“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

"Im [sic] Almost 39 And I Have Virtually NO DESIRE To Date"

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,676
Reaction score
5,121

Most observers would consider this guy to be a Chad, and he has great hair.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,540
Reaction score
4,074
Location
Inside her mind
And the better you get at sniffing it out before you put a toe in it.
Yup I just blocked a woman today because she wanted to bytch about her ex-boyfriend mind you I have never met her just matched with her on a swipe app. I'm not emotionally invested in hearing about you complaning about your ex and even if I was, I wouldn't care to anyway. To many women out here who are not truly single if you know what I mean it's a dealbreaker for me and a turn off

I'm at that age where I really don't give a shyt about women's sob stories anymore and will even tell them on dates if they try to go that route, no one has time to listen to someones problems when we all got our own
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2023
Messages
1,899
Reaction score
1,643
Age
48
He makes good videos.
 

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,454
Reaction score
2,934
Age
37
"Im [sic] Almost 39 And I Have Virtually NO DESIRE To Date"

And the planet is similarly filled with Explosive Ordnance Disposal Specialists who's desire to neutralize yet another IED is less ardent than anyone's zeal to sit through the surviving cast of 90210 take a crack at Shakespeare

What bearing does any of that have on YOUR ambitions and desires, OP?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2022
Messages
886
Reaction score
1,186
Location
EU
By your mid 30s you pretty much assessed who you are as a man therefore seeking validation, confirmations or positive feedbacks no longer pushes you emotionally.

Regarding libido while it's generally still at decent level, it's not that unstoppable force you had in your early 20s while your self control and conseguence evaluation reached new hights.

Then comes the "business" thing where in your 20s a girl your age could have most men yet choosed you which proved that the attraction was genuine...by your late 30s she can hardly get committment from guys with options so she very likely will settle with any economically viable option to safeguard her life standards and retirement.

If you add all this factors, it's pretty clear why guys are not that much into dating especially with women their age.
 
Top