I'm officially over "looks" after seeing this couple.

Special T

Don Juan
Reaction score
http://i45.tinypic.com/eajseo.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/6sf1g0.jpg

That's him and his girlfriend. The only thing he has going for him is that he's tall. I'm not sure if he's rich (doubt it), but that doesn't matter. She could find a better looking rich dude.

****, I'm not ugly and I have a job and get paid good money for someone my age. I started going to the gym and I love my body (I'm cut), but I need about 15 more pounds to be happier. I'm smart, witty, and nice (in a good way).

If a girl doesn't want me because I'm black, slim, not tall enough, or not rich enough....**** her. She missed out on an excellent experience.

That's my mindset from now on. Her lost and my time wasn't wasted.

Rhino22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder my friend. I personally don't find her to be amazingly hot or anything. I would definitely go out with her though. But I prefer blondes anyway...

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The pic doesn't prove anything, because shes not hot, ATALL, Its still not going to get you the IOI's you want. How many times have people said this to you my man?

This is why people outside this "seduction community" think were weird, posting random couples to help your own self-esteem, c'mon dude.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate, she's a 6, AT THE VERY MOST. Most people would probably rate her a 5. I hate threads like these which are posted stating the guy is fugly, not rich etc. Who fvcking cares. Have you ever considered there's something to be said for JUST LIKING SOMEBODY? She likes him - get over it. He probably has the chatter, banter and swagger that most people on this forum lack.

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would steal that girl from him.

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're all forgetting something about the looks department. It's strange that nobody has noticed this before. Listen.

Women seem to like guys that have a certain profile: a nerd, a jerk, a skater, a goth, a chav. Something that sets them apart from other men. An average looking guy with jeans, sneakers and a t-shirt is neither. Rather than something, he's a man with no profile, no name, a nothing. The common belief that love isn't a fairy tale is partially false. Women like typical fantasies. Wether it's Beauty and the Beast or Beauty and Superman, they're all part of the many dream worlds a man can show to a woman. But what dream world, what fantasy has the avarage guy to show a girl? Nothing.

Special T

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I thought she was pretty good looking. Guess my standards are low.

Special T

Don Juan
Reaction score
J. Darko said:
Women seem to like guys that have a certain profile: a nerd, a jerk, a skater, a goth, a chav. Something that sets them apart from other men. An average looking guy with jeans, sneakers and a t-shirt is neither. Rather than something, he's a man with no profile, no name, a nothing. The common belief that love isn't a fairy tale is partially false. Women like typical fantasies. Wether it's Beauty and the Beast or Beauty and Superman, they're all part of the many dream worlds a man can show to a woman. But what dream world, what fantasy has the avarage guy to show a girl? Nothing.
Too bad all that sh*t doesn't apply to a black guy (a nerdy black guy isn't cool).

My only option is a gangsta image or well-dressed brotha. I despise gangstas so guess I gotta go with the other...

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Special T said:
Too bad all that sh*t doesn't apply to a black guy (a nerdy black guy isn't cool).

My only option is a gangsta image or well-dressed brotha. I despise gangstas so guess I gotta go with the other...

you can be whatever you wanna, mayne. just be true to yourself...society can't make you choose between two things that aren't you....

I wear a chain, but I also wear a damn nice, classy watch. I wear ALIFES and Rock and Republic Jeans together. I gel my hair so its messy. If its bright I'll wear sunglasses, if its cold I'll wear a stocking cap. I have no problem rocking tims and a goose down or jeans with a nice dress shirt, maybe a tie or a blazer if its game day (basketball). I'm white, but I'm still not picking one of these "defined" images. I'm carving out my own image. People recognize me on campus.

As Drake once said, "mm, mm, mm, I cannot relate. Ridin' with some tags that I got from outta state, ridin' with a swag that I got from outer space.......I’m so fresh, a stylist would agree, waving at your girl while she’s smiling back at me, like…"

^my lifestyle

martinM.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Special T said:
Wow, I thought she was pretty good looking. Guess my standards are low.
I think she's attractive, she has an understated beauty about her. Neither look full of themselves, looks like a good match.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why you guys are even picking apart this chick's looks. There are far better examples to demonstrate what scientists have learned about how females choose their mates. Just open your eyes. Try to see through the virtual ticker of "Looks matter....deal with it" and "You aren't good-looking enough for this girl" floating in front of your face that's been implemented by the entertainment industry and magazine ads and notice your surroundings.

Dezombification is one of the hardest things to do for yourself, but unless you undertake the journey...you will never be truly free.

SLY

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen worst looking guys with hotter looking girls.

Alextheegreat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Special T said:
http://i45.tinypic.com/eajseo.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/6sf1g0.jpg

That's him and his girlfriend. The only thing he has going for him is that he's tall. I'm not sure if he's rich (doubt it), but that doesn't matter. She could find a better looking rich dude.

****, I'm not ugly and I have a job and get paid good money for someone my age. I started going to the gym and I love my body (I'm cut), but I need about 15 more pounds to be happier. I'm smart, witty, and nice (in a good way).

If a girl doesn't want me because I'm black, slim, not tall enough, or not rich enough....**** her. She missed out on an excellent experience.

That's my mindset from now on. Her lost and my time wasn't wasted.
Wow your pathetic, I laugh when people like you complain about this crap...Wana know whats funny, Im short, I have physical difference then other guys, yet I am still able to get phone numbers, and dates. So what I say to you my friend, get over your ****en pouty mood, you won't get a beautiful girl just being like this.

londonzen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
shes not all that about 7 and hes not that ugly about 7 good couple and you can see hes got a good personality

Reaction score
Special T, and everyone else:

you need to learn that in general, good looking girls have NO interest in dweebs, nerds, geeks, or creepy guys.

I can also say that the guy in the photos got this girl because he is laid back and fun to be with - something that YOU should strive for, as opposed to your jealous bitter attitude.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its just a fat chic and a nerd...they are perfect for each other.

Get over it.