Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Im starting to think the blackpill and redpill community brainwashed me. Most women will happily date someone below top 20%

Genetic Error

Don Juan
Reaction score

Basically the point is, women dont always date up and only top 20%. Go outside and look around, theres **** loads of women dating down, dating fat guys, ugly guys, dating short guys, if you actually ****ing go outside.

some quotes from the video:

'some women are so jaded, broken, sick of dating alpha males, that they will happily settle with a beta male'

'women are interested in 1 thing only, an animated dildo, that they can do with, anything they want, the nicer he is, the weaker he is, the more cooporative he is, the better he is."

and ngl i got way more pu5sy with girls who were better than me when i was a pushover, nice and weak and just laid pipe

Since ive been trying to become the alpha male looks and personality wise over the last year or two, ive gone from loads of pu5sy to literally none

Honestly i just dont understand this world rn, too many conflicting beliefs

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Basically the point is, women dont always date up and only top 20%. Go outside and look around, theres **** loads of women dating down, dating fat guys, ugly guys, dating short guys, if you actually ****ing go outside.

some quotes from the video:

'some women are so jaded, broken, sick of dating alpha males, that they will happily settle with a beta male'

'women are interested in 1 thing only, an animated dildo, that they can do with, anything they want, the nicer he is, the weaker he is, the more cooporative he is, the better he is."

and ngl i got way more pu5sy with girls who were better than me when i was a pushover, nice and weak and just laid pipe

Since ive been trying to become the alpha male looks and personality wise over the last year or two, ive gone from loads of pu5sy to literally none

Most people, dudes or females, have been modified and adapted due to their experiences, positive or negative, in life. However, a dude has a responsibility to himself to be the best he can be for himself. Females, in general, want a partner who is at their level or above. A dude just treading water is doing no favor for himself in life and should get his sh!t in gear.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah, being nice and weak will also get you laid but you'll also be toyed with like no tomorrow.
To me, red pill isn't so much about slaying thousand of bitches but rather about being a man who won't be ****ed with.

"Trying to be Alpha" isn't the same as being Alpha.

You're clearly not Alpha, dude. Women aren't stupid. You actually have to be Alpha, which is very difficult to fake.

Betas gonna Beta, even when they are "trying" to be Alpha.
True, but I don't think anyone in this world is 100% alpha. It's about dynamics between certain people, to some you'll be alpha as **** and I guarantee you even the most alpha dudes come across someone that forces them into a more beta-ish role.

Reaction score
What they don’t tell you is that most beta males are in relationships and have no issues finding a partner. The bad is that these men are literal slaves to their women. Do you want to be a slave?

Woujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know anything about Black Pill, but Red Pill never says women don't date losers. In fact, "women date losers to use and abuse them" is a core concept in Red Pill. You can be one of those losers if you want, but that life generally sucks because women treat you like ****, they cheat on you, go hot and cold on you, etc... Life as an alpha is just more fun.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Since ive been trying to become the alpha male looks and personality wise over the last year or two, ive gone
Imagine this scenario:

A girl wants you to take her on 4 dinner dates and then maybe you'll get laid.

A beta male would be a good boy and buy her 4 dinners in the hopes of getting laid, respecting her wishes because sex isn't that important.

An Alpha male would be like "lol, I'll buy you 3 drinks and then maybe if we have a fun time we'll talk about dinner later."

It is distinctly possible that the beta male gets laid here eventually and the alpha male gets left on read. It is up to you which of those two guys you would rather be.

Do you want to date a girl who wants a manservant?

Do you want to date a girl who has had all kinds of crazy sex with all kinds of crazy dudes and settles for boring sex with you because she can't lock down the guys she actually likes?

This is also true. There aren't enough six foot tall guys with six packs and six figure incomes for every girl to have one. Just like there aren't enough lingerie models for us all to have one.

But it's important to note that average and above average guys get laid so you're going to be able to find at least one girl if you approach enough.

You only need to be top tier if you insist on dating HB9s or if you want to have 3 girlfriends at once or if you want to bang 1 of every 10 approaches or something.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Defining Alpha is easy.

You don't decide who the Alphas are. Women decide who the Alphas are by rewarding them with frequent and easy sex.

It's not that hard to understand. If you're bad with women then you're Beta. Doesn't matter if you're king of the world. There's nothing contextual about it. Men only truly strive for money, power, status so they can "buy" women. This is Beta at heart.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Defining Alpha is easy.

You don't decide who the Alphas are. Women decide who the Alphas are by rewarding them with frequent and easy sex.
IMO this is very wrong. You simply dont define Alpha as what women give sex to.

Alphas have Power over women. Women will not always give sex to those who have or can have power over them. Often it is the other way round, see ****boys and hookup guys dont have power over women. Women can and do pump and dump. An Alpha can never be pumped and dumped, cos an Alpha will not allow himself to be used by women.

Women actually do not sleep with Alphas quickly or most often. They sleep with ****boys who are not the same as Alphas.

An Alpha is simply looking to dominate and have power over those around him, but mostly using positive rather than negative means.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
being an alpha is not about getting a lot of women , its about putting your respect first.

having a lot of women means nothing if they don't respect you,

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Im starting to think the blackpill and redpill community brainwashed me. Most women will happily date someone below top 20%"

I think this is true. However, most women will not *casually fucc* anyone below the top 20%.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This type of transactional conversation, via text, means that you're already screwed. Both of your characters are Beta.

You're implying you have to pay for her company with either drinks or food. This is transactional Beta behavior.
The point of the scenario is that there's gonna be women who'd ghost the alpha and eventually bang the beta because he's playing ball with their terms. But I would imagine most of us wouldn't want to jump through any hoop for some random girl.

It's not about haggling the price with her, it's more about accepting her bad terms to get laid vs. giving her yours and letting her walk.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are just stupid brah. People with a lot more success in this sphere say otherwise. You are directly denying facts in life.
Example.
"CEO top dog downtown but cucked by his hot wife".
Thats just 1.
It IS fluid and contextual within circles. You talk BS.
Let me guess you know more then the guys writing the material that started this sphere huh.
I think I triggered you. Its funny the betas get triggered by the word Alpha. They just cant help themselves.

Frame is also fluid. Enlighten us....
this guy is one of the biggest motivational speakers about business and Money , and he says the same thing

who is more alpha , Leonardo DiCaprio who is just an actor or jeff bezos who is the one of the richest guys in the world ?

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
It’s very clear IRL that way more than the ‘top 20% of men’ have women. On Tinder (OLD). The 20% stat might have some accuracy.
Except on tinder and many old sites over 90 percent of the women are nasty looking

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alphas can be f*ckboys. I think that's an actual thing.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
"Alpha" only means 1 thing - it simply means being frequently chosen for sex by women.

Alpha's still get rejected, but way less than Betas. So, no guy is 100% Alpha because every guy gets rejected. The real question is how much do you get rewarded by women?

The Beta strategy of being weak and nice to get laid works about once every 5 years. It is a terrible strategy because nice, weak guys are abundant and boring for women.
Do you mind sharing what attracts women to you?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most beta males are not in relationships. This isn't the 1950's anymore.

The beta males that are in relationships are in largely sexless relationships.
Most people at any given time are in a relationship. I think most betas tend to be in relationships at any given time.

I agree on the point on largely sexless relationships.

It’s very clear IRL that way more than the ‘top 20% of men’ have women. On Tinder (OLD). The 20% stat might have some accuracy.
IRL, there are still plenty of couples that exist that formed prior to the launch of Tinder in 2012.