Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

im serious but how do you get funny and playful with girls?

Reaction score
I got the idea but my social skills and pretty limited and I am struggling with keeping a comedic act with women while trying to rapport with them how do you FULLY develop this mind?

Serenity

Reaction score
Play with your imagination, look for something that you find hilarious. Stuff that makes you laugh so much it hurts. Pay attention to everything happening around you at all times as well, sometimes you may notice stupidly funny things happening. Save it as a story for later, bring it up casually when talking to people. A good trick to get timing correct is to tell it when someone says something related or that reminds you of it, this is really simple and fun to do. You don't have to stress about figuring out how to respond, because sh!t just comes to mind by itself.

I rely on memory in all conversations, so I put my focus on remembering stuff. I don't have to remind myself of funny sh!t to say because I use other people for inspiration, what they say reminds me of what to say. Most people enjoy talking to me unless they themselves are socially incompetent, because I'm easy to talk to. My style of talking is pretty laid back and open, I act very non-threatening which also makes it easier for them to open up.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What always works for me is to not give a single f*ck for anything . Whatever comes to my mind i'm just doing it but always with a good intent.

Always be on the line , too much of the inside and you will be like ''the good kid'',too much outside the line and somebody might get offended ending into a fight.

Also what always works for me is when I'm saying something, I'm trying to say something that the listener won't expect.
For ex. when you say something to a girl (anything) and she has to reply with ''really?'' , she expects you to respond with a possitive answer like "yeah" but instead say "no" in a playfully like way. 9 out of 10 times the girl always laughs and i didn't said something really funny .

You have to develop your own style to work, just talk to many people and be carefree

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thelonewolflegend said:
I got the idea but my social skills and pretty limited and I am struggling with keeping a comedic act with women while trying to rapport with them how do you FULLY develop this mind?
Do you want to be a try hard? The court jester? Don't ****in' worry about being hilarious. I tell jokes that I like and if other people don't like them then too bad so sad. You want to tell good jokes? Do you tell jokes to yourself when you are alone and make yourself laugh? If not, you probably aren't funny, if so then you need to get comfortable enough in your own skin that you can tell those same jokes with others present.

Reaction score
Ok only things that arefunnyto me are wrestling things i know all girls that are generic are into goszip hollywood wifes bull**** kim kadashin

sharkfin

Banned
Reaction score
thelonewolflegend said:

You don't "get" funny and "struggle to keep a comedic act" with women.

The better you look to a specific woman or women and attractive you are to them the "funnier" you become.

Ever notice when you say things, or other guys say things that AREN'T really funny and a certain woman or women keep giggling at them and you're wondering why they smiled and looked into your eyes or laughed and touched your arm etc? It's because they find you or that guy attractive.

If they laugh or smile at most things you say when you aren't trying to be funny to "impress" them, touching your arm etc. it means you are attractive to them and give them butterflies.

You just have to not screw things up for yourself by being a weirdo, or constantly negative, trying to impress them like a sycophant etc.

Groom, dress your best. Do your best in all aspects of life. Exercise to get yourself in the best shape you can. Be socially free and open to talk to anyone. You will find more women attracted to you and won't need to worry about a comedic clown act to get them to "like" you.

Alexandar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BackInTheGame78 said:
Treat them like a 5 year old kid.
this.

be yourself, stop trying. just stop. enjoy yourself.. enjoy this moment. she is just a part of it.

if you listen to these two things. (treat them like a child, stop trying) you will lose your problem.

trust me.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went on a date with some chick this weekend I met off TINDER. She was a HB4, yes I know, but I figured what the hell let's PRACTICE BEING MYSELF. Met up talked my ass off, made her laugh (didn't make KINO didn't want to see desperate) Kept eye contact, but knew when to turn away. Had her in the palm of my hand. We drive off in HER CAR and she likes i'm going to need you to drink your to introverted. I'm like WTF? Was I not talking, making you laugh ETC. We go to another place i'm being me again making her laugh, "confusing" her.

She says I am the most interesting person she has ever met and never met anyone like me (didn't let it get to my ego) She said I was confusing, said I acted like I wanted sex, but then didn't at the same time (had her mind on the hamster wheel) lol

She was going on about her she don't put out easily (Maury tell these fools that was a LIE) She started getting to damn clingy and insecure called it a night, she texted me right after to chill the next day. Wasn't feeling it.

BE YOURSELF AND DONT CARE that's it. I met up with this HB4 to work on myself and experience. I'm still confused how she came to the conclusion that I was a introvert?

If the HB4 was cool we could of chilled, but I was starting to get worried to clingy on to the next