Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm losing control

SlyDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel your pain brother

Regulus,

Read my post "How to turn from a total loser who is nothing into something?"

Months ago, I was as depressed as you do. I didnt go to any psychologist or psychiatrist but I still managed to snap out of my depression.

My life is even worse than yours. Everyone is against me in college (To a psychologist, this is a kind of false belief. It is mental disorder) because I am not the same like them. The jerks are impressive while the nerds are square and nothing.

I have an equal ugly self image like you do. But don't fret about it. My life improves slightly with a few women around my side now. Well, I still dont get @ss like what you said. Getting laid should not be the first priority in your mind. Think of how to improve yourself and with accomplishments, you can increase your self-esteem.

Even if you feel that you're going to get rejected for life, don't get upset. This is a false belief (mental disorder written in DSM IV) and it will get you nowhere. Ever seen a salesman who walks up to 100 prospects and only 10 bought from him??? That's 100% rejection.! And did he give up? NO! He keeps on doing what he does until he achieves it.

Keep your head up high. Get yourself out from depression and then start working out with your life. Read "48 laws of power", "Psycho-Cybernetics", "Anger-Management", and any psychology articles and books which will help you understand yourself better including others.

Now right now , I am in trouble too........recently two girls just humiliated me by defending other guys who I am not fond with. See, circumstances changed. I thought they're friends but they ended up supporting someone else when I am in trouble. Looks like the girls I have come across are not reliable after all. SIGH!

Anyway dude, good luck in your future undertakings

GEH Back

Don Juan
Reaction score
regulus dude. you gotta know that no one will respect you if you don't respect yourself. when you keep going with a$$holes that disrespect your way of life then you are telling them that you have no character. so you have to drop them once they do so. if they don't know about your way of life then you gotta tell them man. it's your job to tell them what you like and don't like. if they respect that then great. if they don't then dumpt the a$$holes. you gotta feel good about yourself by yourself. work out at the gym. do things for fun. read. learn new things. don't hang out with new friends that start with you on bad terms. only be friends with people that show you respect all along. don't accept $hit from no one. if they tease you for that. then dump them. you gotta be strong. do the same with chicks. end of the story. you gotta believe in yourself dude.

Ramin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Bro...

Regulus, I know what you are talking about when you mentioned that white people can't relate to your culture and background. I hear you, man! Obviously, you're black so your culture is different than mine, but in many ways we both know what it's like to feel alienated.

Growing up I thought I could never really relate to Iranians (because I was so "Americanized") and at the same time I dealt with a lot of racism from Americans (because Iranians were/are hated by many Americans) so I thought I couldn't relate to them either. I was in limbo-- not white and not really Iranian. It wasn't until I was humiliated to the point that I no longer felt human that rejection started to bounce off me like ping pong balls. I had become a zombie with no emotion. I no longer cared about anything. I started approaching all types of girls and people. I didn't care at all what they thought. If they rejected me it seemed funny to me at that point. Compared to being beaten half to death and then forced to eat someones shyte out of a toilet bowl and then swallow it, most everything seemed funny. I began to notice that a few American girls didn't care that I was from Iran and didn't view me as an evil terrorist (although most did seem to make that assumption). The few hot ones that liked me gave me confidence. The exceptions to the rule is what I built my life around initially. I also looked for communities where people seemed to accept my advances more. This helped improve my probability of success with making friends and meeting girls. (Your idea about the Asian sorority sounds good-- exactly the type of thing I did.) However, I don't agree with the "you will stay in touch with them" attitude. I was approaching people left and right not just "staying in touch with them"!! Everywhere I went I tried to be charming and assertive. All you need is a few positive responses and your subconcious mind will start to change you. You will realize that although your situation has sucked there is much room for improvement. Right now, for some reason, I have so many possibilities with women and so many good friends that it almost seems like a weird dream. Just remember that as smart as you may be, Regulus, you are not the wisest man in the world and you are not entirely right about what you are capable of. I thought I knew everything. Boy was I wrong.

Hypoxia

Don Juan
Reaction score
regulus,

This may sound ridiculous but it worked for me. In order to get respect you have to give it.

Try these:

1. Smile

2. Say good morning/good afternoon, to random strangers

3. Hold the door open for strangers

4. Address people as Sir/Ma'am

5. Say "thank you"

I know, it sounds crazy but in a simple way it shows respect.
Remember, there will always be jerks out there but nine times out of ten someone will take notice to these things and even if they don't, fvck'em then, at least you tried. Just try it for a while.