Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm still stuck in AFC mode. HELP!

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think alot of single fathers haven't accepted the facts that women don't need men as much as we think. alot of fathers talk about how much they love their kids but i think some of them use their kids to get any chance to see their ex only because they haven't moved on. i noticed alot of single fathers on the forum talk about their exs and when they are told to move on or grow some ballz there excuse is always about she's the mother of my child and i would like to get along with her for our child. who is it really for though. the childs benefit or themselves.

a good friend of mine finally seen the full picture. he has a child with a woman and whenever she came to pick up her kid he would always make dinner for her and he went out of his way for her because deep down inside he was still in love with her and in return he got nothing but how she met a new great guy and all the stuff. when he met someone new he stopped cooking her dinner and all that stuff and now he could care less about what the mother does. he is a great dad and when his woman drops the kid off thats it he says ok see ya later.

it must be difficult though to be a single father though.

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
One truism I've learned is that women of substance think that men who raise thier kids to be the best li'l DJ's and DJ-etts are the HOTTEST and most alpha men they can bless thier lucky stars to be involved with.

I have a twelve year old who is the light of my life and whom I raise with prosperity and dignity in herself. She won't need to validate herself to any guy, especially AFC losers.

Bingo.

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
insanity said:
i think alot of single fathers haven't accepted the facts that women don't need men as much as we think. alot of fathers talk about how much they love their kids but i think some of them use their kids to get any chance to see their ex only because they haven't moved on. i noticed alot of single fathers on the forum talk about their exs and when they are told to move on or grow some ballz there excuse is always about she's the mother of my child and i would like to get along with her for our child. who is it really for though. the childs benefit or themselves.

a good friend of mine finally seen the full picture. he has a child with a woman and whenever she came to pick up her kid he would always make dinner for her and he went out of his way for her because deep down inside he was still in love with her and in return he got nothing but how she met a new great guy and all the stuff. when he met someone new he stopped cooking her dinner and all that stuff and now he could care less about what the mother does. he is a great dad and when his woman drops the kid off thats it he says ok see ya later.

it must be difficult though to be a single father though.
Bingo... it is tough being a single father, but I'm doing it, and everyday, I grow stronger as an individual.

I'm on the path now. ty