"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

IM pickup...

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2004
Messages
490
Reaction score
6
Age
47
her: hey you
yfc98: hi
yfc98: whats u
yfc98: p
her: nothin really you
her: is there anything goin on tonight
yfc98: beisdes me?
her: funny
yfc98: what
her: nothin
her: really is there anything goin on
yfc98: me
her: ok
her: well i am goin to go
yfc98: no nothing that i know of why
yfc98: u partying
her: i am bother
yfc98: bother?
her: bored
her: sorry
her: hahha
yfc98: wrll for bored u pretty pickey
her: waht
yfc98: i said i was going on you were having none of that
yfc98: well i guess you are selcetivley bored
yfc98: see ya
her: what
her: no
her: i am not hhaha
her: i just asked what you guys where doin
her: thats all soorry
yfc98: no apologies
her: well call me if you wnana hangout
yfc98: perhaps
her: eww
yfc98: depends on what your plan is
her: hwat do you mean
yfc98: what are your plans...i can sit around here and do nothing
her: i dont ahve plans
her: but i wanna do soemthing
yfc98: i said me
yfc98: you said no
her: i am not like that hun
yfc98: like what...now you dont want to hang out?
her: no you know aht i mean
yfc98: you make no sense
yfc98: no i dont
her: thats what i got fromw aht you said
her: nevermind then forget it
her: we can hangout
her: what do you ahve in mind
yfc98: sure sometime
her: k
yfc98: youll have o let me know
her: well iam goin home i am at the lib call if you want
her: ### ### ####
her signed off at 11:59:14 PM.
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
How old are u guys 12? Learn the english language or if u already know that learn how to type. I couldnt understand half of that conversation. In your own words you make no sense. Oh and you forgot to take out her screen name on one of the ims. I dont think you want everyone iming sweets now do you. You have her asking you to call her, thats good and just about all I got out of that convo. Congrats
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2003
Messages
853
Reaction score
8
Age
37
Location
Fontana, California
What .. in ... the..

her: really is there anything goin on
yfc98: me
her: ok
her: well i am goin to go
No offense, but if I were you, I would feel stupid.

her: but i wanna do soemthing
yfc98: i said me
yfc98: you said no
her: i am not like that hun
Ohh... shot down there, eh pal?

I want back those 45 seconds of my life you just wasted by me reading this.

Go find a tree and kill yourself... J/k
:p
 

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
Originally posted by Capt.Jack Sparrow
Go find a tree and kill yourself...
Lets not be so rash, I mean, this is America after all, the Proud Republic for which it stands, with a splendid democracy, and handguns.

Shoot yourself instead.
 

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2003
Messages
445
Reaction score
1
My IM pickup!!!

ME: I think chatting to girls on IM in an attempt to seduce is gay
HER: Yea I think guys should have balls to talk to us gals in person
ME: yep, lets get together right now
HER: aight call me up
ME: k, cya

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top