"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Im proud of myself! Am i on the right track?

yankees13

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
On Friday while hanging out in front of campus talking to this chick that messed up and was apologizing to me for her previous actions.. I was hawking this girl that was few steps away from me...So while we looking at each other.. I hear her friend say to her "He's talking to her, but he is totally looking at you!"

So they crossed the street, looking at me few times...And that was it!

Couple of hours later after class, i was walking home went up to the subway station, and guess who i see? Those two girls( I started wondering, were they waiting there for me).So i get my metro card turn the turnstile and like a moron dont start a convo and just walk up to wait for the train.....

Then im thinking what a moron i am i should of started a convo, while turning to go back downstairs they both come upstairs and i overheard them say "Where is he"?

So i stopped her and asked her name, couple of questions about classes etc had a good convo going. Then train came, her friend left because she was taking another train ride..

So we got on train continued convo i got her #.. Then she asked me are you gonna call tonight? I told her no im tired ill call you tommorow.. And she was "Yea im tired too im gonna go to bed 2" (It was clear she wanted me to call her same night)

Called next day had a convo agreed to go out on Monday etc. We talked about everything, then she started asking me what am i wearing:D , and she was like im half butt naked without my bra (Im thinking in my head, damn girl your quick i have known you for barely 48 hrs, talked to you for 10 minutes, and i know we clicked right away but damn"..

So what you guys think? She wants me doesnt she?:D What should my next steps be with her, im totally feeling her but im not really showing it, so she knows i have other options which i do
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

yankees13

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
Well when i said we talked about everything i didnt mean it literraly, i just didnt feel like listing the stuff we talked about..

Also when i called yesterday, at the end i said well ill see you Monday.. And she was like so your not gonna call me tommorow? (Today, Sunday)..I was like well no ill just see you Monday, and she was like great..

Should i suprise her and call today? ( I dont think i should, am i thinking correctly)?
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Yankee Doodle, it seems like she is the one that did more of the 'pick-up' than you. :rolleyes: Although you did good to open your mouth and ask for digits. I'm sure her beckoning for you gave you encouragement. Sounds like she planned to meet you.

I hope this ho is not setting you up for a trap! Maybe she is a FBI decoy - you are not dealing drugs are you?:mad:
 

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
Yes, she is into you.
No, don't call her today. Stick with your own words. I don't think you can mess this up with minor details as it seems to me she has a crush on you.

However Dementia was right, stay a mystery cuz even if you two start dating and eventually become lovers and all, you'll still want to be a challenge for her so she doesn't get bored.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

yankees13

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
SO,

I got back from my date tonight, and overall it went well... We went to the movies, and then the bar to eat and drink..We were holding hands throughout the date, few times we kissed but not really making out (seems she doesnt like kissing in front of a crowd).. Told me few times she was having fun or had fun tonight.

At the end of the date she asked me when was the last time i had a girlfriend (hmmm?!) So i told her not lately, i just have been experimentning going out with different people and stuff...Then we kissed said our goodbyes, and she told me to text message her to let her know i got home ok..

So now im not sure how to proceed. We have agreed for second date already.. I asked her when we would go out, and then she said when would i like..( SO i guess she was giving me a free hand, for me to decide when i wanted, i guess thats good)

Other then that im still having difficulty determining if she is one of those goody goody girls, or the loose type , i was trying to figure if i was dealing with a virgin or not.. This one is a challenge i believe

So guys, suggestions please, what should be my next step, and how should i proceed..Thanks
:confused:
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
This girl told you she was half naked when she was talking to you on the phone for the first time - what does this tell you???? This is why I called her a ho in my first post! Girls that you met 30 minutes ago don't normally bring this up in the course of a convo.

She likes you - you can pretty much do what you please and I'm sure she'll giggle right through it. Just don't blow it by acting like a wuss by allowing her to dictate the agenda and control you. Go midnight bowling!! I'll bet you a dollar she'll wear revealing clothes and wear underwear that glow in the dark!!!
 
Top