he intentionally flaked out on the girl, he said...

I disrespected her back by not showing up when I was supposed to - wrong.
this was what he wanted to do, then why apologize? If i want to take certain actions, whatever the consequences may be, i'll deal with it, but im not going to apologize for what i did b/c to me, that was the right action. If i apologize for an action that i feel is right, then it shows that im a weak person.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Lola

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
um if some dude stood me up and didnt apologise but asked me out again anyway, Id tell him where to go. Its only right that you should apologise for a mistake you made that probably hurt her and most likely seriously pissed her off right? Youd apologise to a friend if you stood them up, am I correct? Well why the hell would you treat this woman who is a prospective girlfriend, disrespectfully??

Call her and apologise and tell her you want to make it up to her.
 
Top