"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

I'm listening to The Rational Male and I'm getting annoyed...

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
After all the buzz around it I got the audible version, I'm on section 10 out 27...so far it's just full of fluff, WTF?! I feel like I'm wasting my time at this point. Way too much 'theory' and the whats and whys but literally no hows. It's like that guy at work who points out what all is broken but rarely has anything to offer to fix those things when asked directly. In fact, he even reads one of his reader's comment where the guy asks 'how can I unlearn how I get emotionally attached to every woman I'm with' since that was the topic of this particular chapter and his answer was basically 'I wish I knew the answer' LOL seriously? I think I've learned far more practical stuff from this board and from AMS and Corey Wayne than this guy. At least this is what my conclusion is so far, all theory...no practical advice and holy sh!t so repetitive I want to pull the earbuds out at times.
 
Last edited:

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
Yeah the repetitiveness, in different words, is killing me...after 2+hrs of listening to it all that could've been condensed into 15mins tops and I'm only about half way through the material. Losing interest fast.

Perhaps there's another book that caters to those of us who already know/understand the basics but want more practical advice on stuff we encounter on a day to day basis?
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,760
Reaction score
9,965
To be fair, I find all pickup material to be maddeningly repetitious, and they usually take 11 pages to say what they could have said in one sentence or paragraph.
 

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,940
Age
57
Rollo sells his material. So there's a bias inherent in that. He used to post around here some and I thought his feedback in some of threads was much more practical advice than the theory. I agree with @zekko that the PUA material is much more material than necessary to make the point. And yes, I do see the irony in me making that statement, lol.

I think Jordan Peterson is FAR more informative. There is also a red pill blogger by the last name of Ironwood. I quite like his material. It's real world and pragmatic.
 
Top